where are the server switch tickets in shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where are the server switch tickets in shop

Add Server Switch Tickets already! 49
        Yes (29) 59%
        No (20) 41%
      Hi? I'm sure people have been asking about it for a long time also in tickets for server switch tickets and in
      #AskAION. Bring server switch tickets! It would be in top seller xD it is in Korea they brought it into the game many many years ago.
      Server transfer in Korea

VOTE YES FOR THE FREEDOM!!!

MUCH PPL WANT CHANGE SERVER WITH MANY DIFFERENCE REASONS GIVE FREEDOM!
      Files

The post was edited 3 times, last by hiok: VOTE YES FOR THE FREEDOM! ().

• hiok wrote:

Hi? I'm sure people have been asking about it for a long time also in tickets for server switch tickets and in
      #AskAION. Bring server switch tickets! It would be in top seller xD it is in Korea they brought it into the game many many years ago.
      Server transfer in Korea :o
      Also Nic told in #AskAION - Special Edition Meet & Greet that it had high chance that the character transfer would be done already last year :asad: + there is also a CHARACTER TRANSFER SYSTEM ;( ;(
    • failboat wrote:

Hopefully those never make it to EU. I saw in NA while playing there in the past, how servers become very one sided because people move to where the factions are stronger and leave where it's weaker. Most stupid thing people could ask for it.
      haha what? Nic confirmed it 2016 December that it should already have been there now! In #AskAION - Special Edition Meet & Greet.The Part it's in min 19:00~ .

And btw with 'people move to where the factions are stronger and leave where it's weaker'
      you mean where more player are or how would they know who are better? people would also move to play with friends ect. and it also will be a good money intake for them like gold packs or something. :thumbsup:
    • Nic quote: Character transfers is a - I mean - it's a big topic. We have been talking about that, we had the character transfers implemented when we did the server merges. You all saw that UI - well not all of you, but those who were effected - you could see the UI where you can drag and drop your characters to new servers and then make that happen.

So basically, we have a system already in place that allows doing character transfers. and we already said during the livestream that character transfers is something, like, that we wanna offer as a service - of course as a paid service, like it is normal in MMO's . The question is just: when can we make that happen. We are just know that the update is out of the door bla bla bla,
      and character transfers has a high change to being done this year. For example another thing we have been discussing is a new veteran system. Now they implemented first new Veteran System, SO when character transfer will come?

The new veteran system has been announced for the first quarter of 2017.
      Now it is December and the character transfer thing that he announced should have been be ready since 2016 December already. I guess also that character transfer thing should come.
    • aha nice. Nic announced the big future plan and done the New Veteran System after 1 year, or you didn't saw the New Elite Veteran System yet?

Also there is server merge which player aren't won't be ok with all. So players want to change to other Server without start from new on.

so a Server Change System would be beneficial for player and for the money for the game as it would be a top seller in cash shop. As Nic already announced that big plan it stands for the fact that also a server change ticket system would possibly come. which basically already exists. there is nothing against it because it's the major thing players want for long long time. I assume that every day it's asked in tickets and have a high high priority as also it's for them to gain money or isnt it all they want money? . So why shouldnt be implemented?
    • Click wrote:

Server transfer is a big topic since March 2012, they are working on it.

I swear by Santa.
      Ok. Why March 2012? I saw newest announce by Nic in Special Meet n Greet. That it will be soon there as the New Veteran System is already there now,as announced in in the past time from Nic in Special Meet n Greet Event
    • failboat wrote:

hiok wrote:

Ok. Why March 2012?
      The time when GF took over as a publisher for EU.
      Well basically there is a System already. They don't need to work anymore for it only sell tickets in cash shop, and make ez much money?.
      And people have more freedom and can move to other servers world and would maybe also pay more if they do good things, but I see Gameforge is evil and only want money somehow , like they could do get some money with some server change tickets?!
    • ok ppl voted no cz they scared for there rank ok. But is there any other downside? Dont come with balance its not like its balanced atm and gf dont care obviusly. Voted yes.

It allows ppl who are sick of there server to move on. But it shoud be posible like once or twice a year only imo.