[GAME] Adding single training dummies with various grades of defences

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [GAME] Adding single training dummies with various grades of defences

Add more training dummies out of aoe range with better stats? 23
        Yes (15) 65%
        No (4) 17%
        I don't care (4) 17%
      Hello

my suggestion is to add training dummies in sanctum, kaldor, esterra (and asmo equivalent) etc that are standing alone (so no multiple ones get hit by aoe's) with a certain grade of defenses (sanctum being 0pdef 0ms and esterra having high Pdef & MS & ele defenses) but more advanced than it is now, for example something like "Training Dummy (Ovel)" which has stats of ovel.

To maximise efficiency by practising since not everyone has alliances to go in endgame insstances to practise/socket most efficiently, ...

thanks
      Divine
    • Why the need for the dummy to stand alone? the aoe damage to your target dummy will be the same regardless of how many other dummies are hit. (i think)

Why not stretch the idea and ask for dummy that you can select the defense stats on it, so it can be set for any level, any class?
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

the aoe damage to your target dummy will be the same regardless of how many other dummies are hit. (i think)
      unless @Sebivine uses ARM masterrace, yes it's not an issue.
      aidpsmeter works fine on every single targets, counting all damage separately.
      not to mention that both programms count damage weirdly differently.
      so counting down every single chat log attack will be more precise xD
      But dummies with certain phys.def's and m.resist\m.supp stats would be cool. But unrealistic.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelberas ().

• Don't really see the point of trying your hardest to get better damage, as the PvE isn't challenging nor rewarding anymore.
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.