PvP Instances and Siege rewards custom changes for 5.8 on RU servers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PvP Instances and Siege rewards custom changes for 5.8 on RU servers

On Russian servers they reverted the change of Golden Crucible from 3v3 to 6v6 again in 5.8

Additionally they added bundles or rewards for every pvp instance and for those who participate actively in siege (highest dps'ers) to avoid/reducing afking. You can find everything about it in this thread: 4gameforum.com/threads/675169/ perfectly understandable if you allow your browser to translate it.

I understand that some rewards are overkill for EU (100% socketings, Minionites.... I wouldn't want them either), but adding something similar would definitely revive pvp instances and sieges and help even more in fixing the "Luna Nerf" as you can see there are APES, Serums, Manastones, and a bunch of cool consumables, AP relics, Insignias, medals.

Its a really cool idea and I believe with a little adjustment to the rewards it would be a great solution to the current semi-dead status of the game. Plus if they got it, means NCsoft approved it and its totally doable for us too :thumbsup:

Please @Galeas have a look at this and forward the idea! :love:

(Maybe this post would belong to the suggestion thread, not sure xD)
    • Mika wrote:

Additionally they added bundles or rewards for every pvp instance and for those who participate actively in siege (highest dps'ers) to avoid/reducing afking. You can find everything about it in this thread: 4gameforum.com/threads/675169/ perfectly understandable if you allow your browser to translate it.

Additional reward for pvp instance is good idea, especially for Group Golden Crucible

Unfortunately, you translated incorrectly siege part:
      "the victory of the 1st rank" is victory with over 9000 points and reward for everyone
      "the defeat of the 1st rank" is defeat with over 3000 points and reward for everyone
    • Mika wrote:

(100% socketings, Minionites.... I wouldn't want them either)
      Let me guess, you have A rank minion and set whith 9/10 manastones? I like how p2w and generals talk about revive pvp,poeple do not like pvp when they dont have chanse vs p2w and generals,if you "want" revive pvp give others a chance get good minion and good manastones.
    • Rym wrote:

I don't see how having apes at 20kk In broker because everyone gets them during siege is overkill considering they are exclusively the only viable enchating stones left but whatever.
      I am fine with APES, these from the bundles are once again untradeable but since you'd run instances on your main it would be just fine. Plus it'd be an extra help after the luna fix. Whats too much for me is minionites, 100% socketings and if I'm not wrong they have that serums that make you fail by just -1.

xtim wrote:

Mika wrote:

(100% socketings, Minionites.... I wouldn't want them either)
      Let me guess, you have A rank minion and set whith 9/10 manastones? I like how p2w and generals talk about revive pvp,poeple do not like pvp when they dont have chanse vs p2w and generals,if you "want" revive pvp give others a chance get good minion and good manastones.
      What the hell did I just read :S

@Future Will Come ah damn, well they could give these bundles to active people at siege if they wanted to fix afking problems a bit! :thumbup:
    • Mika wrote:

On Russian servers they reverted the change of Golden Crucible from 3v3 to 6v6 again in 5.8

I understand that some rewards are overkill for EU (100% socketings, Minionites.... I wouldn't want them either), but adding something similar would definitely revive pvp instances and sieges and help even more in fixing the "Luna Nerf" as you can see there are APES, Serums, Manastones, and a bunch of cool consumables, AP relics, Insignias, medals.

Its a really cool idea and I believe with a little adjustment to the rewards it would be a great solution to the current semi-dead status of the game. Plus if they got it, means NCsoft approved it and its totally doable for us too :thumbsup:

Please @Galeas have a look at this and forward the idea! :love:

(Maybe this post would belong to the suggestion thread, not sure xD)
      Just saw it. I heard about the additional rewards a last week. Yes I will make a report about it.
    • 100% socketings, Minionites? why wouldn't u want them? oO it's already hard to get them... except if u have multiple accounts for 100% socket :/
      but minionites? u can't reach 600 minionites without p2w before 2030 if it continues like this...

Ofc those items shouldn't be izi to get. It can be like: if u win 10x the arena of golden, u get a 100% socketing, smthing similar to Glory titles quest or 50 victories in golden for those who are not enough strong to win..
    • Click wrote:

Don’t need mad damage input in pvp.
      Minions are p2w way to boost you dps. And main source of it is from cash shop. Both as here and in Korea, so what gives?

Click wrote:

100% supps - give, but not too many.
      while everyone is crying for +8-9 manastones being broken with mighty supps.
      100% for everything, stop p2w.
      - Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.
    • Vobs wrote:

100% socketings, Minionites? why wouldn't u want them? oO it's already hard to get them... except if u have multiple accounts for 100% socket :/
      but minionites? u can't reach 600 minionites without p2w before 2030 if it continues like this...

Ofc those items shouldn't be izi to get. It can be like: if u win 10x the arena of golden, u get a 100% socketing, smthing similar to Glory titles quest or 50 victories in golden for those who are not enough strong to win..
      Obviously I'm not completely against it, but they get it from "Battlegrounds", having a chance of it from BMR, Runatorium, KB, etc its way too much imo.... Like you said after x10 wins in golden its fair, they're still untradable and assuming you'll win every arena, it would still take 5 weeks :) . But as Click said, Minionites in my eyes are just a no-no. Keep em as cute multifunctional pets with level 1 skills please!

esset23 wrote:

Please, promote Neviwind Canyon. In 5.8 there should be more attractive rewards than BMs and evolution material.
      Well you can already drop items you'll need to upgrade your 75 gear to level 80.... I don't know if people are aware of that tho xD
    • Mika wrote:

Vobs wrote:

100% socketings, Minionites? why wouldn't u want them? oO it's already hard to get them... except if u have multiple accounts for 100% socket :/

Obviously I'm not completely against it, but they get it from "Battlegrounds", having a chance of it from BMR, Runatorium, KB, etc its way too much imo.... Like you said after x10 wins in golden its fair, they're still untradable and assuming you'll win every arena, it would still take 5 weeks :) . But as Click said, Minionites in my eyes are just a no-no. Keep em as cute multifunctional pets with level 1 skills please!

esset23 wrote:

Please, promote Neviwind Canyon. In 5.8 there should be more attractive rewards than BMs and evolution material.
      Well you can already drop items you'll need to upgrade your 75 gear to level 80.... I don't know if people are aware of that tho xD
      Which would those items be?
    • Kadex wrote:

Click wrote:

I rather not have minionites anywhere, not even in shop. Just keep those A minions lvl1 so they’re just cute and buff you. Don’t need mad damage input in pvp.
      100% supps - give, but not too many.
      currently on na shugo game

imgur.com/a/nRKLs
      Anyway, you need 40 of those minionite boxes in order to acquire A rank lvl 4.

Mika wrote:

Those items are not even included into 5.6 database.

The post was edited 1 time, last by esset23 ().

• Mika wrote:

[NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

Which would those items be?
      aiondatabase.net/en/item/186000465/

There is a daily quest which trades 2 of those for a random item you will need to upgrade your gear. The quest is already there it just doesn't give the 5.8 items yet obviously

Don't forget its a daily quest though
      So are you saying i'm a dumbass to turn in the daily quest now, just to get 40kk xp and 300 shattered Spinels? I should keep the fragments till after patch? Damn why i didnt get this info before :S

P.S. ofc you're not saying i'm that, but i sure feel like one now <X