This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Daeva

as you might know, Aion is a PvPvE game with open world PvP elements - there is no server without it

Kind regards
      Sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Hey , yea i know that , but i was in one server , but it was not a Aion Free to Play , and when i logged in to that server , i was maximum level with all best items and other stuff , so im asking about server like , need to level up make a quest and other thing , that will not be boring to play :) Thank you !
    • I try to figure what you meant

every server has quests to do, there is no "instantly best gear" though you get nice items on lv 10 (+10 enchanted and socketed gold gear) and later on on lv 55 (+10 enchanted and socketed mythical gear)
      if you are looking for the server to choose from the EN servers you have

EN+TR Language = Antriksha
      EN + IT Language = Deyla
      EN + ES Language = Hellion

further there are DE, FR and PL server

regarding the population aioninfo.com/online/
      be aware though that right now the instanced server also has some population as it is timeframe for several of the pvp instances
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• apologies, took a while to find the reason, it's sadly a bug in the forum software, rym is unblocked
      regardless, the mentioning of p-servers is not allowed on the forum
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

• In addition about gear: yes, newbies have easy time till 65-70 lvls. This gear was made to make leveling faster, but dont worry, at 65+ you will have to farm new gear as in other games. I recommend to farm Apollon gear at once (full set, accesories and weapon, also possible to buy Prigga weapon, but more expensive). And then you socket it by respective manastones and go for pvp set.
    • Click wrote:

That’s why you’re still searching for people for your premade ever since merge. How do you progress in this game without pve exactly?
      you have not actual info. I disbanded premade on like April and didnt try to find ppl for new one. It's just free runs now with different ppl every time (at least 2 among 6 are always different).

I dont have progress in ppl, but at least I have clear conscience. Clear conscience assumes 3 moments:
      1) I do my best in inviting only decent pvp-oriented ppl (the best among ppl that left on server and that are free aka dont have another group - it's very low numbers actually);
      2) I dont support/carry (by giving them group/by playing fair vs them on arenas/whatelse) ppl that pay too low attention to pvp, I just know that my friends in group will blame them, i will too, so I prefer to dont go at all instead of going with that ppl. You did the same when you had 4/6 or 5/6 of your premade online, didn't you? As I remember, when draco left, you tried to invite this pve sin (forgot the name) to fill your premade, but soon disbanded it. Why so? Was reason in him? Or other reasons? I am asking cause if yes, then you must understand my position.
      3) Also I dont carry about ppl that disrespected me in the past (ignored my requests/questions without reason like bruisermaker/smith, teamed vs me on arenas like behold/vobs and other personal situations and each of them I can explain from my pov)
    • Desperation wrote:

ppl that pay too low attention to pvp
      that is complete nonsense
      while i was running rt everyday i was inviting different ppl over and over till the time i had few ppl rotating in the group, and at least on deyla elyos side i can for sure say that those that claim to be only pvp players are the most trash in pvp and i dont wanna pvp with them. I'd rather invite lv65 geared chars that follow the group strategy/lead.
      then again even tho i do some stuff on antri i dont have real insight of how things there rly are but couldnt be so much different.

Click wrote:

That’s why you’re still searching for people for your premade ever since merge. How do you progress in this game without pve exactly?
      pray that events give him what he need? :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• 2) when dracooo left we had Lunion for some time, when Lunion quit all of us more or less stopped caring, cuz of 2 reasons: 1. As you said we were tired of looking for decent person AGAIN. 2. Aion pvp changed so much with 5.x onwards and everyone except 2-3 Asmo teams played only unfair, only for win, doesn’t matter how dirty the gameplay is.. we never had a pve sin as replacement, we went once with Anaria cuz he was free and that’s all sins I remember tbh xD

Aion pvp is killed by NCSoft with all the p2w, defense sets, more p2w and class imbalance (yes that’s me, playing a bard - gonna reroll back to my most favored class in 6.0 again, only went bard for my team. We still exist just not in aion :)