6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elenaie wrote:

I was planning on hoarding Kinah until 6.0
    my situation is easy -> i dont have any kinah > i make just as much as i waste > no need to worry about gold bars later on :D:D
    i will keep playing all my chars no matter what, its in my nature :D

as previously mentioned probably the exchange rate will be low like all previous such and will be nearly obsolete compared to the new gain methods that we'll get
  • see I have only started playing again 3 weeks ago, but have full holy apollon gear, feather and bracelete +7 blablabla(healcleric) I was planning on just doing pve until 6.0 to make as much kinah as possible but now I dont know... now that kinah will be untradeable (is it even untradeable on accounts? Like dump all kinah or gold bars onto an alt- I was planning on rerolling to ranger or sin in 6.0 and gear her up for pvp and use cleric for pve) thats my problem... is it even worth playing at the moment if I cant even prepare for 6.0 as 5.8 and current PvP is just BS
    You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
  • Kelekelio wrote:

Transactions within your account and other players are not possible.
    for some reason i missed this.

so if i get it right we wont be able to trade almost anything, no currency, no items no nothing..
    well... and i was thinking 6.0 will be nice. I really wanna believe i am wrong, otherwise dota 2 here i come.
  • t0re wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

Transactions within your account and other players are not possible.
    for some reason i missed this.
    so if i get it right we wont be able to trade almost anything, no currency, no items no nothing..
    well... and i was thinking 6.0 will be nice. I really wanna believe i am wrong, otherwise dota 2 here i come.
    As I mentioned other game I've played before, this kind of game design is not bad at all, until a lot of the stuff is cash shop only. But you're probably still be able to trade stuff in Aion, through broker, unless they delete the broker as well. At least some players won't complain anymore about not being able to trade/buy without gold pack.
  • failboat wrote:

this kind of game design is not bad at all
    ye right... do u see BnS thriving for example?

Ye sorry but i have no intention playing a decade on the same character to be as geared as i desire. Some ppl might like to play only 1 char, but i dont. But hey i am sure at least desperation will be happy!
  • Erik wrote:

Wait, I wont be able to move skins between characters?
    at the moment it seems that way. ooh a thought, what will happen to luna? there is a wardrobe in there where some skins can be put and shared, this is not something I have used because if you take skin out of wardrobe I believe it is lost.
  • failboat wrote:

Click wrote:

Great news about minions - I hope they make them pets and their skills will be only for decoration
    Right now pets in 5.8: youtube.com/watch?v=VqoNc6OOaZwNice game NCsoft

Click wrote:

Oh ooh.
    I guess they will remove Unwavering Devotion then xD
    Or there’ll be a new stat coming :O
    Also stumble penetration removed, no more passive knockdown.
    Rip Gladiator
    There is always that 2h weapons knockdown. Chanter doesn't have it but the the weapon can proc it. Tbh sometimes the stumble from glad proc too much in pvp.

^this.
    Removing Stumble Penetration doens't means that RNG stumble that procs on a crit strike will end.
    Maybe they're doing more consistent CCs, that relies on cooldown and not on RNG.

We know nothing yet X(
    I'm so confused with this patch
  • t0re wrote:

failboat wrote:

this kind of game design is not bad at all
    ye right... do u see BnS thriving for example?
    Ye sorry but i have no intention playing a decade on the same character to be as geared as i desire. Some ppl might like to play only 1 char, but i dont. But hey i am sure at least desperation will be happy!
    Not the game I mentioned in previous post but speaking of BnS, you can trade the items and the gold you earn. It's pretty much the same as Aion in this aspect. I don't know why did you mention this game, the combat is awesome but the grind of dailies are a lot worse than Aion so that killed the game for me and others, and the poor support from ncwest for eu servers.

We don't know how long is going to take to gear up and achieve stuff. We are all going to be in the same situation anyway. I'm also the type of person that is playing more characters but in the game I mentioned, the one with no trading and broker, I had no problem playing just one character and enjoyed all the grouping and the solo stuff. This will bring players more close to each other in this aspect, as right now someone with one account can't compete with someone with 30 accounts (there are such players in Aion), and someone spending 2 hours can't compete with someone spending 12 hours. This thing went too far and most people would agree with this. This game is like a job.
  • we shouldnt forget that this patchnotes/infos are for the korean version of the game... i would love to believe that kr cares for whats going on in other regions but in reality they dont.
    since aion goes f2p in korea, these changes are probably made to prevent problems that could come up with the change to f2p IN KOREA.
    i personally dont mind at all if certain stuff gets not tradeable with other ppl. kinda an extreme change cause atm nearly everything is tradeable... some stuff should stay acc-wh tradeable so its for own use.
  • Raiya wrote:

6.0 seems to be a complete rebuild of the game from the ground up. Makes sense in some ways as the game is nearly a decade old at this point and in serious need of an overhaul Im just suprised they dont say feck it at this point and throw in a core engine overhaul.
    Well, they made a huge rebuild with 5.0, introducing many new features and systems, but in a way to make the game impossible to progress without paying, leaving some options for the western versions to obtain the much needed items via in game events, which as we all know was nerfed to the ground by our beloved publisher. Fortunately NCSoft saw what they did with loosing so many players globally and instead of killing the game they decided to revert and improve almost everything. Which means that A2 wont be Aion 2 probably, as I cant see a reason for putting so much effort if you plan to introduce a sequel

illidan wrote:

So in 6.0 trading will stop in all levels except with NPCs. Might as well switch to BnS, it has a better engine XD

I think not only "with" but I read "via" which should mean that the broker still stays and we can trade there like now.