[Discussion] New Elite Veteran Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @ galeas

Hello Galeas, pls clarify this info:

• Each Elite level you reach unlocks additional rewards which can only be assigned to one of your character.
      • In contrast to the existing Veteran levels, the Elite level rewards are not reset after 6 months, so they can be applied to another character.
      It means that in 3months you can use 20 gp per char? Wich mean let's buy 160 (20x8) gp in 3 months? Or Iam missunderstanding?

Thanks in advance , but it's not clear to me.
    • So what about new players that start the game and see Gold packs for like 150-200kk on broker? I mean you probably should've done Gold pack version 2 for this cause now new players/accounts get cucked with over priced GPs.
    • Well pretty much every level must be worth at least 130 mil kinah(current deyla asmo gp price) or this is not worth it! And if it is then everyone will be trying to buy gold packs and prices will go to oblivion pretty fast specially because its 20 levels and i doubt it will be worth then. Why 20? Thats way to much not to f**k with the prices of goldpacks for everyone!

Gameforge at its best being greedy trying to milk the this dying community even more then its needed atm like those "promo" p2w events are not p2w enough.
    • Iana wrote:

@ galeas

• Each Elite level you reach unlocks additional rewards which can only be assigned to one of your character.
      • In contrast to the existing Veteran levels, the Elite level rewards are not reset after 6 months, so they can be applied to another character.
      It means that in 3months you can use 20 gp per char? Wich mean let's buy 160 (20x8) gp in 3 months? Or Iam missunderstanding?

No, it means that the rewards can only be assigned to one character per account (unlike the other system in which you can assign it to 8 chars). Even if you buy more GP after lvl 100, it won't let you assign more rewards to other characters.
    • @Galeas

Thank you for clarifying.

If you can forward my opinion about this, is that once more the decisions maded are killing the game and "closing the doors" to the new and returners players.
      They really have to think before actually announce this things.
      If you consider that each goldpack in shop is 99coins , we are talking about 200euros in 3 months + Shugo game tokens and all the needed content in shop????
      What is the real value of aion for the players need to spend so much euros to play???
      This the worst decision after Luna nerf.
    • Galeas wrote:

Iana wrote:

@ galeas

No, it means that the rewards can only be assigned to one character per account (unlike the other system in which you can assign it to 8 chars). Even if you buy more GP after lvl 100, it won't let you assign more rewards to other characters.
      At @Galeas I still can't get your (GameForge's) point with this 3 month reset ... back to 80 ... you'll try to force us to buy GPs for 20 months game time in order to get some rewards... and after 3 months these will be reset and changed ... and if we want to get next rewards we have to buy again 20GPs for 20 months game time ...
      If that is not Milking a dying cow ... then please tell me what is it!? I can tell you - this will make us - non quitters quitters ...
      Yes it's always there is a possibility to buy GP's with kinah ingame ... but ... it's pathetic ...
    • You can also see it in a way that all the people who bought more than 80 Gp since they have been playing, will finally get rewarded additionally for it. A player who has been here since the f2p release and who bought 120 will get the elite max on Wednesday, then the next time too.
    • So let me understand :
      -you want us to buy 20 GP for 3 month only when GP price are already over the top in game,
      -you gave us Shugo Game before all other events for Christmas and this is lasting more than a month.
      Gameforge is pretty desperate for money, WOW.
      Do you really think the community that is playing is stupid? There are already too many people that are quitting every day, meh.....
    • Galeas wrote:

You can also see it in a way that all the people who bought more than 80 Gp since they have been playing, will finally get rewarded additionally for it. A player who has been here since the f2p release and who bought 120 will get the elite max on Wednesday, then the next time too.
      NO totally not!
      IF an old player like @Evita who is currently at 96?/80 buys 4 more GP, he/she can allocate the elite rewards within 3 months.
      After that time period he/she is reset to 80/80 again and has to buy AGAIN 20 GP for the next "season" of Elite rewards.

The status of let's say 100 out of 80 possible activated GP MUST stay active and not be resetted to 80/80. whatdafuk?

In what world Gameforge is living to believe that one would buy 20! Goldpacks every 3-4 months just to be at 100/80 again?

Is the designer of that system totally ret.. stupid or something? What's the goal of that?

@Galeas

This makes no sense:

Galeas wrote:

After the 3 months, your level is back to 80. So yes, if you are interested in the new rewards and want to buy goldpacks you will have to buy Gp again to reach the level you are interested in.
      That makes sense:

Galeas wrote:

You can also see it in a way that all the people who bought more than 80 Gp since they have been playing, will finally get rewarded additionally for it. A player who has been here since the f2p release and who bought 120 will get the elite max on Wednesday, then the next time too

You contradict yourself with those 2 statements. Which one is correct?
    • I doubt that there left such people actively playing ... GF with their actions since 5.6 update forced almost every old player who i know to leave ... good luck with this ... ;)

P.S. Instead of clearing up the mess created with Luna nerf ... you (GameForge not Galeas personally) making more p2w content and trying to milk us like cows ...
      I am afraid that the popilation problem with servers will get deeper ... unless You planned to Sieving the players to remain only solvent. And then merge that wallets in one server... Conspiracy?

