6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We got free ancient stones on the Korean no long ago (35 I believe) pve ones

I did use them on a weapon and does not fall from 10. Fails a lot

Did with 4 chars. Not managed more than 12 on one. Chanter didn't even get to 6 as the weapon is not the campaign one (its a bit better drop)

The post was edited 1 time, last by testtestlab ().

• Why does the last 2 apply only on Korea i am pretty sure they should apply in EU too why the only map that i as a Elyos i dont want to be removed is Heiron witch remains in Korea version Vetron Eltnen and Theombos or whatever is called are and if EU keeps them forever will be :cookieshugo: zones with no interesting quest I hope EU will decide to stick with those since we all go trough this zones like is nothing w/out even reading the quest lines sometimes And ofc it would be awesome if they bring the 6.0 patch as it is in Korea and not butchering it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mocton ().

• I don't know why everyone is complaining about them giving you free armour at the start of the new update rofl. be lucky you are getting something maybe? yeah yeah you +15 or 20 or 25 your gear who cares as soon as the patch comes out that stuff would have been good for like 2 seconds until you wiped in your first dungeon. they are replacing it with gear that they think is worth the time you put in vs's their new patch they wont just give you the best gear +100 because you deserve it because you managed to +25 something from last patch, I remember having a +10 tahabata weapon I didn't ask for a stormwing +15 when it came out did I. I just played and eventually got it. stop moaning about if you get lower enchantments on your gear and just be grateful that they are taking our time into consideration to give us something slightly better than what people without said gear would have. it may be 1 or 2 enchantments higher but knowing you guys you are the kind of people to ware that stuff for a day and then instantly have it at +15 "magically" cough gold packs and aion shop "cough cough didn't say anything" So just be happy they are finally starting to think about the community after idk how many years it has been hard to count. Revamp don't mean get everything on the first day it means ReVamp.

Thank you and good Night
    "Drops Mic"
  • It is possible they are working on a new ranking system, or in the next few weeks they will remove it. They get everything in smaller patches and we get a wrapped up bulk. I am hoping for a revamp of it which will require monthly resets or coincide with the seasons (like glory/tower) where you get a reward for being top class at the end of it. And they've had problems with the season system for a while, so hopefully this is what they are working on. I am really hoping...if it isn't I just hope the system is deleted and all evidence of ranks is taken away.
  • Keymaker wrote:

It is possible they are working on a new ranking system, or in the next few weeks they will remove it. They get everything in smaller patches and we get a wrapped up bulk. I am hoping for a revamp of it which will require monthly resets or coincide with the seasons (like glory/tower) where you get a reward for being top class at the end of it. And they've had problems with the season system for a while, so hopefully this is what they are working on. I am really hoping...if it isn't I just hope the system is deleted and all evidence of ranks is taken away.
    Where did u see that?Please stop dreaming...they WILL NEVER touch anything or work on anything the only thing they working is the NPC ;)
  • Balthazar wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

It is possible they are working on a new ranking system, or in the next few weeks they will remove it. They get everything in smaller patches and we get a wrapped up bulk. I am hoping for a revamp of it which will require monthly resets or coincide with the seasons (like glory/tower) where you get a reward for being top class at the end of it. And they've had problems with the season system for a while, so hopefully this is what they are working on. I am really hoping...if it isn't I just hope the system is deleted and all evidence of ranks is taken away.
    Where did u see that?Please stop dreaming...they WILL NEVER touch anything or work on anything the only thing they working is the NPC ;)
    1). First three words - It is possible. That was a complete suggestion that Ncsoft could be working on something new. Which is actually most likely
    2). most of my suggestions to the game have ended up in the game 18-20 months later...so yes I am quite hopeful they will address ranking
  • I don't care about cashing up ranks as i got my 5star since years - without doing much.
    But if a Game want to attract new players, there have to be goals which can be reached.
    With the massive removal of hp sources they cant stick to their actual ranking.
    e.g. now you easily make 2?3?k hp a day if you want - with 6.0 only Divine Fort & Lakrum Raid will give HP which will be far from the amount daily today.

And if you weren't to bad in maths in school you should realize that theres no way for a new player to reach those ranks.
    IMO monthly or maybe a reset every 3months would be the best solution to keep active players in the ranking and remove inactive trash.
  • Yea but AP was gained mostly from PvE, while ranking system was for PvP purpose.

I don't see why they wouldn't change the system as Keymaker was saying? The ranking resets in other of their Korean games, like L2 or BnS, why wouldn't they rework the whole system in Aion?