chain skill

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• chain skill

Hi, call me confused, I like the old ways better. Now the question: the skills that has chain skills that follows, once I click on the skill, do I let the skill follow through or can I still click on the same skill until the cool down ticking away? The next question: what do they mean by Condition? Thanks for any help you can give me....:)
    • 1) i dont understand clearly what you mean. But probably you can get answer just by trying it once in game. You can click the same skill (1st skill in chain) to use WHOLE chain.
      2) you need to describe better. Theire is whole info in skill's description. You need to use certain weapon to use skills - its simple. I honestly cant understand what cant you understand here. If it is indeed so difficult for you (such basic things), then i dont know what to say. I usually advise to switch MMO games to something easier.
    • thanks for answering. I'm a Spiritmaster lvl 31, If I press skill Flame Bolt--->Blaze. My question is: do I let Flame Bolt continue and let Blaze finish its cooldown(30s) or can I depress Flame Bolt again? I hope this is clean enough and thanks.
    • chinooka wrote:

thanks for answering. I'm a Spiritmaster lvl 31, If I press skill Flame Bolt--->Blaze. My question is: do I let Flame Bolt continue and let Blaze finish its cooldown(30s) or can I depress Flame Bolt again? I hope this is clean enough and thanks.
      I can't understand why you're asking in forum and waiting for an answer for hours instead of trying it in-game which will take mere minutes... Do as you wish. There's no correct answer. After fighting many monsters you will realise the potential of your skills and change your rotations many times.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Thanks again everyone....:)
    • chain skills

I've looked on a lot of forum and none of them have an answer to my question, it must be a stupid question nobody want to answer it.

First, do I have to put a chain skill on my quick bar?
      Second stupid question: do chain skill work automatically. What I mean is after clicking on a skill that has chain skills, do I let the chain run its course or do I click on them when they appear. Thanks for helping a stupid person...

Smile and have a nice weekend end...:)
    • Well when a chain appears, its your choice if you wanna use it or not. Thats for your 2nd question. As for your first one, no, you dont need to put the chain skills on your quick bars unless you want to. In cases you got 2 or more skills to use as chain, you can put the skills on the quickbar to use them faster (except the first skill cause all you have to do is press the same key bind of the first skill and the 1st chain skill gets used).
    • thanks Cyv, I'm getting to understand chain skills...