[Discussion Thread] The Shugo Legacy - 11.10.- 22.11.2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I’ve done around 20 runs since Wednesday and got about 6 HUS and few Luna. Rest was plenty of AP and medals. Can’t complain, especially with 5.8 inc we will need loooaaads of AP!
      APES are a problem tho, only slowly stacking up on my main.
      I hope Snowflake event and Shugo game during Christmas will flood as same as last year, else rip.
    • Well a lot of runs and nothing just Luna and ap plus spinel , I will make a video of opening all the chest on gold and I will link what I got but anyway the drop is nerfed and you can see that they touch it because now we have the bug with estima from gold . When you open gold big box write that you got 2 and receive only one , what you want more ?to bad ;) on weekend I will try to post the video ;) I still have to collect keys togheter with my friend ;) and something else , game force want to make money ? Increase the drop from events and people will spend but when I will open all the box on gold and I will not get at least one bygone for sure is not worth ;) (just my opinion ) 45 keys = 39aion coins x 45 is 1755 so almost 100 € for this I want at least one weapon to not say more
    • Thought i gave it a shot, tho i haven't done it for ages.

5 runs. 4-2-1-1-1 keys in this order. And only the first run had gold medal loot, the rest was mostly bronze, and some silver.
      Doesn't worth the time, since i don't need ap and medals.
    • Helkeheri wrote:

Thought i gave it a shot, tho i haven't done it for ages.

5 runs. 4-2-1-1-1 keys in this order. And only the first run had gold medal loot, the rest was mostly bronze, and some silver.
      Doesn't worth the time, since i don't need ap and medals.
      Its Top event really good one, and ofc you need ap for next patch all do milions and milions of ap, really good event super for ap and loot
    • My review of this event;

It takes too long, bosses have too much HP. In comparison to the other Shugo's, this one is the longest and it's not even fun or challenging. If it was challenging and rewarding, sure, have it this way.

But the way it is now;
      Not fun
      Too long
      Not challenging
      Not rewarding enough ( mainly a key drop rate issue, where you get 1-2 keys far too many times )

My suggestion; make it faster to kill bosses but more challenging. And also of course, more keys.

Otherwise was an okay event, I'd give it a 5/10 mostly because this event is too old.
    • Well Galeas told like this , the Shugo will be the same like the first and Didnt was like this ;) lies :) you nerf it maximum at least the last days drop 1 key and many times no map to have a better chance so good luck and I want to see what will be the next event but 2-3 more like this and again 100 players change the game . Galeas pls tell us if you see all the day here we speak we ask we say opinions this doesn’t count for the big boss ? And pls tell me what is your opinion about the game at this time but pls be sure to not avoid my question with something bla bla
    • Yesterday evening I decided to buy some keys from the broker to open a whole room in shugo because it has always been a dream for me... the result was surprising! I got 5 estimas (today will become 10 with the compensation), 3 serums,180-ish spinels, 680 lunas (I opened the chest and got 2 apes 1 serum and an abyss armour chest) and dulcis in find o... PANDA GO-KART
      I used 50-60 keys (15-20kk each) so I’m enthusiastic about this event
    • aionking wrote:

Well Galeas told like this , the Shugo will be the same like the first and Didnt was like this ;) lies :) you nerf it maximum at least the last days drop 1 key and many times no map to have a better chance so good luck and I want to see what will be the next event but 2-3 more like this and again 100 players change the game . Galeas pls tell us if you see all the day here we speak we ask we say opinions this doesn’t count for the big boss ? And pls tell me what is your opinion about the game at this time but pls be sure to not avoid my question with something bla bla
      yday I had 5 keys with silver 2x Luna Chest + 9 major crowns +6 normals and two small chests with Mealtime Bundles + Luna Chest
      Was one of the best rewards of the whole event period for me at least. Its rng.
      Sorry for my english =(
    • quite some good rewards if u dont expect to get top notche rewards from every box
      kinda boring and old content but can be dual cliented at least so u safe time as well
      minimum of at least 2 keys per run should be implemented somehow

8/10 cause i play on new server, probably 3/10 if i was still on old, then i probably would have done 2-3 runs a day only for some ap most likely and maybe luna boxes
    • aionking wrote:

Well Galeas told like this , the Shugo will be the same like the first and Didnt was like this ;) lies :) you nerf it maximum at least the last days drop 1 key and many times no map to have a better chance so good luck and I want to see what will be the next event but 2-3 more like this and again 100 players change the game . Galeas pls tell us if you see all the day here we speak we ask we say opinions this doesn’t count for the big boss ? And pls tell me what is your opinion about the game at this time but pls be sure to not avoid my question with something bla bla
      I can confirm that the setting of the shugo dungeon were exactly the same as when it ran the first week of the shugo legacy event, same rewards etc.

I don't know what you mean about my opinion about the game this is a very general question. If you already think my answer will be blabla then I don't really understand why you ask me this in the first place :)
    • I too went in one last time with keys bought from broker at 25kk each, I dropped 300 spinel, 50 mealtime bundles, 70 drana bundles, 10x upgrade serums and 2k luna as well as 12x apes and 15x estimas.

Now, returning to reality I actually did open around 450-500 chests during the first week of this shugo (second week pc was shorted) and the BEST reward was around a total of 1k luna and one holy upgrade serum, and nothing else.
    • Coming back after 2+ years, the number of keys seems significantly lower. One time 5 keys, two times 4 keys. I wouldn't mind if you lower the quantity of items or normalize the loot but increase the number of keys. I mean, one box can give you a random bag which doesn't worth much, other box can give you 3 apes, the difference is huge.

The stuff I got was great nonetheless, lots of medals and lots of ap, like 9 apes, 9 serums, one lucky box, one daevonian (or something like that) weapon box, some priga (or something like that) armour box... that was more significant. From the luna I got, I spent 1k on gambling, which turned into like a few apes and a few serums, which was great.