6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

Great news about minions - I hope they make them pets and their skills will be only for decoration
    Right now pets in 5.8: youtube.com/watch?v=VqoNc6OOaZw
    Nice game NCsoft

Click wrote:

Oh ooh.
    I guess they will remove Unwavering Devotion then xD
    Or there’ll be a new stat coming :O
    Also stumble penetration removed, no more passive knockdown.
    Rip Gladiator
    There is always that 2h weapons knockdown. Chanter doesn't have it but the the weapon can proc it. Tbh sometimes the stumble from glad proc too much in pvp.
  • Kelekelio wrote:

1. Transactions of Goods
    Till now, most items like Kinah, items, consumables could be traded. As a result, transactions between players were triving, and it was convinient to be able necessary goods by trading. However, the fun to collect all necessary goods disappeared very fast.
    After the update, all Kinah will be converted at a certain rate into Golden bars and collection of new Kinah will begin.
    New Kinah can not be traded and belongs to the character. Transactions within your account and other players are not possible. However, some items like crafting materials can still be traded through an agent.
    I get very bad Black Desert vibes from it. Stoped playng it because of untradability of items, but there you can at least switch items between alts through account storage. :/
    ____

"ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
    And that feeling is winter depression.
    :atired:
    ____
  • Remove enmity, I do not see why this would be considered an unused stat in PVE, Tanking classes and cloth especially, I thought it helped.

cash becoming gold and untradeable, ok I get the thought behind it and has big advantages but I am also thinking of gold pack prices. At the moment I have to do cash quests with several alts, especially if nothing selling on broker, to keep gold pack going and have some cash/gold left at end of month that can be used to purchase other things.

Will gold pack still be necessary to trade crafting mats between alts for storage and use broker?
  • Kyir wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

1. Transactions of Goods
    Till now, most items like Kinah, items, consumables could be traded. As a result, transactions between players were triving, and it was convinient to be able necessary goods by trading. However, the fun to collect all necessary goods disappeared very fast.
    After the update, all Kinah will be converted at a certain rate into Golden bars and collection of new Kinah will begin.
    New Kinah can not be traded and belongs to the character. Transactions within your account and other players are not possible. However, some items like crafting materials can still be traded through an agent.
    I get very bad Black Desert vibes from it. Stoped playng it because of untradability of items, but there you can at least switch items between alts through account storage. :/
    I have a bad feeling about that.
    Make items hard to farm ingame, put them in aion shop at the same time and you can’t trade / use broker?

WOOOPS
  • Galeas wrote:

Regarding 6.0, we are already starting preparations together with NCsoft (collecting and translating documentations,reviewing content, etc) and this update has an immensely high priority for us.We know you are excited about it. We are currently still receiving a lot of documentation from NCSOFT.
    ehm, isn't there 5.9 as well, after 5.8 - which we don't even have yet ?
  • To be honest them removing rng stat like stumble penetration can only mean they could give those classes more reliable cc which means its much easier to balance them in a long run so i like it.

Also seems like there won't be 374724 defensive sets in the game anymore which is nice!
  • Most important question, what happens with 'GOLD PACK' for use EU players?

This new info has some serious issues, especially relating to SHOP connection and P2W aspects.
    I am sure that GF would really make it hard for any F2P players (including me) during 6.0, especially because of this new content.

Well would just have to remember to equally distribute all my Kinah across all my chars before the 6.0 update i guess.

Rebelbabe wrote:

Remove enmity, I do not see why this would be considered an unused stat in PVE, Tanking classes and cloth especially, I thought it helped.
    But isn't it still somewhat useless, as most of the time even with a good geared Tank, the one who ends up DPS'ing higher than the Tank ends up getting the aggro?
    Only in a experienced group, where each members knows there role, can a Tank effectively take the aggro, with randoms from LFG, it would be hard to do the same, as not everyone follows what the Leader says.

Well maybe they are changing the whole Enmity mechanic somewhat, but guess would have to see.

Removing 'Flight Points' increases the chance of us finally getting unlimited flight time (even if its area bound).
  • [NICK]zorach wrote:

Most important question, what happens with 'GOLD PACK' for use EU players?

But isn't it still somewhat useless, as most of the time even with a good geared Tank, the one who ends up DPS'ing higher than the Tank ends up getting the aggro?
    What will happen to GP in EU is totally another discussion, which I hope GF has presented to us the changes before the 6.0 update. Most of the rewards will have to be changed since most of them are already outdated and the rest of them which are still useful will be outdated in 6.0.

Then you have to remember that most classes received a skill to decrease aggro but nobody uses those skills.
  • failboat wrote:

What will happen to GP in EU is totally another discussion, which I hope GF has presented to us the changes before the 6.0 update. Most of the rewards will have to be changed since most of them are already outdated and the rest of them which are still useful will be outdated in 6.0.
    Don't expect any info before the update (this is GF we are talking about, who are even worse than NA NCSoft, when it comes to giving out patch notes, or pre-release info's), we would only get it when the servers are down for the update.

failboat wrote:

Then you have to remember that most classes received a skill to decrease aggro but nobody uses those skills.
    Yeah, i have tried using the decrease aggro skills, never works, so i don't use them as well.
  • Galeas wrote:

Regarding 6.0, we are already starting preparations together with NCsoft (collecting and translating documentations,reviewing content, etc) and this update has an immensely high priority for us.We know you are excited about it. We are currently still receiving a lot of documentation from NCSOFT.
    :thinking:
  • [NICK]zorach wrote:

Don't expect any info before the update (this is GF we are talking about, who are even worse than NA NCSoft, when it comes to giving out patch notes, or pre-release info's), we would only get it when the servers are down for the update.
    The I have to disagree. NA NCSoft released the patch notes yesterday after the update and servers went live.
  • 6.0 seems to be a complete rebuild of the game from the ground up. Makes sense in some ways as the game is nearly a decade old at this point and in serious need of an overhaul Im just suprised they dont say feck it at this point and throw in a core engine overhaul.
  • failboat wrote:

[NICK]zorach wrote:

The I have to disagree. NA NCSoft released the patch notes yesterday after the update and servers went live.
    And like i said, GF are worse than them when it comes to us getting patch-notes.
    So, just think if NA NCSoft yesterday released the patch-notes after 5.8 went live, what would GF do?
    Possible they could release the patch-notes the next day, maybe?
  • Click wrote:

Kyir wrote:

Kelekelio wrote:

1. Transactions of Goods
    I have a bad feeling about that.Make items hard to farm ingame, put them in aion shop at the same time and you can’t trade / use broker?

WOOOPS
    Umm... this kinda puts a dent in my Gameplan- I was planning on hoarding Kinah until 6.0
    Now my Question is: what will give more gold bars:

1: Hoard Kinah and it gets exchanged to Bars at a certain rate
    2: Buy Estimas +10 and exchange those -> note I have to spend Kinah to get the +10 Estimas in the first place leaving me broke (but have enough gear anyway for the mom)

3: trading... wtf going to happen here is the BIG question! Need to wait for more infos I guess but it seems like goldpack will have to be rethought as the only good thing it would bring to the table is more entries per day
    You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike: