Suggestion: Server Merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Besides stats and numbers, when i finally managed to get entry in sanctum battlefield with my gladi after so many months, then yeah, that was the moment i realised that the population's decreased :D
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • I agree that it is time for another merge.

Currently prime-time:

Miren + Barus
    Padmarashka + Urtem + Hyperion
    Fregion + Thor + Loki
    Grendal + Hellion
    Deyla + Antriksha

The gear gap between old and new server shouldn't be an issue BY THE TIME we would get merged. I am not saying it's not an issue right now, knowing Gameforge and the time it takes them to merge server it'll take at least half a year. By THEN the gear gap should be close to nothing.

Playing on so low populated server isn't even funny, on Antriksha there aren't even sieges anymore, full AFK deals.

Recruiting people for PvP or PvE takes at least half an hour, even if you miss only 1 person for full group.

Furthermore, 5 healthy server are easier to maintain than 12 half dead server.
    People stop complaining about how hard it is to gather groups and enjoy playing.
    Old people that quit due to inactive server might come back.

Situation right now rather scares people away, than coming in.

#Merge2k17
  • Click wrote:

I agree that it is time for another merge.

Currently prime-time:

Miren + Barus
    Padmarashka + Urtem + Hyperion
    Fregion + Thor + Loki
    Grendal + Hellion
    Deyla + Antriksha

The gear gap between old and new server shouldn't be an issue BY THE TIME we would get merged. I am not saying it's not an issue right now, knowing Gameforge and the time it takes them to merge server it'll take at least half a year. By THEN the gear gap should be close to nothing.

Playing on so low populated server isn't even funny, on Antriksha there aren't even sieges anymore, full AFK deals.

Recruiting people for PvP or PvE takes at least half an hour, even if you miss only 1 person for full group.

Furthermore, 5 healthy server are easier to maintain than 12 half dead server.
    People stop complaining about how hard it is to gather groups and enjoy playing.
    Old people that quit due to inactive server might come back.

Situation right now rather scares people away, than coming in.

#Merge2k17
    Merge Will let other pvp Heroes left the game coz of the Rank QQ. Remember that some ppl joined new server only to be ranked lol
  • what new start are you talking about?
    None of the servers except grendal goes over 10% capacity at peak hours.10% is 500 players, which is extremely low.
    And there is already quite a lot of full 75ap geared chars so fresh start doesnt feel very "fresh", and you'll have an easier time catching up on a big server with a lot of things on broker, because that's how mmo works, that's how aion works, the game isnt supposed to be played on empty servers.
    Even grendal barely reach the population of the lowest populated old ones, and your cross server is basically grendal only.
  • Don't compare population of old servers with new server on prime-time(siege), all we know on old server most of the population bring 2 or more characters for farming medals.

And about the gear, I think even if you're a casual/normal player on new server you should have at-least full 75ap +0/+2.
  • The new servers are not meant to be a fresh start for players.

The new servers are meant to boost shop sales, when their objective is complete, new servers will once again be merged into the old servers.

Indeed, I have not seen an aion coins seller for a while, gold pack price is at an never-before high, selling in upwards to 150kk (record price).

The merge will happen soon.

As all things, in gameForge's time.

If people want to keep their precious ranks, they better start spending them greens.
  • Merging DE (Loki + Thor + Fregion), FR (Urtem + Hyperion + Padmarashka) and PL (Barus + Miren) servers is fine since they will keep one language.
    Merging EN/IT (Deyla), EN/ES (Hellion) and EN/TR (Antri) servers is bad idea since they already mixed languages.
    I would like to see server transfer first.
  • Galeas wrote:

Hi,

For sure I will forward your feedback about it. As we always said, if we see that the situation becomes critical on some servers yes we will consider a merge.
    The situation is already critical, french servers are empty. I can't even imagine how the guys playing on PL server miren are feeling right now. Please don't delay it more, you're already loosing a lot of players due to the servers being empty. The sooner the better.

Don't forget that these numbers, which are already pretty low, are the numbers at peak hours, when many people log in 2 accounts to do siege, so these are way above the actual numbers the servers should have.
  • I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol

Better Antriksha+Hellion since Antri is mostly Turks XD

A merge is mandatory at this point, and Gameforge failed again when they made the new servers, 4 servers? If they opened 1, it would have been very successful. Rather than spread on 4 servers, look at Miren, at the date of posting this Miren has 100 ppl online (2%) .