[Discussion] New Elite Veteran Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another system that benefits old players or people with money.

To get lvl 80 veteran rewards, you have to use 50 gold packs. That's 4 years worth of playing the game.

I guarantee you that no new player that didn't cash shop have that level. The fact that it's not even permanent is a joke too, so only pay to win can benefit while it exists, or people who play this game for years without break. So even if you eventually, in 2 years after hoard 5 billion kinah to finally reach 80/80, it will be in vain because the "elite" rewards are no longer available.

I don't like it, is making the cash shop p2w not enough?

I feel Gameforge has their priorities just on $MONEY$, if they put 5% of the effort in actually making the game better, maybe the new servers wouldn't have 3%-5% of 100% online at prime time.
    • Overall idea is nice, since actual release people that have been playing regularly will have their 80/80 and it "would be running out soon" yet to load another 20 which most people are going to do at once, requires some good rewards, oh well, lets see wednesday.

Doesn't change the matter of the fact this is another p2w addition, but it's not even a shock anymore :p
    • Yes, the whole point is that many people are already lvl 80 (not everyone of course) and they are using one gold pack every month anyway. With the new elite levels, these GP will lead to additional rewards instead of just granting the GP benefits before for all the people who are lvl max.
    • So Gameforge wants us to buy 20 month worth of Gametime in form of Goldpacks on top of (in my case over 150 days left) our current GP level WITHIN 3 MONTHS, else the rewards will be replaced/vanish/puff whatever?
      What kind of theory or new marketing strategy is that?
      I buy 20 GP now to have access on 20 new level rewards, in 3-4months eventually Gameforge increases those 20 level to 40 and wants me to buy another 20 months of Goldpacks within 3 months, cycle: on?

@Galeas what’s the point of all that?

Shouldn’t it work like: buy 20 Goldpacks to unlock 20 elite level, every 3 months Gameforge replaces all 20 elite level rewards with new ones, where we the players can allocate new items every 3 months. And after 20-21 months Gameforge can increase the Elitelevel further?
    • Galeas wrote:

Yes, the whole point is that many people are already lvl 80 (not everyone of course) and they are using one gold pack every month anyway. With the new elite levels, these GP will lead to additional rewards instead of just granting the GP benefits before for all the people who are lvl max.
      I can't believe u try to make this bullshit sound positive for the players. I understand u are just the messenger, but don't make it sound positive by saying "they are using one gold pack every month anyway". Yes 1, not 20 for 3 months... Greedforge strikes again. Best hope will be that the rewards won't be game breaking.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zergie ().

• @Galeas would you be kind enough to confirm if it is either meant that the rewards, for 20 gold packs during the 3 months is going to be a one time thing, or if the rewards reset after 3 months where you have to load another 20 gold packs to gain the new ones?

Post on the main site and forum is very unclear =)
    • Galeas wrote:

You will be able to check it when it goes live on Wednesday
      Why cant your god damn joke of a company not once provide crucial information in advance? Are you so afraid of the players opinions that you disregard and ignore anyways to push your ridiculous shop promotions and events?

Evita wrote:

Lets just hope the already applied ones count aswell
      Probably not. Everyone from the shop department needs a new car for christmas.
      Achievement: Get renamed on forums
    • This is incredibly confusing. You want people to use 20 gold packs in the space of 3 months? Wow.

You do realise that you (GF) have increased the cost of a gold pack by 50%in the space of a month. People aren't buying aion coins to put gold packs into the game, they are buying a shugo tokens to sell, so instead of 8 gold packs entering the game, 1 player has all 8 and gold pack cost rises... This will make them even rarer.

This system is bizarre. It should be treated like a magazine subscription. After 80 gold packs, if you use a gold pack within the month then you will be eligible for that month's elite reward. No pack no reward. That's all it should be plain and simple.

Also when in the heck are you going to implement an aion coin exchange into the game so players can load in any extra aion coins so players can buy 1 at a time for set kinah...players will be able to save up and buy gold packs. And whales will still be able to sell their aion coins also will be a safer transaction process too.
    • Galeas wrote:

Note: The Elite levels released are only available for 3 months. After that, no further Elite levels can be reached by activating Gold Packs (30 days).

Just when I thought we've reached the bottom.

Let me count fast... 100€ for Gold Packs or Steam games from Winter sale? Or how about just spend that 100€ for some a good restaurant night or whatever else that is actually fun?

If you really wanted to help people who "have reached 80/80" you wouldn't make Elite Rewards limited.

Your goal is just to make those people who are addicted to spend their money on your store.
    • In worst case scenario items are way too good and ppl actually benefit a lot from them. What this will do is skyrocket gp price to really high for f2p users that have to pay a lot of extra for the gold packs making it barely worth it. Meanwhile p2win uses 20gps and milks f2p users by selling more gold packs for redicilous price. The period is too fast for new players if it keeps renewing every 3 months. That would basically mean 200-250kk every week for a gold packs alone. I'm hoping rewards would not be so worth for old players but instead give better rewards for new ppl that have to reach the VR lvl 80 anyway and this system would just encourage them to buy in bulk rather than 1 GP every month.

EDIT: Oh but nvm, u have to reach lvl 80 first FeelsBadMan
      Life is short so eat dessert first!

Twitch: xKegi
      Youtube: xKegi
      Facebook: xKegi

Admin of Aion EU Community facebook group
      Founder of Aion EU Community Discord
    • mrcl wrote:

@Galeas would you be kind enough to confirm if it is either meant that the rewards, for 20 gold packs during the 3 months is going to be a one time thing, or if the rewards reset after 3 months where you have to load another 20 gold packs to gain the new ones?
      After the 3 months, your level is back to 80. So yes, if you are interested in the new rewards and want to buy goldpacks you will have to buy Gp again to reach the level you are interested in.

@Evita @esset23For players that bought more than 80 Gp already since they started playing, they will count on Wednesday. If you bought 100 GP so far. On Wednesday, you will be directly lvl 100.