6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

I think you know me by now and trust me when I say that as soon as I have information it will be there on the forum ;)
    @Galeas. There are 3 mayor thing happening next year (hopefully)

- SERVER MERGE

Any idea on the order of things ? Are we getting a server merge before 5.8 or the other way round? I can guess aion 6 will be the last thing obviously
  • Tomonori wrote:

Localization could be started even before the launch of the update on KR. Translating stuff shouldn't be such a problem. Considering GF is making plenty of money from this game, they could definitely hire more people to bring updates faster.
    Gameforge is not the problem with the translation. What you have to consider is that there is a korean development team who not only is working on their version of the game, plus their own region specific content, that they have Russian publisher, NA and GF, all of whom have their own clients.
  • Sorry to say but yo delete some maps is not bad but the best pvp was in underground on the stairs and in the EYE :) maybe is nice to get and some maps that implement the lvl up togheter with pvp but to put the condition 25 lvl zone can fight only with 25 lvl not 25 -75 ;) try to make new players to learn the pvp till they make 75 cap lvl . Activate the underground again that is my hope :)
  • testtestlab wrote:

Galeas wrote:

I think you know me by now and trust me when I say that as soon as I have information it will be there on the forum ;)
    @Galeas. There are 3 mayor thing happening next year (hopefully)

- SERVER MERGE

Any idea on the order of things ? Are we getting a server merge before 5.8 or the other way round? I can guess aion 6 will be the last thing obviously
    I think GF (or even NA NCSoft), would have to release a mid patch like 5.85 or 5.9, between the 5.8 and 6.0.

That's because if the 5.8 that we are going to get is the same as the RU AION one, then a lot of stuff would be missed (even if those stuff would be useless i the next patch). Stuffs they surely can't add during the 6.0 update (as that update changes a lot).

Well that won't be necessary, if both GF and NA NCSoft decide to include all the updated stuff that have been released under 5.8 for KR AION (the ones which were missed by RU AION 5.8).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On another note, is there any news on increasing the size of the areas like Signia in 6.0?
    As that map is quite small, especially for a main core one (as its the one before the last area, so obviously the mob levels would be higher than before).

Does anyone have any idea on how big the new area "Lakrum" is going to be?
    I really hope its quite big and vast like the old North/South Katalam (Esterra is big, but it still feels congested).

Also what happens to the instances that where is places like Verteron/Altgard, Eltnen/Morheim and Theobomos/Brusthonin. Are they going to be moved to the remaining areas, or total removal of them?

As for my views, well i am not that surprised that they removed those area. Especially Theobomos has always been an odd area for me from the start, as it didn't really have that much importance since i have been playing the game around update 4.6. Its been like a side area which one doesn't even need to bother, unless you needed that lvl 46 Quest set (which i think they added around 4.8).
  • TargetEnchantment
    Upgrade Level
    Items
    Ancient Fallusha25+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Weapon / Armour / Wings26~29+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    30++15Ancient/+5Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Enhanced Fallusha15~24+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Weapon / Armour / Wings25+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    26+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    27~28+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    29+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    30~33+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    34+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    35++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    High Praetor25+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Weapon / Armour / Wings26~29+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    30++15Ancient/+5Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    High Commander15~24+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Weapon / Armour / Wings25+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    26+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    27~28+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    29+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    30~33+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    34+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    35++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings
    Twisted Sunayaka Weapon15~24+5 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    25+10 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    26+15 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    27~28+10 Legendary Daeva Weapon
    29+15 Legendary Daeva Weapon
    30~33+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    34+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    35++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    Furious / Violent Padmarashka10~19+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Weapon / Armour20+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Master Server21+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    22~23+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    24+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    25+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    26~28+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    29++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Commander20+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Weapon / Armour21~24+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Master Server25++15Ancient/+5Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Divine Commander10~19+5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Weapon / Armour20+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Master Server21+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    22~23+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    24+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    25+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    26~28+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    29++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour
    Twisted Commander Sunayaka Weapon10~19+5 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    Master Server20+10 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    21+15 Ancient Daeva Weapon
    22~23+10 Legendary Daeva Weapon
    24+15 Legendary Daeva Weapon
    25+15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    26~28+15Legendary/+5Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    29++15Legendary/+7Ultimate Daeva Weapon
    Gray Wolf Accessories5~6+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    7+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    8+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories
    9+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories
    10++15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Accessories
    Ancient Fallusha / High Praetor /8+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    Commander Accessories9+14 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    10++15 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    Enhanced Ancient Fallusha /5~6+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    High Commander / Divine Commander7+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Accessories
    Accessories8+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories
    9+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Accessories
    10++15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Accessories
    Enhanced Lord's Feather /5~6+10 Ancient Daeva Feather
    Special Enhanced Lord's Feather7+15 Ancient Daeva Feather
    8+10 Legendary Daeva Feather
    9+15 Legendary Daeva Feather
    10++15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Feather
    Lord's Bracelet /5~6+10 Ancient Daeva Protector Bracelet
    Lord's Special Bracelets7+15 Ancient Daeva Protector Bracelet
    8+10 Legendary Daeva Protector Bracelet
    9+15 Legendary Daeva Protector Bracelet
    10++15Legendary/Ultimate Daeva Protector Bracelet

