New servers and old pvp instances merge.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

Who ever believed in a fresh start on a new server with equal chances for everyone should go to google and type in “marketing strategies” and read some articles about how to make money.

As for the new server itself, it was already obvious that the project will fail, 4 new server were too many, but then there wouldn’t be Pangea, no cross server, only Asmo vs Elyos if they made only 1 independent server.
      I don't think it was only marketing strategy (since they had NO marketing whatsoever to properly advertise those new servers), but more or less a decision that can be summed up as:
      Look how many new accounts are created daily in the old servers (the army of afk Luna&siege alts), they surely gonna grow a lot! Let's open 4 new servers! :| :|
    • M&M wrote:

Click wrote:

Who ever believed in a fresh start on a new server with equal chances for everyone should go to google and type in “marketing strategies” and read some articles about how to make money.

As for the new server itself, it was already obvious that the project will fail, 4 new server were too many, but then there wouldn’t be Pangea, no cross server, only Asmo vs Elyos if they made only 1 independent server.
      I don't think it was only marketing strategy (since they had NO marketing whatsoever to properly advertise those new servers), but more or less a decision that can be summed up as: Look how many new accounts are created daily in the old servers (the army of afk Luna&siege alts), they surely gonna grow a lot! Let's open 4 new servers! :| :|
      Marketing is not only about advertising.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Reading this post and laughing my a$$ off did you really believed they opening new servers so you have a fresh start ?
      the only reason this servers where opened so idiots will spend thousands of euros on getting they governor commander general ranks and gear up fast and think they will be op gg
      well news flash at least now you don't need to wait 2h for entry to get rekt buy any old server premade
      but look at the bright side in 1-2-3 months when they merge the new servers to old ones all those governors commanders generals will be maybe 3* so money well spend
      gameforge the best shepherd of sheep win again
    • maximos31 wrote:

Aura wrote:

maximos31 wrote:

Frankassa wrote:

Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer :)
      Gear can speed up animations?Wow thats a new...
      Dude, your paranoia is killing you
      The religion of p2w and gear is strong....Keep up the tolerance...one day you might farm your way to beating download to win people
      You're weird, i don't have problems in pvp, i don't get stomped by everyone, you need to admit that you're bad dude seriously its just a game it's ok to be bad xD
    • Aura wrote:

maximos31 wrote:

Aura wrote:

maximos31 wrote:

Frankassa wrote:

Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer :)
      Gear can speed up animations?Wow thats a new...
      Dude, your paranoia is killing you
      The religion of p2w and gear is strong....Keep up the tolerance...one day you might farm your way to beating download to win people
      You're weird, i don't have problems in pvp, i don't get stomped by everyone, you need to admit that you're bad dude seriously its just a game it's ok to be bad xD
      Sadly this is the main reason for the continuation of the cancer that killed the 1v1 in this game.
      Once anyone reads this its a signal go download the win....it is quite funny how even in arena with SPECTATORS everyone is pretending that everything is legit and dandy...
      IMO GF must finally realise that once anyone gets that there is no need to pay for insane gear and that wearing full Mres (no crit no attack no accuracy no power) sprinkled with magical fairy dust of insane damage one will simply win...
      Its not strange that 1v1 arena is dominated by NORMALLY slow animated LOW LOW dps tin cans in full msupp and mres sets...
    • Before merge cross-server:

waiting time:
      1) Ashunatal / BMR / Runatorium (1-2minutes)
      2) Kamar (2-3minutes)
      3)SWB PvP (5-7minutes on wednesday)
      mostly same ppl because of elo/mmr ranking list. (which you find on what place you are *Thanks GameForge* , I think only on aiDPSmetter.)

After merge cross-server:

waiting time:

1) Ashunatal / BMR / Runatorium (6-8 minutes) - when we get entry, boom Governor +20bygone +7 accesories, clerics with best shield (on new server never gonna have because again *Thanks GameForge they remove it)
      *Thanks again GameForge*
      2) Kamar (5+ minutes)
      3) SWB PvP (mostly the same as before)

They said to lowered the waiting time, I see here some increase the time of waiting.

