Suggestion: Server Merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't want server merges. Atleast not on Deyla. Spend more € on advertisement and give new players free stuff instead of merging. It's already almost impossible to enter sbf and sieges are often full due to afk'ers. Right now people QQ about afk'ers at kisk, now imagine a server where afk'ers are taking active people spots at siege. No, in the current state of the game, deyla got enough people. (Just some more asmos would be nice)

gold packs are more expensive yes, 2-3 loks and you can buy a gold pack. And don't forget, gold pack has always been the same price on shop ;)
    Divine
  • Ravennes wrote:

Hashtag wrote:

Desperation wrote:

Click wrote:

There's just people who like to exaggerate.
    I have doubt that you make groups in lfg often. I make groups everyday and the most of these ppl that apply for group are definitely turks. They have legion like "IAMPROUDIAMTURK" or sign like "hi/sa" or some words on turkish language. Or just I see it cause of their turkish client.
    yes some turks know 0 en, but most of them speak a litle basic which everyone can understand. I agree that lang barrier can be a huge problem.But honestly alot of them are nice guys and helpfull if you dont act like a je*rk to them. Besides whats the problem anyway in making pve groups everything is easy besides nar/mus. Adred/bmr who cares literly? Or even run it? Yea noone.
    So there is runat where u need 100% communication and even ts is a muss.

But merging antri+ helion is a BIG mistake since from experience lfg woud be "hola" quite often.
    first of al, try going Piton when no one can understand Run left, Fear incoming, calamity (name) OR even Lok... when they dont listen at al and continue pulling all stuff
    second, i could have sworn i got kicked from multiple groups before cause i was Dutch back when that thing with erdogan was going,
    surely nothing stupid can happen from having a massive langauge barrier with unexperienced players who you cannot possibly communicate with,
    not to mention if there is only ONE extra turk in ANY group they will point you the middle finger and continue talking turkish,
    i just kick whoever refuses to talk english when i ask them to, but then i have to wait another 2 hours to get an extra person,
    so it is pretty much a 50 50 situation,

i wont say all of them are bad, BUT out of experience i've only gotten 2 turk friends who accually care to talk english the rest all refuses and continue talking turkish even while leading BMR or Runatorium which is BEYOND annoying.
    +not to mention the Teamspeak.... TS3 must join > Talk turkish only
    did 12 lok runs when trial was up and 1xxx before never failed with some turks. Why? Bcus my alts are not naked and if i see 10k hp alt then bb for him neverless who he is, cz lok is super easy but i dont allow max slakers.

Yes i failed some gok 1 boss runs but wasnt only turkish healers or dps etc everythink can happen u fail go again big deal.Going gok piton with no ts well its a nogo, so your fault.

Just wanna point you even can fail with non turks(so did i), and ppl rather lfg for 2h than inv somone for lok just because english is needed there and then qq.

I talk with my lang in group if i know somone who cares? So do polish,german, italian...who cares for an easy instanc what they say.
    Some just overeact and forget its just a game.

P.s. merge servers as soon as posible, before its to late. Ppl qqed abouk rank with 1 merge to and now? Noone gives a nyerkus the story gonna repeat itself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashtag ().

• Merging New Servers with the old ones will be a stupid idea but its my opinion , some ppl actually came bk to aion to start from 0 along with every other player,
    I have no problem merging new with new , well see how they will work this out.
  • Erazor wrote:

Merging New Servers with the old ones will be a stupid idea but its my opinion , some ppl actually came bk to aion to start from 0 along with every other player,
    I have no problem merging new with new , well see how they will work this out.
    bullshit. Top geared players on new servers are as geared as top geared players on old ones. I don't see how that makes any difference for every undergeared players on these servers, the most affected ones will be the top geared players which will finally have some decent opponents.
    Merging new with new will never happen, because almost every player on fregion will want to be merged with loki/thor rather than with an international server, same for padma and miren.

@Sebivine siege league is full of afk people? time to kick them all then. The only reason they doesn't get kicked is either because you win siege anyway so ppl don't care, or because even if you kick them there is only veeery few people who couldn't make it in so no one bothers. If the servers are being filled there won't be so many afk anymore, simply because there won't be many spots for them. (i'm not saying every afk will be kicked, but almost all of them will be). And having an active server is something you should be happy. Here we have 170 people in siege and ~1/2 are afk. There is not even enough players to make a decent kbf alliance, not even talking about SWBB, and only one decent group left for RT ruins.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Aura ().

