[Discussion] New Elite Veteran Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have gold pack active for 798 days now without new sistem . If i chose to activate 20 more gold paks will give me 600 more days ,DOES ANYONE THINK THIS GAME WILL LAST SO MUCH WITH game forge ?? I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!! Oh and yes the reward u get for 1 char x account of course .. do i need to say more ?
    • Pericol wrote:

I have gold pack active for 798 days now without new sistem . If i chose to activate 20 more gold paks will give me 600 more days ,DOES ANYONE THINK THIS GAME WILL LAST SO MUCH WITH game forge ?? I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!! Oh and yes the reward u get for 1 char x account of course .. do i need to say more ?
      That was my point ... My game time for today ... logged in ... took 3 dices from shop ... check is anything has been sold on broker then logged off ... 10 min ...
      After Wednesday - login for Snow event ... log off ... With hope that magically GF will change their mind and do something good for the game and community ...
    • I believe Gameforge reacts like a 10 y.o. kid who has been told that he didnt learn anything after years and years of "practising". They have been, lets call it "trying" to do things to increase the number of players (that will obviously result to increasing their salary) for so long and have been failing so miserably that they said f**k this, you dont appreciate anything, just take random p2w events and gtfo. If thats not the case, i dont wanna believe people actually get paid to be so horrible at managing a game.
    • M&M wrote:

No point playing(umm... I mean paying) this game anymore. This publisher has no idea how to keep ppl interested and just tries to milk them dry. We need GF memes similar to the EA games ones...
      Many Nic-memes and/or vids around already. This guy is a legend.
    • Cyv wrote:

I believe Gameforge reacts like a 10 y.o. kid who has been told that he didnt learn anything after years and years of "practising". They have been, lets call it "trying" to do things to increase the number of players (that will obviously result to increasing their salary) for so long and have been failing so miserably that they said f**k this, you dont appreciate anything, just take random p2w events and gtfo. If thats not the case, i dont wanna believe people actually get paid to be so horrible at managing a game.
      Gameforge and Aion is lucky that it's a very small game now, and the outrage is small. But they deserve as much hate as Battlefront 2 is getting. They've crossed the line with p2w a long long time ago. They are pretty much turning this game into a facebook app as I've said, and it's not just them, some of these changes are from Korea.

If you're a new player, not knowing anything about Aion, you ask.. is the game free? People will answer yes, but the real answer is no. You need gold packs to play, which is pretty much a monthly fee, be it you pay with kinah or real money, someone has to buy that gold pack in the first place.

Okay you pay, no problem, but is the game p2w? Here's where the problem comes, because not only do they want a monthly fee, but they also want to squeeze every cent from players, by adding every apes/serum etc. important in game item in cash shop, by making events around p2w and calling them "PROMO".

Who would wanna play that? Be honest. I'd much rather they increase gold pack price to 15 euro and make the game like it used to be, rewarding, fair, not p2w.
      Which is why the game is declining in population, nobody wants to play for 1 year to learn this game and get max level, for what? So you can get rolfstomped by some guy who paid thousands of euros to make his set full +10 manastones and accessories +7/8 ?

There's a lot of problems with Aion, and I highly doubt they can fix them, they haven't for years. Aion Gameforge needs a new management team that doesn't focus on "new veteran levels" and focuses more on the declining population and the reason why.
    • OMG This is so funny. Ive not been at all interested in this game for months, and visited the forum wanting a laugh, and stumbled across this thread. Its absolutely hilarious. So glad I no longer play this p2w sinking ship. FFXIV blows this game and its publisher into smithereens lol. Feel so sad for the people staying with this game.
    • when they nerfed the luna, they received 150+ pages with hate here in forum... Now they are making another dumb action against the majority of the playerbase with only one purpose - to milk as much as the can untill the game is dead completely... Now you can count how many players left here that care of the game...
    • I wonder if they will resist as they did on last bad action