ITEM EXCHANGE IN KOREA

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kelekelio ().

• @Galeas Can you please find out what are the exact plans with 5.8. Are we getting the full patch (the upgrade to ancient fellusha possibility) or not. And if not are we gonna get additional update pre-6.0 because as you see it also affects(may affect) the 6.0 outcome ? Thats rly important info for us to know how to plan our gearing process, ty.
  • t0re wrote:

@Galeas Can you please find out what are the exact plans with 5.8. Are we getting the full patch (the upgrade to ancient fellusha possibility) or not. And if not are we gonna get additional update pre-6.0 because as you see it also affects(may affect) the 6.0 outcome ? Thats rly important info for us to know how to plan our gearing process, ty.
    I will see if I can get you more information regarding Fallusha. From the info I have, we won't have an additional pre 6.0 update included.
  • testtestlab wrote:

So. If you got abyss gear at +12 for example u get nothing? No mention anywhere. Only 15 onwards
    I've read that in Korea it's not uncommon for players to roam the streets with +20 gear. This would mean that enchanting is more convenient there. The exchange rate seems ridiculous for us because we don't have the same enchanting system. My point is, I doubt any Korean player has or will stay at +12 when he knows the exchange rate. If they say that a weapon must be +35 to exchange it for +15 legendary armor, that would mean that there might be players that either are close to 35 or already there. That alone gives an idea of how things regarding enchantment are there. Don't worry about them though, they'll manage even if they don't exchange their items and go for the new gear from scratch. We should worry about us :P
    "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
    - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
  • Vix wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

So. If you got abyss gear at +12 for example u get nothing? No mention anywhere. Only 15 onwards
    I guess GF will have to rework an appropriate exchange table, since the enchantment average in EU is way lower than the one NC got in Korea.
    Don't worry.
    Most likely we won't get any of those exchange items here.
    If GF don't plan to include those exchange, then they won't have to worry about the exchange of +15 gears, isn't it.

My main worry is the skins. How would skining of gears work in 6.0, between old and new gears. Would we be able to transfer skins of HD gears to the new gears (there are a few HD skins that i like).

Also, would it be better for us to now try and maybe get the Hyperion Set?
    I know that the HD gears are better, but they maybe removed in 6.0. And i doubt that GF would give us the new gear exchange system. That means we would have to farm the new gears, with maybe weaker or unusable gears.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• Kelekelio wrote:

illidan wrote:

The exchange rate seems ridiculous for us because we don't have the same enchanting system.
    if by different system you mean we have ingame sources of apes and serums while koreans can only get them from the shop then yes, it is different.stop spreading bullsh.
    U speak bullsh.. also .Koreans get apes and serum from shop only BUT CHEAPER THEN US woof