• Aura wrote:

bullshit. Top geared players on new servers are as geared as top geared players on old ones.

do u even play on new server?
    highly doubt it.
    wouldnt consider poorly enchanted 75 ap gear and +5 runat accessories as top geard. some ppl have ofc better accessories but thats 95% only the ppl that already had chars on old servers. u get the point? theres no actual player number increase.
    who tells u that ppl from new server wont quit when they get merged with old server? i mean there was a reason why they moved only 2 months ago to the new server. they also could have started on the old server where gearing up would probably would have been easier cause of an existing economy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• I don't wanna seem rude but you have to be a special kind of stupid to move from an old server to a new one considering the way they made them (quickly made decisions, no preparations at all have been done in order to advertise them outside of the already existing aion circle, no promises about not doing any p2w events in the first months...)
  • Don't ever dare to suggest again to merge the Spanish server with and english one. This thing on Hellion got out of control where i only see perdito- biblioteka- lat. It's not english server anymore. If you infect any more servers with this spanish stuff im out for real after years of playing.
    Lv.69 Assasin Deepsilent ~ Legion: (Hellion)
    Lv.74 Gunner Fujin ~ Legion : Ultraviolence (Grendal)
  • Guys, you mostly describing such issues that already happened. I mean I was merged with turks, but you dont wanna see your server with some spanish/polish/idk which one else. It already happened once, happened to some ppl (including me), why wont it happen again - I dont know. But anyway somebody must be merged with Hellion, somebody with Antri and so on in case of merge. I only pray that your advices will be heard and maybe only eng-speaking servers will be merged with english ones, german and french - respectively. And, I assume, Hellion must stay alone in your opinion :atongue:

And again, ofc merge of new only with new, old only with old - its logical.
  • Dimple wrote:

And i would suggest reset on ranks too.
    Think about every single african kid, who sacrificed their 3000€ for arena reset tickets.
    That would be "treating your playerbase badly".
    And leave 70% of pvp heroes without reason to play.
    - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
  • Technically though, Ranking is of no significance now except for like a badge to showcase.

That's before unlike in the 4.0+ times, were higher Rank meant better PvP gears, now in 5.0+ it isn't the case as there is only 1 Abyss PvP set for all.
  • Desperation wrote:

Guys, you mostly describing such issues that already happened. I mean I was merged with turks, but you dont wanna see your server with some spanish/polish/idk which one else. It already happened once, happened to some ppl (including me), why wont it happen again - I dont know. But anyway somebody must be merged with Hellion, somebody with Antri and so on in case of merge. I only pray that your advices will be heard and maybe only eng-speaking servers will be merged with english ones, german and french - respectively. And, I assume, Hellion must stay alone in your opinion :atongue:

And again, ofc merge of new only with new, old only with old - its logical.
    Maybe those servers do need a merge, but Deyla doesn't. And regarding the newer servers, they would probably end up merging all the new servers together rather then merging them with old ones.

I watched the recent server merges in America, and the amound of HUEHUE language in their lfg is disturbing at times. On Deyla it sometimes is already quite severe with the stubborn Italians but at least the majority of the time it's English, and we should keep it that way.
  • [NICK]rastekkel wrote:

Maybe those servers do need a merge, but Deyla doesn't. And regarding the newer servers, they would probably end up merging all the new servers together rather then merging them with old ones.
    I watched the recent server merges in America, and the amound of HUEHUE language in their lfg is disturbing at times. On Deyla it sometimes is already quite severe with the stubborn Italians but at least the majority of the time it's English, and we should keep it that way.
    soon on other servers besides deyla there wont be somebody to talk with tbh
  • Desperation wrote:

[NICK]rastekkel wrote:

soon on other servers besides deyla there wont be somebody to talk with tbh
    Well, If you can't understand the language they speak anyways, that shouldn't be a problem :P

On a more serious note, I just seriously hope they don't give every server a merge partner, Deyla is fine as it is.