Aion 5.6-5.8: what are the reference attack statistics for chanters?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion 5.6-5.8: what are the reference attack statistics for chanters?

Hi guys,

I was wondering what are the current/near future thresholds of attack statistics for chanters, for both PvE and PvP

About PvE, I do get that crit strike should reach 1400+ and Accuracy around 4.000; what about attack and m.acc? And what about PvP?
    • For PvE, Crit Strike should be 1.400; Accuracy is sufficient if your weapon is at endgame.
      Attack is harder to specify, but a fully geared (reasonable) PvE Chanter is currently sitting at 2.000 to 2.100 Attack (permabuffed with Word of Awakening). Theoretically Chanter is currently limited at around 2.200 Attack with +20 gear and (almost) full Power+10.

For PvP, you should be aiming at 5.000 Accuracy and Crit Strike depends on whether you want to be prepared against Strike Resist Sets. I've seen numbers of 1.500 or 1.600 Crit Strike float around. Since you'll be socketing HD-Accuracy stones for both Crit Strike and Accuracy, your Magical Accuracy will automatically be fine, too.