[Discussion Thread] Luna Dungeons rewards modification

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas, you can't treat cancer with another cancer. you can't fight exploits by adding more exploits, counting on the lower number of people knowing how the "new" exploits work. but even exploiting it to the max, would not be enough to have decent progression in this game at it's current state. the hero trials should have been a start. a step in the right direction. it turned exactly the opposite. there should be another solution to all this, and if you guys there refuse to see it, that means you're all :nothingtoseehere: . there are many ways to make money from this game, but only one way to keep people playing. being greedy is fine, being greedy and :nothingtoseehere: is not. and it's kinda hilarious how you (not you personally, although you're not much better) managed to screw every single thing every single time. :nothingtoseehere:
      Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
    • Fade wrote:

being greedy is fine, being greedy and [...] is not.
      May I fill in the blank?

"short sighted"

I'm all for GameForge to be greedy. Give me a reason to give you all my money and enjoy it - I'll gladly do so.

What GameForge is doing, however, is nickle-and-diming their playerbase, every purchase (they've become very rare for me) kinda feels bad. That can't be healthy on the long run.
    • My last coin purchase was before the luna nerf, since then, every time I'm going to buy something I really think it deeply, as once my coins are over I won't top up anymore. I made this decision after the luna nerf and how they handled the situation. There needs to be major events and changes before I become one of their customer once again, meanwhile I gladly buy stuff in :nothingtoseehere: for example.
    • Senpai wrote:

Helkeheri wrote:

@Senpai
      Sad as it is, even a random person with 1 post has more credibility than GF staff.
      You don't need to start insulting the team.
      i don't read any insult, he just stated his opinion.. Which I bet, it's shared by many people here.

He said that people don't believe in what you say, he didn't say you're "bad persons" :rolleyes: or similar - that would have been an insult!

If you don't like what he said, you should try harder in order to gain his respect, and the one of people sharing his opinion.
    • Considering that we are nothing but mere messengers, our OWN credibility shouldn't even be in question.
      NONE of the mods is GF employee, and we can only submit what we get told that we can submit.
      If after all this time and I don't know how often mentioning this it still isn't clear, then I don't know.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

Considering that we are nothing but mere messengers, our OWN credibility shouldn't even be in question.

And it's exactly in that regard that people don't trust your words. You act as the voice of someone (Gameforge) who's at least not trusted, so your words inherit that credibility.

It's nothing on your persons, it's not you as human being to be distrusted: it's you as official voice of Gameforge.
      NONE of the mods is GF employee, and we can only submit what we get told that we can submit.
      If after all this time and I don't know how often mentioning this it still isn't clear, then I don't know.
      I'm sorry, that's crystal clear but that's not a good excuse.

In this community, you are the only way to interact with GF, and you have an official role in that. It's your concern if you want to do that for free or demand a payment, but that's none of our business.

Again, there's nothing on you as persons: you deserve the same respect as everyone else from that point of view; but when I interact with you as GF's moderator, you're by any means GF itself, regardless your economic agreement with the company.
    • beppegg wrote:

In this community, you are the only way to interact with GF, and you have an official role in that. It's your concern if you want to do that for free or demand a payment, but that's none of our business.
      Community Managers? eh, probably a made-up word i guess.
      oh, and don't forget that you can give your feedback on any of game's problem on this forum.

beppegg wrote:

but when I interact with you as GF's moderator, you're by any means GF itself, regardless your economic agreement with the company.
      Gameforge Forum moderator, who is a volunteer, and has only task to make sure that every single board member is not violating any community guidelines - link to which you can see in EVERY single moderator's signature.
      I think you're mistaking Gamemasters and moderators on forum.
      In-game any moderator, if they do still play, are same casual players, who just have a task to watch over forum threads that pop-in to keep everything civil.

Sita wrote:

Considering that we are nothing but mere messengers, our OWN credibility shouldn't even be in question.
      I guess, most of you don't get what Sita wanted to say. She wanted to say that they can only TELL forum members of decisions that have been made.
      It's community managers job to actually get feedback from forums, and forward it to Aion Team.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • that's not what I meant... Probably I messed up with words since there were 3.00 am when I wrote the message!

I understand their role very well, because I've been in their shoes before. I was a volunteer forum administrator for a game, some year before.

What I tried to explain is that it's not them *as persons* who are distrusted, but them as GF moderators. I totally understand how they are often in a tight spot, trying to cope with all the rage of players, that more often then not is channeled in a very rough way.
      But since they are the "front-end" of GF, they get to tackle that rage. That's normal,that's just how things works with humans. Ever happened to you to buy something from a shop, with the guarantee to be able to change the item in case of problems in any other shop of the same company, but when you go do doing that the clerk refuses to do so? Don't you protest, even if you know it's not the clerk's will but a decision of the shop owner?
      Here is the same.

They reporting untrusty words from GF it's like them being speakers of t.v. news, that always report false news. That's totally not the speaker's fault, but when you see him on tv you'll think "oh, he always lies, I won't believe a single word". You can meet that speaker in the streets and having a nice conversation without any problem, because in that moment he's "him" instead of "the untrusty speaker".

Hope I have clarified my thoughts a bit; it's nothing against them, it's again their "office".
      Now, since I think we're a little bit OT here, why don't we move the discussion in another section/private message?