REALY GAMEFORGE???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• REALY GAMEFORGE???

Hello Gameforge.

Can you plz explain me what i must do to make my abyss armor 3+ OR MORE ???

imgur.com/a/Xq3UE

I used All-Powerful Enchantment Stone +
      Equipment Enhancement Pack (30 days; tradable)
      gives you the following boosts for 30 days:
      2% greater success rate when socketing Enchantment Stones
      2% greater success rate when socketing Manastones
      3% greater success rate when enhancing with Holy Upgrade Serums

and get fail on +3 really on +3 what else i must do ?? next time when i will try to make my items ++++ i will try to get a bonus account from THIS GUY imgur.com/a/T6H12

ty FAILFORGE (one more time)
    • One more player who decided to experiment before gather the necessary information (literally one question in lfg to solve it)...

Just another day in Aion.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Evita wrote:

and it's so awesome to blame gf for a system implemented by NC
      Well GF does gets some blame here though.

As it was specifically GF who had removed and nerfed the amount of Mythic Supplements that we can get in-game (in the name of balancing), even when the other regions still has the same system as before.

Yes its true that NCSoft reduced the normal enchantment success rate from before, and had to implement this 100% method to fix this issue.
      But GF, in order to make a profit out of this 100% enchant success mechanic, they removed almost all the in-game source except one i think (the one in Akaron) which was also nerfed badly.
      I know we can farm for Mythic Supplements from other areas like HD instances. But it still hurt us somewhat, and the amount we get currently is less than the one before.
    • you are aware that the changes with supps are way older than the 100% chances right? GF nerfed them far far far before 100% were even in sight, after the merges in 2016 (or even before) - cause after that noone on my server wanted to go to pangea anymore as it was useless and everybody was teaming anyway blabla (not my idea but whatever)
    • [NICK]zorach wrote:

Evita wrote:

and it's so awesome to blame gf for a system implemented by NC
      Well GF does gets some blame here though.
      As it was specifically GF who had removed and nerfed the amount of Mythic Supplements that we can get in-game (in the name of balancing), even when the other regions still has the same system as before.

Yes its true that NCSoft reduced the normal enchantment success rate from before, and had to implement this 100% method to fix this issue.
      But GF, in order to make a profit out of this 100% enchant success mechanic, they removed almost all the in-game source except one i think (the one in Akaron) which was also nerfed badly.
      I know we can farm for Mythic Supplements from other areas like HD instances. But it still hurt us somewhat, and the amount we get currently is less than the one before.
      From what I remember I was able to farm supplements in Katalam (buy boxes), or you could do the instance in core. All of them are gone because of NC not GF. You enchant with apes HD stuff, it makes sense you would farm them in HD instances. There is one solo instance that is not HD that you can do and is same drop rate here in NA too. NC wouldn't be that silly to put them in all the lower instances since in some of the mobs don't even aggro anymore and it's too easy to do those instances now. Assuming most players have a gold pack in EU, you get more entries in instances than some other region, therefore more chances to farm supplements.