And I don't wanna start how people start to sells stuffs and which back on their old server

@Galeas When those server are opened, Nic and others said themself they will monitoring the population of every server. I can tell you they didn't move a single finger of watching how population grow up everyday on asmo-side Grendal or every other new servers. Population ratio are like 3 to 1 (i'm optimistic, to not say 4 to 1). *Thanks again GameForge*
    • Yes the population is being monitored and the team is aware of the number of players on each servers, that's actually why we merged cross servers. The waiting time was in direct relation with a lower population on new servers. As the population was getting lower the queues were increasing and we had many complaints about that.

Of course, if the population keeps on being a problem, it is very most likely that other actions will be taken.
    • Galeas wrote:

Yes the population is being monitored and the team is aware of the number of players on each servers, that's actually why we merged cross servers. The waiting time was in direct relation with a lower population on new servers. As the population was getting lower the queues were increasing and we had many complaints about that.

Of course, if the population keeps on being a problem, it is very most likely that other actions will be taken.

????????

No offense, but a population issue is when the server hits 30-40% out of 100% in prime time, but 4% is just dead.

Deyla has population problems, even if it's the biggest server. A server is meant to run at high capacity, aka 5500 players or w/e.
    • Buburuza wrote:

Before merge cross-server:

waiting time:
      2) Kamar (2-3minutes)
      mostly same ppl because of elo/mmr ranking list. (which you find on what place you are *Thanks GameForge* , I think only on aiDPSmetter.)

waiting time:

1) Ashunatal / BMR / Runatorium (6-8 minutes) - when we get entry, boom Governor +20bygone +7 accesories, clerics with best shield (on new server never gonna have because again *Thanks GameForge they remove it)
      *Thanks again GameForge*
      2) Kamar (5+ minutes)

They said to lowered the waiting time, I see here some increase the time of waiting.

And I don't wanna start how people start to sells stuffs and which back on their old server

@Galeas When those server are opened, Nic and others said themself they will monitoring the population of every server. I can tell you they didn't move a single finger of watching how population grow up everyday on asmo-side Grendal or every other new servers. Population ratio are like 3 to 1 (i'm optimistic, to not say 4 to 1). *Thanks again GameForge*
      Exactly. Last sunday at 5pm I wanted to play arenas. Before merge I would wait around 3 minutes. Now waited 6-10 minutes. Tbh I was SHOCKED. And got a gladi with msupp set + +7ap acc etc. Either it is a joke or it will remain like this.
      #2 I was playing lately with almost EVERY high rank ppl on runat on ts3 and we all agreed about one thing - everytime we meet old servers its 80% we will get os. So all those ppl who says "gear doesnt matter, its balanced " I d recommend a very fast visit at nearest hospital :)
      It does matter and the gap is too high. The situation on Miren, Fregion is probably far worse than on asmo grendal.
    • Galeas wrote:

Yes the population is being monitored and the team is aware of the number of players on each servers, that's actually why we merged cross servers. The waiting time was in direct relation with a lower population on new servers. As the population was getting lower the queues were increasing and we had many complaints about that.

No offence but elyos on grendal have buff on siege since??? The answer to that question will let you about balance beetwen ely-asmo. cy@
    • Frankassa wrote:

Buburuza wrote:

Before merge cross-server:

waiting time:
      2) Kamar (2-3minutes)

waiting time:

*Thanks again GameForge*
      2) Kamar (5+ minutes)

Exactly. Last sunday at 5pm I wanted to play arenas. Before merge I would wait around 3 minutes. Now waited 6-10 minutes. Tbh I was SHOCKED. And got a gladi with msupp set + +7ap acc etc. Either it is a joke or it will remain like this.#2 I was playing lately with almost EVERY high rank ppl on runat on ts3 and we all agreed about one thing - everytime we meet old servers its 80% we will get os. So all those ppl who says "gear doesnt matter, its balanced " I d recommend a very fast visit at nearest hospital :)
      It does matter and the gap is too high. The situation on Miren, Fregion is probably far worse than on asmo grendal.
      did i get u right . You complain now about waiting time . You think if gf bring back second integrated server it will be faster again ? And online at prime time on new servers doesnt matter ?