Garden of Knowledge Double loot full run.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A few points,

- there is no part in that video which shows the gears of all the 5 doing the GoK run. So, i can't really believe they are using +0 gears (set is unknown as well, so its quite possible that they might be using +0 "Ancient Fallusha" set, unless otherwise shown).

- that group had 2 cleric's, 1 temp, 1 glad and 1 sorc, all between the lvl 73-75, and its obvious that they are experienced in GoK. So, if i consider that they are really using +0 gears (maybe they are even using Holy Maze), even then its obvious that most would find it hard, without higher enchant gears, as only with experience can one reduce the need to depend on gears (like before, inexperienced players atleast used to need AC Eternal Set for Kata, but on the other hand experienced players could do it with Kahrun Set or Eternal Strife Set).

- ping and fps of all the players taking part is unknown as well. As i believe that 60%+ community plays on lower fps and higher ping, and it also somewhat affects the end result in general.

- and why is there Korean text appearing whenever it seems there is a crit?
    • [NICK]zorach wrote:

- there is no part in that video which shows the gears of all the 5 doing the GoK run. So, i can't really believe they are using +0 gears (set is unknown as well, so its quite possible that they might be using +0 "Ancient Fallusha" set, unless otherwise shown).
      Aion0384.jpg
      using entire +0 set, socketed with +6 knowledge. noone from that party had a single piece of falusha gear.

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- that group had 2 cleric's, 1 temp, 1 glad and 1 sorc, all between the lvl 73-75, and its obvious that they are experienced in GoK. So, if i consider that they are really using +0 gears (maybe they are even using Holy Maze), even then its obvious that most would find it hard, without higher enchant gears, as only with experience can one reduce the need to depend on gears (like before, inexperienced players atleast used to need AC Eternal Set for Kata, but on the other hand experienced players could do it with Kahrun Set or Eternal Strife Set).
      gear is least of issue you will encounter in GoK. Problem is more in communications and reaction times.
      (Flame calamity have 3.5 sec cast time +1.5 sec delay before circle appears, Poisonous Fountains have 3s cast, 1s delay).
      did around same run with my cleric(gave estimas from main for healing wave)
      Aion0385.jpg
      Aion0370.jpg
      If you want to have a better proof - i can make a stream highlight of GoK run, later this week.

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- ping and fps of all the players taking part is unknown as well. As i believe that 60%+ community plays on lower fps and higher ping, and it also somewhat affects the end result in general.
      everyone has around 40-50 fps and around same ping.
      I had average of 30-40 fps and 50-70 ping.
      Sadly people who have bad ping, they should use some software like leatrix fix, or WTFast to make ping issues less painful.

[NICK]zorach wrote:

- and why is there Korean text appearing whenever it seems there is a crit?
      Korean fonts. Not really friendly to discuss about it on forums, so i won't provide you info on that here. It's just visual change, appears instead of a crit.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Kelberas wrote:

Aion0384.jpg
      using entire +0 set, socketed with +6 knowledge. noone from that party had a single piece of falusha gear.
      Thanks for the clarification.

But have to ask what kind of Estima & Bracelet build you all had (since they also affects the stats and skills).

Kelberas wrote:

gear is least of issue you will encounter in GoK. Problem is more in communications and reaction times.(Flame calamity have 3.5 sec cast time +1.5 sec delay before circle appears, Poisonous Fountains have 3s cast, 1s delay).
      did around same run with my cleric(gave estimas from main for healing wave)
      Aion0385.jpg
      Aion0370.jpg
      If you want to have a better proof - i can make a stream highlight of GoK run, later this week.
      Well the thing about communication applies to almost all instances, and its been like that since long back.

Kelberas wrote:

everyone has around 40-50 fps and around same ping.I had average of 30-40 fps and 50-70 ping.
      Sadly people who have bad ping, they should use some software like leatrix fix, or WTFast to make ping issues less painful.
      I already use Leatrix and AION's in-build ping fix. Can't use WTFast or any of that sort of programs as all are paid type (unemployed so can't spend on these things).
      So in the end, i end up playing with a ping of 150+ on average.

