[Discussion] New Elite Veteran Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adartaer wrote:

Hjarta wrote:

So let me understand :
      -you want us to buy 20 GP for 3 month only when GP price are already over the top in game,
      -you gave us Shugo Game before all other events for Christmas and this is lasting more than a month.
      Gameforge is pretty desperate for money, WOW.
      Do you really think the community that is playing is stupid? There are already too many people that are quitting every day, meh.....
      Yes they think the community is stupid. Why? It's simple once we make protest. They gave us Hero Task. And since that time we gave up already. They promise us that this will be one of many solutions for Apes and Manastones. But people forget about it and atm everything went back to normal. Solution? Make bigger protest.
      The community IS stupid. Get your facts straight.
    • Just to be clear, because it's confusing for slow people like me. This isn't actually a one time thing, is it? It will be activated every time you go after 80 (80->100) and it will last 3 months, right? Does the 3 months count starts with the 81 GP or 100 GP? Or is it set by GF when it starts and you have to buy those 20 GP in that period? As I understand, this is just for one single character, and repeatable every 3 months.
    • Also, do you expect us to buy almost 2years worth of subscription in 3 months period? Are the servers going to be alive in 20months? Or 1 year from now? What is next, in 5 months another gold pack promo event and buy another 20months worth of subscription in 3 months period? I still remember when gold pack was introduced as an action to fight against bots.
    • Hahaha Gold pack prices 180 kk already!

GG gameforge i love you so much! NOT!

Guess they plan to bury this game asap and move on because this is getting out of hand :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    • Honestly, do you hire your employees at the mental hospital?

I can't even think of a positive outcome of this Elite VR system. Indeed it will make Gameforge's wallet fat for few months thanks to the whales but then what? Any player that doesn't invest huge amount of money will most likely quit, depending on the rewards of these extra 20 levels (1k minionites for level 20 inc?)

GP price skyrocketing already, pretty much impossible for new players and extremely hard for current ones to make new accounts for 80/80 VR or even for this level 20 bs

20 months of subscription in 1 year?

?(
    • Mika wrote:

Honestly, do you hire your employees at the mental hospital?

I can't even think of a positive outcome of this Elite VR system. Indeed it will make Gameforge's wallet fat for few months thanks to the whales but then what? Any player that doesn't invest huge amount of money will most likely quit, depending on the rewards of these extra 20 levels (1k minionites for level 20 inc?)

GP price skyrocketing already, pretty much impossible for new players and extremely hard for current ones to make new accounts for 80/80 VR or even for this level 20 bs

20 months of subscription in 1 year?

?(
    • The only salvation Aion has is a vanilla server ran as a progression one, where every 6 months a new major patch releases, and stops at 3.*. It must exclude all p2w elements of course from cash shop, goldpacks and skins should be the only thing there.

It's clear that most of these changes ( outside VR system which is 100% Gameforge ), that Aion is heading to a more micro-transaction/ cash shop/facebook game direction. And it's coming straight outta Korea. Which is why their population is suffering too. So I doubt future patches will solve anything.

The only solution is to go back to old Aion.

So yeah, brb now I gotta farm 7 billion kinah to buy the gold packs needed, just kidding I'd rather play minesweeper.
    • I guess you GF guys wanna go OUT straight russia style ?
      You know when a game dies?
      When FARMING MAKES 0 SENSE
      The moment that A 1h (albeit insanely easy if you have cleric alts) Tower of Challenge run costs €1.5 that moment the game is dead.
      Whats the point of farming on 15 cleric alts when one can simply fork €20 per week? and avoid 15 hours of braindead farming? And that ASSUMING you have those clerics
      Lol even when I have 91 66+ characters from friends that quit and can make 2bil per week in mere 4h of doing NOTHING even THIS stops making any sense....god its like 10 gold packs on €34 ....soon 8 gold packs the way things are going...
      GF scared away the medium spenders
      After luna fiasco the game is on a death row
      When GP sellers quit things will go the whale vs whale way....Maybe a certain software will save GF by providing whales a challenge of low spenders....time will tell