The post was edited 1 time, last by nodeone ().

• Hjarta wrote:

So let me understand :
      -you want us to buy 20 GP for 3 month only when GP price are already over the top in game,
      -you gave us Shugo Game before all other events for Christmas and this is lasting more than a month.
      Do you really think the community that is playing is stupid? There are already too many people that are quitting every day, meh.....
      Yes they think the community is stupid. Why? It's simple once we make protest. They gave us Hero Task. And since that time we gave up already. They promise us that this will be one of many solutions for Apes and Manastones. But people forget about it and atm everything went back to normal. Solution? Make bigger protest.
    • I kinda feel bad for Galeas and people who work at Gameforge that are the middle-men between us and them.

First off the fact that there's middle-men is a problem, information gets lost the more it gets passed around. And it shows they truly don't care. They know deep inside where this game is going, and it's not a fun place. To work for a company where almost every decision is made out of greed and profit, and you know the player base isn't happy, must be a bad job. I would personally rather clean toilets.

They try to run this game like a facebook micro transaction app, it simply won't work in the MMO world, this game origins is monthly fee only , with skins in cash shop. But now? there's no difference between this game and a random mobile mmo game. And to be honest, most people would prefer the mobile game.

No thanks to the "premium ultra gigantic mega, LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY 3 MONTHS" "veteran(p2wwarriors) levels"
    • Click wrote:

NO totally not!IF an old player like @Evita who is currently at 96?/80 buys 4 more GP, he/she can allocate the elite rewards within 3 months.
      After that time period he/she is reset to 80/80 again and has to buy AGAIN 20 GP for the next "season" of Elite rewards.

The status of let's say 100 out of 80 possible activated GP MUST stay active and not be resetted to 80/80. whatdafuk?

In what world Gameforge is living to believe that one would buy 20! Goldpacks every 3-4 months just to be at 100/80 again?

Is the designer of that system totally ret.. stupid or something? What's the goal of that?

@Galeas

This makes no sense:

Galeas wrote:

After the 3 months, your level is back to 80. So yes, if you are interested in the new rewards and want to buy goldpacks you will have to buy Gp again to reach the level you are interested in.
      That makes sense:

Galeas wrote:

You can also see it in a way that all the people who bought more than 80 Gp since they have been playing, will finally get rewarded additionally for it. A player who has been here since the f2p release and who bought 120 will get the elite max on Wednesday, then the next time too
      You contradict yourself with those 2 statements. Which one is correct?

No, actually the two statements are not contradictory. What I explained is correct. I will try to explain it again maybe I was not clear.

When someone reaches lvl 100, when the elite levels are reset, they will be back to 80 and will have to buy 20 GP, if they are interested in the rewards of course. But there is an exception for people that were above 80 GP purchased already. Those will count on Wednesday and they will be 100. All GP activated before the elite was released will count in this system when it goes live.
    • Galeas wrote:

mrcl wrote:

@Galeas would you be kind enough to confirm if it is either meant that the rewards, for 20 gold packs during the 3 months is going to be a one time thing, or if the rewards reset after 3 months where you have to load another 20 gold packs to gain the new ones?
      @Evita @esset23For players that bought more than 80 Gp already since they started playing, they will count on Wednesday. If you bought 100 GP so far. On Wednesday, you will be directly lvl 100.
      After the luna garbage you guys pulled out I thought you'd be sensible for at least 6 months, guess gameforge is the only company that always exceeds expectations, negatively.
    • Adartaer wrote:

Hjarta wrote:

So let me understand :
      Yes they think the community is stupid. Why? It's simple once we make protest. They gave us Hero Task. And since that time we gave up already. They promise us that this will be one of many solutions for Apes and Manastones. But people forget about it and atm everything went back to normal. Solution? Make bigger protest.
      Yes, we gave up already ... because there is no point to protest ... no more ... they have their logic to do the things ... they have calculated the risk ... ( i hope ) ... Now we are receiving another (censured) decision ... but unfortunately there are no active players to protest ... only these left who continue investing in that game no matter what is going on and some ppl who simply don't care ... Don't you think that the "server merge" thread is created without reason?
    • I believe they assumed the end of game already, otherwise there wouldnt be this last changes:

- new servers.
      - increase price of Shugo tokens.
      - Luna nerf.
      - new elite vr., etc etc.

And no Galeas, Its to wrong to say "hey guys, but think on ppl that have 100 gp already, they won't have to pay now" , like and ppl that have to pay??? There is some different solution? And the ppl that don't have 80/80 ? And the new players?? And why I have to buy 20 go every 3 months? It's only 800 euros per year not counting with the rest you have to buy in shop every month, titles, enchant pack, exp pack, etc
      In the end, what is the price per year to play aion??? 2000euros?