Well its not like i can do GoK now to begin with (highest char i have is a lvl 70 Temp & Cleric). Kind of slow on progress as i am trying to buy cheaper Holy Apollon gears for all my chars (and collect Prigga parts for the Temp & Cleric, and have to buy a HB set for Cleric as well).

Kelberas wrote:

Korean fonts. Not really friendly to discuss about it on forums, so i won't provide you info on that here. It's just visual change, appears instead of a crit.
      Well i am not interested in that, but just wanted to confirm on things.

The post was edited 5 times, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• Even though he usually just spams irrelevant posts and pretty much tries to simply piss of people, I think that messing up with a client just to change fonts is not a reason for him to get a ban.

On another note mods consider him a very valuable addition to the forum and the game (for some reason), so even if you report him for obvious reason, the most he will get is a warning.

On topic, @Kelberas you fail to understand that 80% of the community has issues regarding communication, could be language barrier, mix of language, etc.
      50% plays with at least 100 ping and 50 FPS.
      Not to mention the new players on the new servers.

This is are the main reasons why people try to + the gear, all in all it compensates all of the above some how.
    • Amazeballs wrote:

80% of the community has issues regarding communication
      I highly doubt that a person can't find another 5 person who speak same language on basic level just to hear each other nicknames and name of skill(which is not important, you get into fire anyways).

Amazeballs wrote:

60 fps is a framerate that game most AAA games are being run on average computer this days.
      About ping, i've already stated about Leatrix fix, Reduce Input Lag or even WTFast. All of them handle most of ping issues and reduce them to 30-50 average.

Amazeballs wrote:

If i had reasons to start playing on Grendal+3, i would've done GoK by end of a week. Game knowledge and knowing how to waste your time efficiently is a things that some people decide to not invest their interest.

Alurru wrote:

Ban inc for client mod
      Korean fonts\voicepacks are allowed, same situation was with ARM as long as you don't discuss them.
      2012-07-12-01.25.44-capture.png
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • The point on this video is ?
      Doing gok now is way easier than it was before. Doing it with exp people with level is pointless also, since there is nothing to show realy.
      Its simple yes you can do gok with weak gear and low level, but you will do it 2h or you do it with good gear in less than 1h. Wonder what woud ppl prefer lols.

On the other side you can repeat than in narakali when sorc shoud be among sin top dps, and not getting carried there. Extra stats do help and you cant deny it in pve and even more in pvp.
    • Amazeballs wrote:

This is are the main reasons why people try to + the gear, all in all it compensates all of the above some how.

Neko wrote:

Piton and Narakkalli EM are doable with rune hero gear
      Reason why i made this video.
    • Neko wrote:

Piton and Narakkalli EM are doable with rune hero gear
      Everything is doable even with weaker gear. Be it Kata, Makarna, GoK, MoK, or Narakkalli.

But again problem is the lack of time and the lack of experience. And these two points can only be ignored if one has GG gears.

Kelberas wrote:

I highly doubt that a person can't find another 5 person who speak same language on basic level just to hear each other nicknames and name of skill(which is not important, you get into fire anyways).
      The question here is even if we find the players who can communicate with each other easily, does that mean they can still do it without proper experience or guidance.

In a Server like "Hellion", where majority of players are purely Spanish speakers (their are some who even-though know English, refuse to speak it and don't try to avoid communication issues), its hard to find players with whom you can communicate easily. And those who can speak already have friends or groups with whom they do those runs with. So, they won't take a newbie or a random with them.

And if you try to apply for an LFG group, they would ask for higher lvl and good gears, because those groups don't want to waste hours in a single instance, when they could do it in less time if they get GG players.

A player, be it newbie or undergeared, need a bit of guidance for the first successful run, in order to understand what they have to do. If there isn't anyone to help them, its really hard to do stuff (even if the watch countless YT guides on it).

Like in my case, most of my friends whom i knew, have either already stopped playing the game or have moved to US AION, because they get better ping there and its easier to play there.
      So, i have no choice except do things with randoms, though i don't have issues with doing it (i already do daily LFG Invasion Alliances on Hellion, which is open to all). But its not always easy to do stuff when you have 150+ ping and can't pay for any programs like WTFast.