6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Disharmony wrote:

    Very interesting changes, I am curious how the game will look like after 6.0, for now it looks promising. I saw also there will be skill changes/balance for classes, probably it is too early to ask about this, but if someone has info about any skill changes dont be shy to post it :rolleyes:
    Bards will receive a slight boost so they can 1v6 easily, since they had some troubles previously.
  • Click wrote:

    This item to unlock more than 3 manastone slots bothers me now already.
    What happens to Manastones (high Daeva ones) when we are not high Daeva anymore, back to composites?
    What happens to Bracelet and Feather enchanting, when there’s no more serums?
    What about the 2 type of Enchantment stones I saw, 1 for pvp, 1 for pve?
    Do they add stats only or are they used for +1-+15 and depending on the type they’ll add pvp or pve stats?

    [NICK]daishinkansama wrote:



    ...Which one is it...?
    To me, this sounds like it will be similar to Star Trek online where they have several stores in games and several currencies inside the game. Am glad they are going to try and go back on a few things they have developed as it makes the game pay 2 win, hopefully with some of these changes, it will bring a better balance.

    From what I understand is that enchantment stones and serums will be removed and replaced with a new enchantment stones. This new stones can be used on all weapons, wings, accessories, feathers, bracelet etc...If the item is PVE, it will gain PVE stats along with +enchants, if it's PVP, then it will gain PVP stats. A much simpler enchant system with no overpriced serums/APEs etc..
  • Keymaker wrote:

    If the item is PVE, it will gain PVE stats along with +enchants, if it's PVP, then it will gain PVP stats.
    To me it sounds more like the system was in Lineage 2 years ago. You gain a generic item, weapon or armor, it doesn't matter. Then you had the option to turn that item into pve or pve, basically gain extra pve/pvp stats, but both options were expensive and involved lots of farming. I gave the example with Lineage because for so many years Aion followed quite many of the systems first implemented there, so who knows, this might be one of them.
  • failboat wrote:

    Keymaker wrote:

    If the item is PVE, it will gain PVE stats along with +enchants, if it's PVP, then it will gain PVP stats.
    To me it sounds more like the system was in Lineage 2 years ago. You gain a generic item, weapon or armor, it doesn't matter. Then you had the option to turn that item into pve or pve, basically gain extra pve/pvp stats, but both options were expensive and involved lots of farming. I gave the example with Lineage because for so many years Aion followed quite many of the systems first implemented there, so who knows, this might be one of them.
    From what I understood there are 2 type of stones (pve & pvp).

    Also I believe you get pve gear from doing pve and pvp from doing pvp. I have asked for that for years (never made sense to me that you needed to do pve to get pvp gear).

    How it all turns out no idea. But I do wish people that do pvp get rewarded somehow in pvp Instead of having to do pve like now to get the pvp gear...

    I remember getting all my lvl 45 pvp gear back In the day doing pvp rifting. Those were the days for me...
  • When I was playing on CN, before NA/EU launch, there weren't even soul healer and npc's in villages in Heiron, that much was was asmos killing us.

    testtestlab wrote:


    failboat wrote:


    Keymaker wrote:

    If the item is PVE, it will gain PVE stats along with +enchants, if it's PVP, then it will gain PVP stats.
    To me it sounds more like the system was in Lineage 2 years ago. You gain a generic item, weapon or armor, it doesn't matter. Then you had the option to turn that item into pve or pve, basically gain extra pve/pvp stats, but both options were expensive and involved lots of farming. I gave the example with Lineage because for so many years Aion followed quite many of the systems first implemented there, so who knows, this might be one of them.
    From what I understood there are 2 type of stones (pve & pvp).
    Also I believe you get pve gear from doing pve and pvp from doing pvp. I have asked for that for years (never made sense to me that you needed to do pve to get pvp gear).

    How it all turns out no idea. But I do wish people that do pvp get rewarded somehow in pvp Instead of having to do pve like now to get the pvp gear...

    I remember getting all my lvl 45 pvp gear back In the day doing pvp rifting. Those were the days for me...
    That is true and would make sense but in the past they were always throwing that thing around, that this game is neither pve or pvp only game, it's pvpve. It's strange because when you do pvp there is always some pve element in there but in pve you don't even have to walk to instances anymore.

    The way I see the new enchantment stones is that you take any gear and you slam those enchant stones and gain pve atk/def or pvp atk/def the more you enchant, so at +15 you gain maximum pve or pvp stats depending on the stones used. And you can probably farm those pvp enchant stone fragments in something like arena bags. Come on now, this is NC we are talking about, don't expect something mind blowing. Since many patches ago I've been more excited about qol stuff that new gear or instances because these things seems that never change.
  • At this point I for one don’t even care about what they put in the shop, as far as I am concerned the game is already p2w in every region, what I do care though is the almost should be illegal prices GF Applies to the management of this p2w game.

    Cause let’s be honest all that ppl want for Christmas is to receive a 40-50€ mount as a Santa gift.
  • I think the prices should be even more expensive. You wanna p2w? then actually pay for it.

    A reason why NA died is everything was too easy to get and accessible, u don't want the same in EU

    At least for the p2w stuff, for mounts skins etc. I agree prices should be standardized to what other mmos have it at
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

    I think the prices should be even more expensive. You wanna p2w? then actually pay for it.

    A reason why NA died is everything was too easy to get and accessible, u don't want the same in EU

    At least for the p2w stuff, for mounts skins etc. I agree prices should be standardized to what other mmos have it at
    Ofc i almost agree with you, but that would make things even worse.

    I stand by my statement, if you gonna make
    It p2w, make it available to everyone, that simple!
  • aion.plaync.com/board/tazz/view?articleID=343&page=

    1. You will now have a level companion, E Roya, A Cheska.You will preform tasks for her to increase growth.
    2. The number of fields will be reduced.
    During the levelling you will now move from
    Poeta -> Heiron -> Inggison -> Signia -> Lakrum
    Ishalgen -> Beluslan -> Gelkmaros -> Vengar -> Lakrum

    Additionally, the locations you will be moving between will have a new look.
    Some instances will change like for example reduction of required players.

    3. Esterra & Nosra will disappear, and instead there will be a new field called Lakrum.
    In the new field you can level up to 80.
    It should take you 2-3 days to finish all necessary missions and quests.
    Elyos will complete all major quests and missions on the left side of Lakrum, Asmo on the right

    520171227100126.jpg

    After reaching 80, you will concentrate on the middle and the whole map.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kelekelio ().