Suggestion: Server Merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idk if any of you play on Antriksha but LFG is 90% English. Saying it's mainly a Turkish server - you wish. Zububa (former Turkish server) filled Antriksha due to their low population back then with maybe 10% of the total Antriksha player base. Most of the players were from Nexus and Perento.

;)

There's just people who like to exaggerate.
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol

Better Antriksha+Hellion since Antri is mostly Turks XD

A merge is mandatory at this point, and Gameforge failed again when they made the new servers, 4 servers? If they opened 1, it would have been very successful. Rather than spread on 4 servers, look at Miren, at the date of posting this Miren has 100 ppl online (2%) .

They didnt fail their objective was:
    A) "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start is a well known bait for pipedreaming rerollers

B) OPEN new servers

C) MILK rerolling whales and no lifers

D) WHEN the "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start pipedreaming reroller sees a 75lvl within a week with the said reroller being 40lvl tops reroller gets a rude awakening that life is NOT FAIR NO EQUAL START NOTHING

E) The "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start pipedreaming reroller QUITS the server

F) Shopforge merges the new "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start server with the OLD IMBALANCED 8 years old servers rendering the milked whales to 4star rank from a governor rank

and again:

A) "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start is a well known bait for pipedreaming rerollers

B) OPEN new servers

C) MILK rerolling whales and no lifers

D) WHEN the "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start pipedreaming reroller sees a 75lvl within a week with the said reroller being 40lvl tops reroller gets a rude awakening that life is NOT FAIR NO EQUAL START NOTHING

E) The "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start pipedreaming reroller QUITS the server
    F) Shopforge merges the new "FAIR", "EQUAL" and "BALANCED" start server with the OLD IMBALANCED 8 years old servers rendering the milked whales to 4star rank from a governor rank

and again....
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol
    Actually there are a lot of russian players on Grendal, for example. I hope you dont assume that Grendal is full ENG server. I just wanted to say that language barrier is last thing that need to pay attention to. We have too much turks on Antri and ppl still keep complaining from time to time (for example, How people play with Turks?).

About merging new servers with old ones: I didnt say any word about it. Only old server with old is ok. I just would like to see any merge or transfers. With anybody. Even with half of Hellion is fine for me, just want to see somebody besides turks. They are everywhere.
    /sorry that post looks a bit racist, but I am tired ot this mentality
  • No Merges until the two issues are sorted.

Multiple Channels in Oriel for housing

and

Changing of Ranking System in Aion so that HP gained during the month determines your rank for the next month with Class based ranks. (As previously suggested) This is a viable and doable option for determining rank. It would be similar to the Go Hunt Daeva, and at the end of the month determines the rank. Total amount of HP still remains but does not affect the rank

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker ().

• Desperation wrote:

Click wrote:

I have doubt that you make groups in lfg often. I make groups everyday and the most of these ppl that apply for group are definitely turks. They have legion like "IAMPROUDIAMTURK" or sign like "hi/sa" or some words on turkish language. Or just I see it cause of their turkish client.
    yes some turks know 0 en, but most of them speak a litle basic which everyone can understand. I agree that lang barrier can be a huge problem.

But honestly alot of them are nice guys and helpfull if you dont act like a je*rk to them. Besides whats the problem anyway in making pve groups everything is easy besides nar/mus. Adred/bmr who cares literly? Or even run it? Yea noone.
    So there is runat where u need 100% communication and even ts is a muss.

But merging antri+ helion is a BIG mistake since from experience lfg woud be "hola" quite often.
  • Hashtag wrote:

Desperation wrote:

Click wrote:

I have doubt that you make groups in lfg often. I make groups everyday and the most of these ppl that apply for group are definitely turks. They have legion like "IAMPROUDIAMTURK" or sign like "hi/sa" or some words on turkish language. Or just I see it cause of their turkish client.
    yes some turks know 0 en, but most of them speak a litle basic which everyone can understand. I agree that lang barrier can be a huge problem.
    But honestly alot of them are nice guys and helpfull if you dont act like a je*rk to them. Besides whats the problem anyway in making pve groups everything is easy besides nar/mus. Adred/bmr who cares literly? Or even run it? Yea noone.
    So there is runat where u need 100% communication and even ts is a muss.

But merging antri+ helion is a BIG mistake since from experience lfg woud be "hola" quite often.
    first of al, try going Piton when no one can understand Run left, Fear incoming, calamity (name) OR even Lok... when they dont listen at al and continue pulling all stuff

second, i could have sworn i got kicked from multiple groups before cause i was Dutch back when that thing with erdogan was going,
    surely nothing stupid can happen from having a massive langauge barrier with unexperienced players who you cannot possibly communicate with,
    not to mention if there is only ONE extra turk in ANY group they will point you the middle finger and continue talking turkish,
    i just kick whoever refuses to talk english when i ask them to, but then i have to wait another 2 hours to get an extra person,
    so it is pretty much a 50 50 situation,

i wont say all of them are bad, BUT out of experience i've only gotten 2 turk friends who accually care to talk english the rest all refuses and continue talking turkish even while leading BMR or Runatorium which is BEYOND annoying.
    +not to mention the Teamspeak.... TS3 must join > Talk turkish only