6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yay!

Galeas wrote:

A few additional words on that.

We are currently (finally) preparing the next episode and we are trying to add as many 6.0 info as we can in it. We gathered questions from the forums about it and we will tackle the most important questions.

please adress important questions like how many new furniture we will have for housing next patch and... jk

Actually, we will have the npc for trade APES and serums for new enchanting stones? it was provided particularly by ncshoft but...

also i am stacking as many estimas i could so can bet raded for bullions or next patch currency... because it will be traded, right?
    ;*
  • Galeas wrote:

We are currently (finally) preparing the next episode and we are trying to add as many 6.0 info as we can in it. We gathered questions from the forums about it and we will tackle the most important questions.
    I have a question for Game Forge ..Do you have any plans to balance the servers Antriska and Deyla after the disaster called merge ?
  • Pericol wrote:

Galeas wrote:

I have a question for Game Forge ..Do you have any plans to balance the servers Antriska and Deyla after the disaster called merge ?
    it’s called merge Antriksha + Hellion
  • Click wrote:

Pericol wrote:

Galeas wrote:

you should be forced transferred to this server for such idea
  • Kelekelio wrote:

they made us buy
    :lol:

Cracks me ever time.

yeah, look, try how a new user would even try to figure ot the game without spending on shop

I actually was selling the estimas 30m after patch 5.1 was up cause i saved and procesed a toon of brigh stones and made a big day, but is ironic how the first people to laught off to "you dont need to buy on cashop" is the same people who do things like spending on cashop themselves OR to buy big loads of shugo tokens from someone with aoin coins to resell results in broker.

Laught all you want but i know at this point how it goes.

this is why there is no new users
    ;*

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]rahnxah ().

• The most important question for me would be : is it worth waiting for 6.0/6.2 and hope they open new servers? or should I start now on an old server and do my best to make lots of kinah to get trade for Gold Bullions....

Also 1 more question: Does the support have the ability/do they remake a character if say I deleted my Main a few months ago(yes idiot me) and want it back?

cheers guys xD
    You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
  • Click wrote:

Probably not, they have some weird 1 week rule, for items at least.
    But it doesn't hurt to contact and ask them.
    Ah well been to long xD (deleted about 2 months ago)
    well just remaking myelf- Deyla Asmo Cleric I guess woop woop anyone wanna help me xD
    You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• Define wrote:

Quit before you start again.
    And i bet nothing will change in 6.2.. Same p2w whatsoever.
    To late-already lvl 42 xD
    I know how Aion is...but its like a drug... after 3 months I cant just seem to enjoy any other mmos out there ... its like being addicted to heroin and trying crystal meth for a while when the heroin becomes to expensive

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• Desolator wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

also i am stacking as many estimas i could so can bet raded for bullions or next patch currency... because it will be traded, right?
    estimas (+6 - +10) will be exchanged same as your old kinah to gold bars not new kinah
    as I know - from +5 to +10. There is no reason for +6. Ppl do +7 or staying at +5
    eh depending on the excahnge rates isnt it better jsut to hoard kinah instead of hoarding estimas? sure if you have estimas already keep them but otherwise just hoard kinah?

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• Tsunahmi wrote:

Desolator wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

estimas (+6 - +10) will be exchanged same as your old kinah to gold bars not new kinah
    as I know - from +5 to +10. There is no reason for +6. Ppl do +7 or staying at +5
    eh depending on the excahnge rates isnt it better jsut to hoard kinah instead of hoarding estimas? sure if you have estimas already keep them but otherwise just hoard kinah?

diz is chep af to make anyways.

Every 10 active hours earn 15 million if sell, or decide to go on an enhace rampage and one each 3-5 times do a +4 or +5 and better proffit. I just wondered if staking them would profit more but it seems like its not worth at all

I am waiting for next 40-30% aion coin reduction to buy gp and sell them to july bois. Now taht everyone gets a ez 100kk per week kinah is overflowing.

But since it seem there is a limit to enhacement stones sold per week on next patch i want to know if we are going to get the serum/apes trade npc
    ;*
  • Tsunahmi wrote:

Define wrote:

Quit before you start again.
    And i bet nothing will change in 6.2.. Same p2w whatsoever.
    To late-already lvl 42 xDI know how Aion is...but its like a drug... after 3 months I cant just seem to enjoy any other mmos out there ... its like being addicted to heroin and trying crystal meth for a while when the heroin becomes to expensive
    Then you are in a serious problem, not joking :S
  • Click wrote:

Pericol wrote:

Galeas wrote:

And that is the grave of english server mix of culture after zubaba now spanish i wonder what language we should use.