[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas at least pls info us if you want . I know like this , when a German people make something everything is calculated and for sure he knows what he do before it start , they don’t lie and they are correct ( Aion = Germania ) ;)
    • aionking wrote:

Galeas at least pls info us if you want . I know like this , when a German people make something everything is calculated and for sure he knows what he do before it start , they don’t lie and they are correct ( Aion = Germania ) ;)
      Sorry if I missed something, what do you want to get informed about exactly please?

EDIT: Ok just saw your question

aionking wrote:

I want to know something and I ask before , if we all vote first shugo and for sure that we will vote you will keep the rewards that we take it when it was ? Will be the same or is other ? Please if I can have this answer at least to not cry everyone after about nerf again the event ;)
      Yes, the rewards are going to be the same as the 1st week ;)
    • Galeas wrote:

No the rewards should be exactly the same. But I can still ask for it.
      The rewards shoultnd't be changed. what should be changed it the amount of free keys obtained in instance. That's what i would like you to ask for, an increase on chances for the white named keys in this so we have more chances for the 3 key reward boxes.
      Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
      Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
    • For the past 2-3 months i have been trying to make good block set aka eternal glory set but there is no chests on broker and as of now they arent available in the game so could you add this to the loot table instead of daevanion or prigga gear? ;(
    • Why even bother, even if we get the same loot table as before, its obvious that the drop rate of items would be more nerfed than before (even if the in-instance Key drop rate is increased).

I am really not sure why GF try to do things the way they do them.
      I mean don't they notice the decline in sale of Event Instance Scrolls from before. Not only that but the Chest Keys are also selling less (for the 2nd event, i saw each Chest Key being sold for less than 7kk, which when we had good loot table and drop rate used to sell for atleast 20kk each before during older event times, and we had a lot of them).
    • esset23 wrote:

I took a look at this event today. Did 2 runs, both rank S. Got 2 yellow and 1 orange crafting stones + some food. I guess the chance to obatain the key is 0,1% and 0,01% for the goodies in the sealed chest. Not gonna bother.
      me and my friend already 2 days in nonstop farm fire temple. we did on average for these days 70 runs rank S each of us. in total together we got 12 keys . i got 4 and hes 8. it means we already opened together just duo 280 boxes (x3 keys) . nice. for sure just baaaaaaad luck. dont remember already drop of list in box for 3 keys. but there nothing special im sure. since inside only same items relic + food. or x1 candy + relic + ball or blablablablablabla. and 10 locked boxes for the win.

i dont understand, these events are for richy rich players p2w or for homeless players. we go there as poor. as for the last piece of bread .at least drop looks like that.
      they just have lost their conscience and are not shy. they put us 10 boxes. so that we must buy keys and open. why not just say that they need a lot of money because they spoiled something. lost income. and now they are trying to repair their own damage. if u understand what i mean.

The post was edited 2 times, last by HairyStorm ().

• Ok he just confirmed that the reward will be the same like was in the first week so I trust him/she and we don’t die this week so wait all next week and see how it will be but for sure if people will not have drop and we will have the rewards split for all weeks togheter than is a problem (big nerf ) sorry my English :)
    • The fire temple event is complete trash, his predecessor - trillonerk gold vault - is beyond that.. it's pure troll.
      The first event was okay - shugo imperial tomb. Drop chances were quite low. I did every day with 16 characters and got only spinel medals... it was okay because I made a fair amount of them.
      But overall these events are petty attempts to get more money from the players.
      Gameforge present us the illusion of possible loot but in order to actually loot it, we need to drop serious money in their overpriced shop.

Well, dunno about the people playing this game but I consider myself quite disciplined and I don't spend a single dime in this game.
      Although I like the game and spend time in it, Aion has no future. It's a game played by a few hundreds of people. It will die soon.
      #TheHardTruth

Anyway, to reiterate my opinion, these events are trash.
      Bad event design, terrible loot, total waste of time.

PS: For you people who are actually happy with these events, let's me just say this: it's like those scenarios where you were left for dead in the desert, starving and with no water... then someone comes and throw you some crumbles... ofc, you see that guy as your savior.
      But you need to wake up from this dementia and actually realize you deserve better.
      When you do realize that, you'll maybe have the virtue to walk the path towards getting what you want.
      ....If not, wait until you're 60 years old in order to get +20 AP, which will become obsolete when you'll be 61 in the next patch.
      But it's ok, after you die, maybe your sons and nephews will continue playing on your account and try to improve your character, otherwise no Runatorium for you old man.

TL;DR - It doesn't matter what shugo event you like the most. The house always wins my friends.
      ...and guess who's the house :))
      Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.
    • Well is not so bad the event , I don’t protect them I am sad too but the event is nice 3x shugo and after this chose what you like with what drop you want . Now is the change that everyone make the set of spinel and use the skills agains p2w players . like this the event is op for new players and if you have more chars you can make it if no pay . But for sure they will never do it like offer plus 20 set of spinel and that is all ;) .the problem is that now is easy , before you was farming for a set 1 year now you have it in 1 day p2w or shugo 16 chars non stop , there isn’t a middle way. Ok the last 2 shugo is ... but the first was very nice and rewarding . Don’t forget that in the past on shugo you had wings , pets , ap and ceraniums now you want the last weapon pve/ pvp well let we balance it farm for it with 16 chars or p2have it ;)
    • Gambit wrote:

The fire temple event is complete trash, his predecessor - trillonerk gold vault - is beyond that.. it's pure troll.
      The first event was okay - shugo imperial tomb.
      lets check
      1. shugo tomb - 15m per run , braindead bashing of the keyboard
      2. trillo vault - 7m run , hard stuff, most prolly fail run with random lfg group
      3. fragment of ft - 5.5-6m runs , middle dificulty, a bit xp
      Definetely 3rd one is the best and no drop table will change my mind about it. That shugo tomb shouldnt even exist at all anymore its soooo outdaded stupid instance thats just unreal.
      Also i want to play the game not 99% of the ppl stay all day long in stupid instance with 5000 chars for 10h per day, ty but no ty