How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

Hi all

- update the game engine to the last version of cryengine if posible, visual optimization is needed make the game use more cpu cores, aion need a smooth game version for middle high hardware
    - optimize main towns to get the best performance in terms of graphics (Aion would be the best mmo if the game had good graphics), for example Nosra/Temple of Oblivion are poor optimized and the towns are not eye friendly, bad textures and wrong architecture, before you create the main town where alot of players will gather, please make the comunity test before and vote the poll if they like or not, you should create various towns maps so the ppl will can choose.
    - add legion hall for every legion, create an x number of legion maps, the brigade general from every legion will choose a map for his legion so the players will can enter into their legion hall, wich have npcs like general merchant, crafting, etc
    - add new pvp system legion versus legion , the pvp battle will have place into the legion maps, 12 versus 12, middle, south, north, 4 players each zone, cap shrines, run flag, etc
    - add new rank and cape system for the legions (tournaments), gold, silver, broonze cape, the top legions to recive special ranks and rewards,
    - update the characters movements, the way the skills activate and works, to make them be smooth playing, friendly, modify the skill sounds
    - pvp should be skill based, not gear based, everyone should have maxed gear and maxed stats in pvp without potions, the food and so on, players should be able to create maxed lvl characters for pvp only with maxed stats.
    - add new fuction to interact with npcs/items using keyboard key F, to get/take the quest/item/loot rewards faster
    - never (ever) ban the lfg trolls, they keep the server active and funny, you should focus in hackers, they kill the game (aionscript cheaters, etc), if players talk offensive,racist or violent talks in public, block them to not be able to talk in lfg, but dont ban their accounts, let them inside, just silence them
    - add pvp character creation with full pvp stats/gear, there is ppl wich dont want to pve, pvp characters should be able to do only forts and pvp dred, etc
    - add more powerful siege mobs to attack fortress when the faction is dominated, factions wich didnt take the fort for 2 weeks or more to be helped by some kind of Super Strong Elite Mobs wich make AOE on the defenders, so the chance to take the fort to be bigger!
    - add character transfer to asmodians for a server wich needs more asmodians so for example in this case will remain less asmodians in a server wich is dominated by asmodians and character transfer to elyos in servers where elyos dominate so will remain less elyos to dominate
    - add Temporal Legion Transfer for the big active legions (on choose if the Brigade General wants/accepts with the members ofc), transfer all members of a legion into a server wichs needs support on sieges? rewards for the legions wich help the faction in diferent servers? Gold Cape/Broonze/Silver?
    - pay2win model must stop
    - server relocation based on region not country for example in east europe exists more countries wich are not turkey, why Antriksh TR? i play that server and i dont identify myself with the turks, you have to rent servers in their respective locations and rename the servers:

EU North
    EU East
    EU West
    EU Central
    America North
    American South
    Asia
    Africa

The post was edited 23 times, last by ZAISHEN ().

• could be 12vs12 legion fights. the only problem is motivation.
    as fine rewards for both winners and losers. otherwise it could end with one legion always wins and nobody takes a part in legion wars. anyway, it's not my work to develop, i think they have good guy that develops it (with bombs, cannons, tanks and pve)
  • Aion needs graphics update, the game would look much more Attractive if the graphics are better and the players will join the game, i understand the strategy to keep old graphics so the game will be opened for much more player base because of the low req. on hardware, but without a fresh graphics update, the game will go nowhere.
  • Gyills wrote:

Aion needs graphics update, the game would look much more Attractive if the graphics are better and the players will join the game, i understand the strategy to keep old graphics so the game will be opened for much more player base because of the low req. on hardware, but without a fresh graphics update, the game will go nowhere.
    All of this has nothing to do with Gameforge.
  • Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea.
  • now here's the catch, none of that is possible as you'd be supposed to write all of this to the Korean developers of the game itself, which even if it'd ever be the case, they'd just take a good laugh at it as shown by their most recent decisions of releasing a mobile failed version of Aion rather than updating the current one, waste of time
  • ZAISHEN wrote:

update the characters movements, the way the skills activate and works, to make them be smooth playing, friendly, modify the skill sounds
    No, aion has one of the best movements, the only thing is that you may stuck somewhere but else theres no other game in this world that has a similar op character movement as aion does.

ZAISHEN wrote:

add new fuction to interact with npcs/items using keyboard key F, to get/take the quest/item/loot rewards faster
    Dude aion aint a f****** mainstream mmo everyone hates, e.g. guild wars 2 etc. I love the system by looting the mobs with C and it HAS to stay like that

ZAISHEN wrote:

pay2win model must stop
    Its not p2w its rng
  • I mean... wow
    You have to kid yourself to think that these will happen.

Make no mistake, I too think that some of your points make sense and some of them are the things that we would enjoy like the legion fights and such.

But you are forgetting the fact that GameForge is a German company, not an American one; meaning that any alteration of the status quo will be painful, lengthy and full of bureaucracy.

So at the end of day you will get a pat on the back for your suggestions and none of it will happen, sorry.