6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is how I will see the gameforge version....Kinah will be converted into gold bars... Gold bars will now be the new currency for buying some game content. The rest will be Quna (or whatever GF decides to call it) As for the exchange rate of millions of kinah into Bars, I wouldn't expect the same rate as the koreans.

All the shop items will be bought with Quna. Gold packs you will buyt with Quna. Hopefully they will allow buying/selling of Quna so can then buy gold packs. Players can then use real life cash and then load them into a Quna exchange system. Would be good if there was an option to exchange Quna into gold bars and vice versa, obviously bars into Quna will reduce the r/l cash, but would be great if there was some kind of options to earn it. but the rate could be rediculous like 200 bars per Quna

The post was edited 1 time, last by Keymaker: Forgot it's called Quna for the money making Income :P ().

• What are you talking about? 180-250 gold bars? You can buy only 30 gold bars per month in the game with kinah and we don't really know how many bars you can earn from quests and such (if any). At broker you will most likely use kinah to buy and sell GP. Gold bars is for general items you might need for upgrades. There is a new currency called Quna. I see it's similar to hongmoon coins in bns, where you can buy limited stuff (mostly skins) from cash shop, unlike ncoins which unlocks everything.
  • Erufuun wrote:

illidan wrote:

How did we go from "6.0 is gonna revive Aion, back to the good old days, balancing FTW, I can't wait!" to "Uhhh what." ?
    Well, the Transforms are kinda a crappy idea. Doesn't look like they improved balancing either. Removed many features we never complained about.
    Lucky me, I didn't have high expectations anyway.
    A Emp Lord transform would been better idea and only the faction leader can have it, who is elected so no rank-farmers. + They should have added the Balaur (sub)-race as playable, a rebel faction. So we could see their side of the story, their homelands, what are they fighting for except the thirst of blood.

Personally I will continue to follow the games development time to time (even if i dont play it actively anymore).
    Until it can go and rest peaceful in eternal slumber. But considering how Lineage is still farmed then Aion will be an undead (only kept alive for the money) game too.
    I blame Ncsoft for this, it is like a bad parent.

This game is the definition of love-hate for me. The monument of wasted potential.
  • No Animation is still stronger and completly different. If you combine both it is broken.

The game will be different. Do you think about the same possibilitys with high casting speed? fearshriek will be an instant skill with 0.5 sec cast time.
    Sorry for my english =(
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Apparently the OP Transformation is pay-to-win in Korea and extremely strong.

I wonder how Gameforge will manage this, its pretty much giving ppl no animation.

Will they be smart and decide not to implement the last transforms? I doubt it.

I'm not looking forward to that.
    This is GF we are talking about. If i had a guess, there will more than just the last transformation in the shop.

My prediction was on point, if what you say is true.
  • Keymaker wrote:

This is how I will see the gameforge version....Kinah will be converted into gold bars... Gold bars will now be the new currency for buying some game content. The rest will be Quna (or whatever GF decides to call it) As for the exchange rate of millions of kinah into Bars, I wouldn't expect the same rate as the koreans.

All the shop items will be bought with Quna. Gold packs you will buyt with Quna. Hopefully they will allow buying/selling of Quna so can then buy gold packs. Players can then use real life cash and then load them into a Quna exchange system. Would be good if there was an option to exchange Quna into gold bars and vice versa, obviously bars into Quna will reduce the r/l cash, but would be great if there was some kind of options to earn it. but the rate could be rediculous like 200 bars per Quna
    I have a feeling GF will have to make something tradeable - and indeed, making Quna a tradeable currency sounds like the easiest solution.

You can buy only 30 gold bars per month in the game with kinah
    3 per day isnt 30
  • playing 6.0 since yesterday and have to say so far very customerfriendly.
    quests give all u need while lvling + additional surveys.
    very positiv is that u finally get some usefull accessories while lvling.
    a bit diasapointed from the very straight questline that doesnt really let u enjoy the nicely reworked maps.
    no attackspeed is a bit awkward as well.
    the xform candys... well during lvling they work like scrolls + some stats and u get them quite easily. the endgame candys are just broken and i doubt gf will decide to not implement them. wouldnt even surprise me if they add them into a p2wtuesdayshopupdate even before 6.0 :D