New servers and old pvp instances merge.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New servers and old pvp instances merge.

So I just wanted to thank you GF for today's merge ( old and new pvp instances). Most of people will leave the game from new servers and some will move to old ones. It was the WORST idea from months. And to all trolls who say that " new server players have good equipment, acc +7 as well etc." I hope you do realize, that you have some serious brain damage. Already 6 ppl from my legion left it and said they are ending this s*itty joke ( Aion ). So THANK YOU A LOT GF. Kill this game at least you will make less money, which makes me feel happy. Time to move to good, old !A**n .
    • Who ever believed in a fresh start on a new server with equal chances for everyone should go to google and type in “marketing strategies” and read some articles about how to make money.

As for the new server itself, it was already obvious that the project will fail, 4 new server were too many, but then there wouldn’t be Pangea, no cross server, only Asmo vs Elyos if they made only 1 independent server.

It was obvious that with the split of the cross server the queues will get nyerked and that a merge of the cross server will come very soon.

The next step is the cleanup of the mess they created (new server) and merge them back together with the old ones. Why? Cuz there’s no point for Gameforge to run a gameserver with 50 active people where from 10 are paying customers. It’s not worth for them, it costs them more than they gain money from that.

And about brain damage - if you really believed Gameforge opened new server for the players joy and not only to get some quick money income, then you should think again about it. What exactly came true, except a fresh start from scratch? Nothing. P2W from start, no balancing measures, gear gap between free and paying customers, no equal chances at all.

You can try to make Grendal or whatever new server look fine with flowers and healthy playerbase, reality is in the statistics and they don’t lie.
    • Frankassa wrote:

So I just wanted to thank you GF for today's merge ( old and new pvp instances). Most of people will leave the game from new servers and some will move to old ones. It was the WORST idea from months. And to all trolls who say that " new server players have good equipment, acc +7 as well etc." I hope you do realize, that you have some serious brain damage. Already 6 ppl from my legion left it and said they are ending this s*itty joke ( Aion ). So THANK YOU A LOT GF. Kill this game at least you will make less money, which makes me feel happy. Time to move to good, old !A**n .
      Due to the population getting lower on some of the new servers, it was a necessary measure to help people get access to those Pvp instances with more reasonable queues.
    • Click wrote:

Who ever believed in a fresh start on a new server with equal chances for everyone should go to google and type in “marketing strategies” and read some articles about how to make money.

As for the new server itself, it was already obvious that the project will fail, 4 new server were too many, but then there wouldn’t be Pangea, no cross server, only Asmo vs Elyos if they made only 1 independent server.

It was obvious that with the split of the cross server the queues will get nyerked and that a merge of the cross server will come very soon.

The next step is the cleanup of the mess they created (new server) and merge them back together with the old ones. Why? Cuz there’s no point for Gameforge to run a gameserver with 50 active people where from 10 are paying customers. It’s not worth for them, it costs them more than they gain money from that.

And about brain damage - if you really believed Gameforge opened new server for the players joy and not only to get some quick money income, then you should think again about it. What exactly came true, except a fresh start from scratch? Nothing. P2W from start, no balancing measures, gear gap between free and paying customers, no equal chances at all.

You can try to make Grendal or whatever new server look fine with flowers and healthy playerbase, reality is in the statistics and they don’t lie.
      Tbh Grendal sometimes at siege ( asmo ) has the same number that Deyla had when I last played there. Of course, dual boxing etc.

It made no sense how they opened 4 servers instead of just 1.
    • Galeas wrote:

Due to the population getting lower on some of the new servers, it was a necessary measure to help people get access to those Pvp instances with more reasonable queues.
      Due to none of the people working for your company being aware of any ingame issues (or possibly by blatantly and maliciously ignoring them for pure profit) this is an issue. Dont fix the short term problems, kill the rotten root of all the disease. Y'know?
      Achievement: Get renamed on forums
    • Galeas wrote:

Frankassa wrote:

Then cant you put ppl on Grendal elyos from Miren and others very low pop servers and create one good new server?
    • Frankassa wrote:

reading all your posts regarding old servers and your rank just builds up in myself and rly rly wanna flame u :|
      your fantasy world just doesnt exist never did, never will.
      We wanna play the game with people and not by ourselves. Sorry but if u think w8ting for 1h to enter DISCILPINE which was 2 days ago says on its own how empty those new servers are and yes if i will be able to make isntances with people while u leave, i choose the that. No idea who u are but i can definetely say that mmorpg is not for u, for N-th time this is not a single player game, nor single party .
    • t0re wrote:

Frankassa wrote:

reading all your posts regarding old servers and your rank just builds up in myself and rly rly wanna flame u :| your fantasy world just doesnt exist never did, never will.
      We wanna play the game with people and not by ourselves. Sorry but if u think w8ting for 1h to enter DISCILPINE which was 2 days ago says on its own how empty those new servers are and yes if i will be able to make isntances with people while u leave, i choose the that. No idea who u are but i can definetely say that mmorpg is not for u, for N-th time this is not a single player game, nor single party .
      ? XD
    • Frankassa wrote:

Today I faced some +7 app and bracelet +9/10. We were literally eaten. Thank you Galeas. THE BEST MOVE EVER KEEP IT UP
      i have 2x ap 7 acc and almost +15 gear on new server with not 1cent spend. Just by having multiple acc and that gonna rest soon. Now imagine wallet warriors.Gearing never was easier, if u do dayli stuff. So stop crying when you cant destroy 2 same groups that aplyed in old cross server anymore. Time to gear up.

It was a obvious trap to create new servers, but some just live in a fairytale. Karma i woud say.
    • Galeas wrote:

Not the best idea to talk about "necessary measures" while opening servers instead of merge. If you indeed wanted to help people, you wouldn't ever open new server in game that has decreasing online