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Another system that benefits old players or people with money.
      I play this game from a long time (i think 3 years is a long time ) i'm not good player but i try to have fun and get friends and i think i got some but the new sistem dont help nobody at all is only for greedy game forge so that is why less and less ppl buy aion coins....
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Cyv wrote:

I believe Gameforge reacts like a 10 y.o. kid who has been told that he didnt learn anything after years and years of "practising". They have been, lets call it "trying" to do things to increase the number of players (that will obviously result to increasing their salary) for so long and have been failing so miserably that they said f**k this, you dont appreciate anything, just take random p2w events and gtfo. If thats not the case, i dont wanna believe people actually get paid to be so horrible at managing a game.
      Gameforge and Aion is lucky that it's a very small game now, and the outrage is small. But they deserve as much hate as Battlefront 2 is getting. They've crossed the line with p2w a long long time ago. They are pretty much turning this game into a facebook app as I've said, and it's not just them, some of these changes are from Korea.
      If you're a new player, not knowing anything about Aion, you ask.. is the game free? People will answer yes, but the real answer is no. You need gold packs to play, which is pretty much a monthly fee, be it you pay with kinah or real money, someone has to buy that gold pack in the first place.

Okay you pay, no problem, but is the game p2w? Here's where the problem comes, because not only do they want a monthly fee, but they also want to squeeze every cent from players, by adding every apes/serum etc. important in game item in cash shop, by making events around p2w and calling them "PROMO".

Who would wanna play that? Be honest. I'd much rather they increase gold pack price to 15 euro and make the game like it used to be, rewarding, fair, not p2w.
      Which is why the game is declining in population, nobody wants to play for 1 year to learn this game and get max level, for what? So you can get rolfstomped by some guy who paid thousands of euros to make his set full +10 manastones and accessories +7/8 ?

There's a lot of problems with Aion, and I highly doubt they can fix them, they haven't for years. Aion Gameforge needs a new management team that doesn't focus on "new veteran levels" and focuses more on the declining population and the reason why.
      Aion rather needs a couple miracles to get back on its feet...
    • By implementing this 20 elite levels, it is going to kill the game fast.

Let me explain how.
      Shugo game has already increased the gold pack by 50%, and it is still rising due to a lack of gold packs. People prefer to sell 50 shugo coin boxes as you can sell 1 of these for 800 aion coins where gold packs are limited to 3 per day, Deyla hit 180kk today.

The dedicated players who have an abundance of kinah in their warehouses will be buying all the gold packs, which means even less gold packs, but alot more demand will be put in game for gold packs due to this new system.
      This is going to drive gold pack price up even further. I am anticipating it rising to 400-500kk by January.

Alot of newer players will struggle to purchase gold packs, and start not to bother. Players will also be driven away from the game as gold pack starts to runout and players won't be interested in getting more.

Whoever designed this new veteran system, it's really really bad. players had much better suggestions which have been ignored.

A better system would have been for players to purchase level 1-5 titles from the aion store (and have to buy the aion coins themelves, no kinah) this would encourage more players to put their hands into their wallets.
      If a player activated titles 1-5 in the 3 months, they would be eligible for each level of reward and then reset at the 3 months.
      This would leave the gold pack system alone.

The game is being sold like it's a ferrari.....a small amount of larger transactions than lots of multiple smaller transactions.. It is not sustainable.

Having all the skins appear on the aion coins store overpriced for what they are is not sustainable....the luna system was implemented so the skins would appear ingame, players would then spend their aion coins on luna to gain the extra mats for the skins and mounts....This would have made a lot more sales for aion coins than the current overpriced shop model. But what the heck do I know, I only teach business and marketing.

Players have been asking for an Aion Coin Exchange...so they can load aion coins into the game to be exchanged for kinah. But nooo, this multiple time request has been ignored too
    • Adartaer wrote:

So they want us to buy 20 GP forward for 20 months when we do not even know if this game will still exist. I understand correctly?
      Not completely. After you buy 20 GP in a 3 month period and reach the maximum rewards level they (GF) will delete those 20 levels and then add a new once so you gonna buy another 20 GP's. Those that makes sense now? :)