[Discussion Thread] Luna Dungeons rewards modification

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• beppegg wrote:

And it's exactly in that regard that people don't trust your words. You act as the voice of someone (Gameforge) who's at least not trusted, so your words inherit that credibility.

It's nothing on your persons, it's not you as human being to be distrusted: it's you as official voice of Gameforge.
      I'm sorry, that's crystal clear but that's not a good excuse.
      In this community, you are the only way to interact with GF, and you have an official role in that. It's your concern if you want to do that for free or demand a payment, but that's none of our business.

Again, there's nothing on you as persons: you deserve the same respect as everyone else from that point of view; but when I interact with you as GF's moderator, you're by any means GF itself, regardless your economic agreement with the company.
      Moderators are players that give some of their free time to help other players on the forum by taking care of moderation, passing information sometime etc...

They are not the "official voice" of Gameforge, I am.

They are not the only way to interact with Gameforge because I am here for that too. No, Moderators are not Gameforge themselves they are volunteers that decided they could help the community. They are players like you. If there is someone you must blame or hate it should be me, not the volunteers.

Erufuun wrote:

So, any news? @Galeas

We're sitting on the dry end here and there are absolutely zero signs the whole issue has any priority left for GameForge.
      You speak as if nothing was ever done which is not correct. You might not like it and I get that, and I saw your opinion on this. And yes it is still considered that some adjustments will be made. And of course fix possible abuses.

PS. You were asking news in general right? Or did I miss a specific question?
    • Thanks.

No, no specific question. Just want to make sure as much as I can the whole topic isn't forgotten.

Galeas wrote:

You speak as if nothing was ever done which is not correct.
      Don't get me wrong, but after half a year of collecting feedback, the AION team comes up with a buggy and far from ideal solution only after the mood within the community completely turned - again because of decisions that were made to the player's detriment due to short sightedness.

On top of that we were and are told of further changes regarding the availability of Holy Upgrade Serums, more Manastones and APES. Now, nothing happened yet. No roadmap, nothing.

And while I understand that you don't want to (or are not allowed to) share "stuff in pipeline", do you think anyone of us trust GameForge to be actually working on that? May I remind you that it took than more six weeks for GameForge to even give a one-sentence-statement about the state of server transfers which were planned for Q1 2017?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Erufuun ().

• Seriously...these quests are a f'in joke. I tried the Esterra Hero quest today. took 2 hours to finish it in an alliance on Loki Asmo.

The Loki asmo side is so frikking underpopulated that it makes Antarctica look like China. One of the worst ideas to make hero quests on enemy maps which is only suitable for geared 75+.

My whole alliance was wiped out by a group of transformed elysos who are already high in number and gear (thanks to p2w and fortress domination). I am giving Gameforge and its staff excellent reviews on trustpilot.

Quitting till 6.0. Any game managed by Gameforge is hardly worth anyone's time.
    • The elites quest?

I always finished that in under 30 minutes solo.

The allies going around checking for mobs are also very helpful in helping me finish off the mobs. Although just today someone told me in whisper he hopes I will die in a fire, I thought it was very sweet that he thought of me actually.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

I said before, they need to implement holy upgrade serums too, and fix these boring, annoying quests that are not worth doing and many people can't even do em due to lack of ely population
      my faction is SOO NICE (asmo antri) they wont even tell you where to go or even assist you getting to the spot noooo those greedy jerks don't care for their faction and this is why NOW that the siege deal is done we asmos will just wipe wipe wipe like elyos on grendal used to do ^^ yay for aion
    • The only hero quests I do for the enchantment things is the, get xp every 3 weeks with as many of my characters as I can, and maybe a library run with just one. I would not ask for the pvp ones to be changed, there are many people that like them.

When 6.0 hits everything will be changing, esterra and nostra will disappear so these quests will need to be changed anyway, or maybe with the xp going to be easier and the fact that they are turning the game (and the enchantement systems and items) on it's head there will be another more consistant way of getting what is needed. It will be a while before it goes live for us but we should get a bit more info about it when it goes live soon in another region.
    • @Galeas is this topic done for Gameforge? Can we expect any more changes and improvements or is this the final version we got now?
      I’m just asking cuz recently gearing another character and realized that I have a “slight” problem enchanting my gear with APES I don’t have. Running twink content also not the type of game that is fun to play.
      What about all those suggestions that got listed here, especially:

Pink quests from the Shugo
      Additional endgame content providing apes (GoK-Piton, Narakkalli)?

This would also encourage people to actually run those instances, I hardly see GoK full runs on lfg, not to mention Nara allis.
    • Click wrote:

@Galeas is this topic done for Gameforge? Can we expect any more changes and improvements or is this the final version we got now?
      I’m just asking cuz recently gearing another character and realized that I have a “slight” problem enchanting my gear with APES I don’t have. Running twink content also not the type of game that is fun to play.
      What about all those suggestions that got listed here, especially:

Pink quests from the Shugo
      Additional endgame content providing apes (GoK-Piton, Narakkalli)?

This would also encourage people to actually run those instances, I hardly see GoK full runs on lfg, not to mention Nara allis.
      No, the topic is not done. You can expect changes/improvements. I didn't talk about it since I didn't get any update on it for now.
    • I’m just asking cuz all I see the past month(s) is Shop Update, coins bonus, Shop Update, promo event, coins bonus. But no news related to any of the hot topics the player care about:

Merge
      Daeva Care

I know a business company like Gameforge have priority on making money, but the past months we ALL (I think I can safely say that) have the impression that Gameforge’s priority is ONLY and for 100% the aion shop.

Nothing gets done, no news about any of the above said, only empty promises.
      On the other hand every week a new random box with APES, HUS, enchanted item xyz, untradeable scroll that favors only some classes, Shop promos, Coin boni.