Goodbye Nic?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It was about time he leaves.
      Let’s just hope the new one will be closer with the game and not just know it by the name of the product.

Mentioning Merge, VR system and custom daily quests as a big achievement for a time frame of 6 years aswell as tripling the population (in reality the population is +/- the same as 6 years ago) is a bit embarrassing. Since 2012 people are waiting for server transfer system for example.

The only thing that’s true what he wrote is, that Gameforge took over the game from NCSoft.

Anyways, good luck with destroying the next project you’ll be the head of.

Bye.
    • I liked his videos from the past, they were amusing. Now seriously, aside from the decisions that were not always liked by some players, he knew English and also liked to interact with the community from time to time. Who knows, the new PD might not know any English and even worse, never interact with the community, as I've seen this in other games or in NA.
    • Click wrote:

It was about time he leaves.
      Let’s just hope the new one will be closer with the game and not just know it by the name of the product.

Mentioning Merge, VR system and custom daily quests as a big achievement for a time frame of 6 years aswell as tripling the population (in reality the population is +/- the same as 6 years ago) is a bit embarrassing. Since 2012 people are waiting for server transfer system for example.

The only thing that’s true what he wrote is, that Gameforge took over the game from NCSoft.

Bye.
      Are you ready to get your answer deleted again? Seems like Nic left but his sh***y a*s way of doing things has been rooted into the support's minds
    • Click wrote:

Bye.
      @Click polite as usual :)
      I barely abstain from writing something about the Nic's leaving ... :D :D :D But i'll not in the name of the bright future of Aion EU.
    • Click wrote:

Bye.

Thats...... so mean and..... true.

Bye then.

Ps. Looking for new avatar image. Any ideas when the "new" guy show up and balance our stuff? :)
    • Kebap wrote:

Thats...... so mean and..... true.

Bye then.

Ps. Looking for new avatar image. Any ideas when the "new" guy show up and balance our stuff? :)
      Let him first to show up , then what mess will do with the servers then we will decide ... As new person i think we have to be little more positive and think that this change is for good ... :) Like @Galeas as new CM :)
    • Click wrote:

Which any publishing company could have done so, and I bet even better. Gameforge had a bad reputation before taking over Aion. I remember people were afraid back then, and rightfully so.

This is good news, unlike Livo I'm not as pessimistic, let's see what this next person has to offer, perhaps they will stray away from the facebookgames-type-of-microtransactions.
    • The best news about Aion this year. After so much bs and non sense. After you made everything possible to drive away so many people, made the game completely pay to win and not a newbie friendly. Introduced only shop related events and even raised the price for these events and lower their rewards and chance of winning in order to milk even more money. Made the gap between casual/free and paying players huge ... I can go forever with this.

You are one of the most incompetent people in the game industry and I cant be happier that you are leaving.

@Galeas is the new PD first call is to make a survey re servers merge ? If thats the case there is some hope I guess ...but I really doubt that Aion can emerge from the hole it is for so much time. But as many other people, I still love the game, even that I am not playing it for almost 2 months now. Lets see if the new PD can bring me back and the others like me