[Discussion] New Elite Veteran Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i feel bad for those people that havent got 80/80 Gp.Gameforge should have found another way for the Elite Milking system :D i guess they dont want new people in game ..... oh wait the new people have some free days and then they need farm 400m to get a gp gl
    • Thebaby wrote:

i feel bad for those people that havent got 80/80 Gp.Gameforge should have found another way for the Elite Milking system :D i guess they dont want new people in game ..... oh wait the new people have some free days and then they need farm 400m to get a gp gl
      i will tell u someone who isnt 80/80. Me having a veteran account. Im playing since day 1 of the game turning into f2p thinking it like this : I wont let gameforge affect my gameplay experience with the Gold Pack thing so i will either buy one each month(10 euros) that i will play which will be 0.3 cents per day or 4 GP with 25 euros if i intend to play a lot. I have ditched Aion for like 4-5 times and then came back like now the thing is that every time i was either buying the gold packs that i needed to play NORMALLY or when i had too many kinah and i would find a cheap GP i would pick up 1 or 2. I never rushed the 80/80 cuz i couldnt care less about the VR . My only purpose was to not have these restrictions , even me having a veteran account. Having a veteran account isnt awesome but its not disgusting like the free one which as far as i remember it has been 6 YEARS since they promised us a way of moving from f2p account -> veteran.

I really wanna see who with a fuctional brain that will join in a game that exists since 2009 (?) and realize that after that 7 day gold pack expires that he will have to grind the hell out of himself as a NEW player to not get gear (like in 99.9% of mmorpgs) but a Gold Pack , what will he do.Spoiler alert : Unistall , bad opinion , bad overall review in such a good game. I would give him max. 1 week after his GP expires because there are plenty of fishes in the sea nowadays and a lot of choices , we are not in 2010 where most popular options were WoW , l2 and Aion.
    • feels like the only reason they made the game this way (in EU) is to milk the whales that are probably losing interest and heading towards other things

hope they gtfo sooner so that this publisher wakes up and starts doing things the right way in order to attract and build a sustainable playerbase.
    • Click wrote:

So once again, for this promotion, can you in future PLEASE introduce “Elite Pack” and use this item instead of the Gold pack?
      Just login to server, a new player searching GP and the cheapest is 400million.

There’s literally no point anymore after this 2nd round of Elite rewards to use any more Goldpacks for an accoun that was created in 2009 up until 2021 (aion probably won’t even exist anymore at this time).
      Just use Elite Pack and put it in shop as promotion.
      That’s not only HONEST but also fair to the players and new players that rely on Goldpacks.
      I did read through the whole stuff and I must say this would be a nice solution if you keep holding on the Elite Rewards. Don't let new players suffer under this system. It wont be good at all for the game. A gold pack, which is kind of a need in the game, should be on a decent price and for sure not double/tripple the price due to new Elite rewards.

Still, one thing I wonder about. Sometimes before implementing something new, making a post and let players react towards it might give some better idea's how to make something better! ;)
      Click's reaction on this topic is a perfect example for what I mean.
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark"

Xenomorph Twitch
    • failboat wrote:

If you tryhard enough, you can have every gear even as starter account, therefore there's no demo.
      You expect people to tryhard for what ? And for which group of ppl are you talking about ? Veterans or Newcommers? For veterans as far as i see the situation , there is 0 motivation , every week we get sh*t and even more of that every single week , even for a veteran a 400kk GP is an impact to his ingame wallet(not talking about using it for EVR , but for surviving).For newcommers , they have no idea wtf they would expect after 66 , and none will except that he will have to farm his way to get a GP cuz i bet that he will realize it after his 7 days expire, and gl with that ventor limit + unable to use broker + unable open up private shop.Why would he do that to such an old game , with such a bad reputation and such low playerbase?

Lets get real now. With starter i account u cant play. You just simply can't. I like the system more as it is here in contrary to old Aion or WoW or FF because it at least lets you log in isntead of locking you out. The only thing that sucks is that people are taking advantage of it by going p2w and Gameforge invests in that. But yes , having a starter account is ok for leveling up TILL level 66. After that its unplayable.

And by demo i think he meant u can do like 1/4 of the stuff u are normally suppose to do .
    • I definitely agree with others, a different elite pack needs to be created for gold packs, just looked at price today on broker and OMG 300KK. The prices had just started to drop to 185kk - 195kk after the last elite pack "event". In less than a week the price has almost doubled. This hurts players that do not have billions of kinah.

If the gold packs would hold their normal price in game more people would buy them to get elite levels. More gold packs sold in game means more money for Gameforge, the price in shop is the same so if they can do something to secure lower prices in game it would be to their advantage.
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

Lets get real now. With starter i account u cant play.
      You can but depends what you have in mind. I had 2 people in the legion who played like that for a long time, just because all they wanted to do is to come with us in instances and have some fun. They didn't care about trading or anything, just a little fun in their free time. They were definitely not tryharding.