Suggestion: Server Merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • is not Galeas the one that will choose what to do .They cant do first merge and after put in shop transfer ticket ,it wil make problems .First the ticket transfer so at least half of the people can go where they want and then they wil merge .I feel very bad for those people on new servers than went there start from zero and now they have to go maybe where they was, is 50% the community fault and another 50% gameforge
  • Vespir wrote:

    Ryuo wrote:

    @Galeas

    Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price.
    think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud
    No, I'm not bud
  • Please be aware that you won't get a reply before tomorrow business hours.
    Galeas will read all your comments and suggestions, and will forward them.
    Community Guidelines

    For balic atreia


    Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

  • Happy wrote:

    Hopefully GF makes the smart move and merges Hellion + Antrishka, Deyla + Grendal.
    The Antrishka + Grendal merge will just make people move to deyla and give birth to yet another depopulated server
    Because turkish on lfg isnt enough, we have to also deal with spanish..
  • Sita wrote:

    Please be aware that you won't get a reply before tomorrow business hours.
    Galeas will read all your comments and suggestions, and will forward them.
    oh, really? he never posted such thing before.

    and for the sake of topic: as long as there will be server transfers I dont actually care about what server will be mashed with what
    Achievement: Get renamed on forums
  • Ravennes wrote:

    Vespir wrote:

    Ryuo wrote:

    @Galeas

    Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price.
    think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud
    no he is very much on point, i just didnt have the patience to fight against the p2w on those servers anymore so i left and rejoined antri cuz of my 73 cleric and 72 gunner back then, but yes ALOT left grendal because of antrishka

    Ryuo wrote:

    Vespir wrote:

    Ryuo wrote:

    @Galeas

    Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price.
    think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud
    No, I'm not bud


    So you guys moved to a new server to run away from the P2W, 250 IQ decision making. Move to a new server where P2W is even more relevant than your previous one. Either way, yes, the majority of new server players are all from old servers who moved because of X and Y excuse. You already have cross server with us, how is it any better for you to be merged amongst yourselves rather than other bigger servers that will further stabilise your economy and facilitate dungeon runs?
  • Vespir wrote:

    Ravennes wrote:

    Vespir wrote:

    Ryuo wrote:

    @Galeas

    Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price.
    think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud
    no he is very much on point, i just didnt have the patience to fight against the p2w on those servers anymore so i left and rejoined antri cuz of my 73 cleric and 72 gunner back then, but yes ALOT left grendal because of antrishka

    Ryuo wrote:

    Vespir wrote:

    Ryuo wrote:

    @Galeas

    Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the possibility to server transfer free or for a very cheap price.
    think you're confusing your situation with everyone elses situation bud
    No, I'm not bud
    So you guys moved to a new server to run away from the P2W, 250 IQ decision making. Move to a new server where P2W is even more relevant than your previous one. Either way, yes, the majority of new server players are all from old servers who moved because of X and Y excuse. You already have cross server with us, how is it any better for you to be merged amongst yourselves rather than other bigger servers that will further stabilise your economy and facilitate dungeon runs?
    I don't remember saying i moved away because of the P2W, I thought the game itself was P2W lol. Don't put words on my statements please.
  • Ravennes wrote:

    @Galeas Please tell me Server Transfer will be available... i seriously can't stand this anymore and i want a decent populated server who knows teamwork aka deyla, i made more friends through server wide than i do on my own server

    Dear @Ravennes, just make a char in opposite faction on the server, which you don't want to play in. That will make a character conflict (two races on one server) and will make a possibility to change server in the same way as it was in last merges. Cheers.
  • Sziszu wrote:

    Ravennes wrote:

    @Galeas Please tell me Server Transfer will be available... i seriously can't stand this anymore and i want a decent populated server who knows teamwork aka deyla, i made more friends through server wide than i do on my own server
    Dear @Ravennes, just make a char in opposite faction on the server, which you don't want to play in. That will make a character conflict (two races on one server) and will make a possibility to change server in the same way as it was in last merges. Cheers.
    i do kinda prefer to do it the non Exploid way.... aswell as take my whole account with me not just 1 char tho but if there is no other way i guess i must
  • [NICK]rastekkel wrote:

    If the merges happen, could we please get an unlimited blocklist? There's a lot of spanish/turks to block when it happens.
    Disagree.

    Those other 3 servers are dead. and even with Grendal, it would have a lower population than Antriksha. Solving absolutely nothing and prompting another merge in 1 year.

    Merging Grendal with Deyla or Antriksha or Hellion ( worse one ) is the best solution, as it would create the biggest server.

    Ranks do not matter, only trihards care about that, and there's like 10 ppl who do.
    Gear does not matter, as every pvp is instanced and nobody does world pvp in new servers


    What matters is having a populated server, and solving all new 4 won't result in that. Leave your biased opinions, that you "ran away from Antriksha because you ninjaed an item or u hate someone". To me it makes zero sense to merge with the 3 new servers, for a lot of reasons, including the fact that they probably don't speak English at all, otherwise they'd have made a character on Grendal.
  • Ravennes wrote:

    Hakurin wrote:

    [NICK]n00b wrote:

    Kegi wrote:

    A lot of those comments are just trolls anyway and I know a lot of ppl disagree with you. I'd welcome Hellion on Antriksha anyday, it's better than current situation with low activity. I don't mind Turkish ppl and I doubt I would mind Spanish ppl either. You always have a choice to not play with ppl that write you in any other language than English. On Hellion there's still ppl that you can play with anyway. I'd prefer Deyla only cause they have more ppl in there. Deyla has also ppl that write only with their own language so in the end, it's all the same.
    You don't make much sense, you'd welcome Hellion but not Grendal?Have you even played on Helion? Everyone says it's the worst server because of the Spanish people ( more like the people from America that play there, and it's not about language mostly it's the way they behave )
    You'd rather merge with that, than a server that has English speakers ? It might be a smaller srv, but Antri and Grendal combined makes a server bigger than Deyla.
    The language problem was created with the creation of language-specific servers. People didn't have a problem playing on international servers before, they simply made their own language legions if they wanted to play with people who spoke the same language as them.After creating italian, spanish, polish and turkish servers, however, the game attracted people who don't necessarily speak much english for one reason or the other, and this created problems when we had the first gf merges. I think those people are long gone, though, since you kinda can't keep playing in any of the international servers without speaking a bit of english anymore - either because they got blocked/kicked a lot for not speaking english, because they don't like seeing a lot of english around(, or because they didn't enjoy where the game was going). German, polish
    please let there be server transfers... screw hellion as if they can repair antri... i want ENGLISH people not more damn non english speaking people this will just make it even MORE unplayable... i wanna move to deyla... the mentality there is much beter, also grendal will just rage quit if they merge with antri... they left antri for a reason to escape the Dead, Beyond unplayable mentality, and the kebab,so ya...how on earth will you make this right? they beter open server transfer or ill quit aswell im not wasting my time with unrespectfull nonenglish speaking players who i just can't communicate with (Block them you say? on an already empty server... sure that works just fine, as there arnt even 10% active players left, only they log in do 1 narakkalli log out)
    Well, grendal (like the other new servers) is mostly filled with rerollers from other servers - we lost entire legions to that server from deyla, too. No matter which server they merge with people will be frustrated that they're back where they started. I count myself lucky to be in the "active" server for once, I know how bad it is to be in a dead server (rip telemachus).

    Ravennes wrote:

    Sziszu wrote:

    Ravennes wrote:

    @Galeas Please tell me Server Transfer will be available... i seriously can't stand this anymore and i want a decent populated server who knows teamwork aka deyla, i made more friends through server wide than i do on my own server
    Dear @Ravennes, just make a char in opposite faction on the server, which you don't want to play in. That will make a character conflict (two races on one server) and will make a possibility to change server in the same way as it was in last merges. Cheers.
    i do kinda prefer to do it the non Exploid way.... aswell as take my whole account with me not just 1 char tho but if there is no other way i guess i must
    You will get to move all your characters on the conflicting server. F.ex. 7 characters on grendal asmo -> create 1 ely in hellion or antriksha, then choose transfer option for your 7 asmos rather than the 1 elyos.

    Server transfers have been promised since GF took over = it's not going to happen, so that is your one time ticket.