Event suggestion echanant hunting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event suggestion echanant hunting

Hi!

Its rather idea for GF ( @Galeas ). I think you could someday organize event like +100/200% drop rate for APES in all/ specific instances for one day/week. Why should you do this? Its win-win if this event will last long enough you will get a lot of money from reset scrolls without loosing much (its still 20-30%) and people will be happy because could make their gear better so you would make your reputation better and almost force people to play.
    • @2dee
      Some people can't be bothered to do a quick runs of GoK on their alts to get supps, get APES, and then just spam hero quests to enchant estimas, that don't require supps.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Guys, its not about, making full gear from 0 to +15 in one week 30% for APES = 16 APES for one group + some from narakkali for alliance. Its about encouraging people to play active. If gameforge give us temporarily good rewards for playing people will just play, server wont be empty for next 2-3 weeks so if next rewarding event will happen even a month later population will slowly grow and this = more playing company = more playing pleasure = more people = more money for GF so they'll be encouraged to make game more rewarding
    • unfortunately there are more problems.
      For example, I dont see where are these ppl going to use these +15 sets. Almost nobody does Runatorium, BMR, coop arena nowadays, nobody does group gold arena. Pvp instances dont reward at all (but it's much harder than to do Arkhal or LoK). Somebody could mention that pvp is main reward, but you could log and see that there is almost no groups for these instances, and the same if you try to make group with gg ppl (I dont consider newbies that apply in 90% of cases).
    • every one can move to another server, one year ago i moved to Deyla and i cant be more happy, i dont need spend € for profit and i dont need play 24/7 for profit. Many ppl know Just qq for nerf and empty servers, u should understand gf Will never change some important things in game,we know they are here to earn money not to be friendly and do what you want. Do 1st step from yourself and dont wait for this company (btw i deleted full geared chars from old server)
    • Avanill wrote:

Hi!

Its rather idea for GF ( @Galeas ). I think you could someday organize event like +100/200% drop rate for APES in all/ specific instances for one day/week. Why should you do this? Its win-win if this event will last long enough you will get a lot of money from reset scrolls without loosing much (its still 20-30%) and people will be happy because could make their gear better so you would make your reputation better and almost force people to play.
      Hi

Just seen it it will add it a suggestion for the future.
    • Avanill wrote:

Hi!

Il vote for No on this, there is alredy enough ways too obtain all powerfull enchatment stones in game, also now with the new hero trials its opends up the posibiliity too get alot of them with some time effort if you do on more then one char, also you can trade all gear too alts and use the Power full stones. stop make the game even easyer then it alreedy are, ppl is just lazy imo
    • youtube.com/watch?v=4g6I4_lj9E8 i just know about this link, ive seen it and went NA .. earned about 4kkk with 100 euries becoz i wasnt very lucky, but its a nice game, saving on luna tokens from now on :D

curious how the EU nerved/balanced version will be :S

edit: lol this seems to be a video from august, need to spend more time on NA i guess.. sorry to confuse it with the new patch.. guess new patch is just the merge then, not sure ?(