[Pve] Steel Wall Bastion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cristalkr wrote:

its not just standing in one spot and waiting for the waves of mobs
      +1

1st x4pt clear mobs spawn in fort - after pt n4 hold in fort for kill capsuls with mobs. pt n2+n3 start clear mobs near fort . pt 1 rush too pahid base - pt n2 1st wow -> fast rgrp with pt 1 for rush. pt 3 start clear right wall side - after left wall side near fort vs drakundemolition.after pt n3 fast run for loot x2 key for x2 siege tank coz pt n1+n2 clear place already + open chest with cannon balls for cannon in fort - ppl from pt n4 roll it for cannon use vs captain ) after pt n3 back to near wall and rgrp with n1+n2 / pt n1+n2+n3 kill 2 captain near fort and back too fort for help pt n4 finished last 3d captain. After all 3 captain die - all pt def fort vs x5 siege balaur tower - after all balaurs siege towers bee destroy - 1 min w8 for spawn Pahid...U need bee so epic fast + get epic templars and heal in pt n3+n4...
      But mustic weapon drop chanse i think near 10% and 90% drop for mystic armor part... :evil:
    • [NICK]eleodora wrote:

Hi,

On The french servers, people did more than 30 000 points and got a F rank (as seen on the screen on this post : board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/bo…-d-acier-vos-impressions/). However, when you see Korean videos from before 4.5, they got a C rank with approximately the same number of points. So I really think there is a bug.

yee there is only one thing. S rank requires 90k

and after reading that topic i can tell you that they actually stood in the middle and waited for mobs to come which is not what you are suppose to do in this instance
      and in the 2nd image they ran out of time and thats why they got F

The post was edited 1 time, last by cristalkr ().

• No, there is other rank ranging from F to S (power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EC%B2…%83%81+%EC%A0%95%EB%B3%B4). With more than 30 000 points you get a C rank (as seen on this korean video : youtube.com/watch?v=5ytsZrjqmMk).

As for the french post, we don't stay in the fortress. We divide into 4 groups. One stay in the fortress, two take care of the named and the last one captures the bases and destroys the dredgion tower to summon the fourth wave. You can't get 30k points if you stay in the fortress. The mobs that attack the dux don't give you any points and they kill the pnj (-150 points) and destroys the walls (-1000 points). So if you only stay on the fortress you finish the instance with less than 15k points.
    • cristalkr wrote:

you probably have no idea how to do this cuz if you are going for any good rank there are barely any mobs on the boss till the very end. its not just standing in one spot and waiting for the waves of mobs

Well went there only like 3 times and in the end it's over because commander is dead, no idea how many mobs come in to attack, since I am not in the defending group.
    • I was today, there and I did apply the strategy from :

youtube.com/watch?v=gOW7unkGBTY

I did lead the defensive group and we held the boss, since last 4 minutes. Our gunner (refering to cannon) went out of ammunition. Many were pugs so made a lot of mistakes on offensive.
      If the protectors dies, is F rank. You need protector to be up.
      As defense I went as main tank ( full HP +10 tiamat set and +12 shiled) and 3 gladi + 2 clerics. Rest were offensive. On guy was on the cannon. The instance is possible, but all ppl must be trained and GG gear!
    • We did it today and we got Rank B with 64,000 because we missed up on smth that i don't even know what it is because i am the cannon. but anyway when we finished we got 2 bundles each and a cera , ofc they had pretty much useless items ( AKA firm balaur scale) more over that a chest spawned in the middle of the room with loot in it , i didn't expect much but there was an eternal chain pants in there. Ok now that was cool for a rank B but it indicates something that will be really annoying.
      The drops in that instance don't take the same shape as the ones in runa or kata which means not every group member get a chest that he can open and get a weapon/armor/accessory. it just drop it the old way like it do in TF , BT ......etc
      Now a question for the guys who did the S rank , what drops did you get? and did you get it directly from the chest that spawns in the middle of the fort like us? or did you get a bundle each to open? because if it drop directly it means not everyone get a reward QQ
    • rank s give same chest, with possible myth wep/armor in it. and all ally roll for it. but don`t worry since cd is 1 day only. also from na streamers i got idea that drop rate is rly nice.
    • [NICK]yori wrote:

rank s give same chest, with possible myth wep/armor in it. and all ally roll for it. but don`t worry since cd is 1 day only. also from na streamers i got idea that drop rate is rly nice.

it have 1 week CD :)

However is easier then radium and it's much more rewarding.Not just weapons but also ceramium medals and Glory points etc.

20 min run for 4 cera some fragments and 100 GP.Is it worth it ? :D
    • SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]yori wrote:

rank s give same chest, with possible myth wep/armor in it. and all ally roll for it. but don`t worry since cd is 1 day only. also from na streamers i got idea that drop rate is rly nice.

However is easier then radium and it's much more rewarding.Not just weapons but also ceramium medals and Glory points etc.

Just proves you dont play at all^^

CD is 1 day for steel wall bastion
    • SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]yori wrote:

RUNADIUM ffs all the time this element u bring up here X( :D
    • [NICK]dorthax wrote:

SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]yori wrote:

Just proves you dont play at all^^

CD is 1 day for steel wall bastion

Ok i fail about other instance cd.However where i play it reset few time week but not every day.Also i`ll admit is boring and and im not in need of medals(being an Siel asmodian).Since 4.5 i have run this instance like 4 or 5 times(from jan till now).My legion was first in Siel to do it(not in NA thu)and i run it from time to time with them.I dont care for AP.I dont care for xform.I get enough GP to maintain my 4 star rank.I have regular a65(dps) and support 4* set including shield(mr).I have 2 DR staves(ma and mb) and my IS pve sets.Also 65 acessories.Just because 90% of players are greedy and as more they get as more they want,doesn't mean everyone is like that.Could be different for EB if i was ranger for example.But im not.Hell i barely even play.4.5 is all about pve.Fck it.