6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • MXM is a victim of bad planning. You can't develop a game when there are too many competitive mobas on the market, most popular of them being complete f2p, and also start with zero marketing.

    iduk wrote:


    failboat wrote:

    It's the opposite. There are thousands of complains about Aion and NC, there were like 2 online petitions for that. All happened after 6.0. Koreans complain that the only way to progress in NC games is by paying.
    Their population and the top played gamed in KR is prooving the opposite: gamemeca.com/popup/ranking.php?scode=O
    One of the linked petition is more about the general fact of monetaisation of their games and I never would deny the fact that this is their goal, but 6.0 is doing much better than 5.8 right now. We will see how it will perform in EU. We are a littebit different and GF has still a higher amount of players than KR with 5.8. I bet many of the signers are old players who started again in 6.0 and got frustrated very fast and the majority isn't playing anymore. Also a change in this direction, if the petitions will end in something good, will be good for us too (content wise).
    I don't get it, I don't what I'm supposed to see or what is your link trying to prove. What I was trying to say, ignoring one of the petitions, is that their Aion population is not that big but from the total number of players, over 2k signed that petition. That's quite a huge number for an old game like Aion. Also, if you want better statistics, use the website gametrics.com. There was also another one but I can't remember right now.

    As for 6.0, lets not forget that a lot of players came back to see how the game is, not because the game is better, which probably is for some. From the point of view of a regular player, or lets say a f2p player, I see that 6.0 is plain worse. They are going on the road as they did in their other games, keeping the whales and pushing the others further away from the game. At least this is how I see 6.x. Until 6.0 Aion was doing worse than other of their games, check NC graph for Q4 from 2017. With increasing p2w it should go higher now. It also doesn't matter for them if they give us good content or ignore us, their mobile games earn like 30 times more than Aion, they really don't care.
  • MXM,COH, TR are the victims of: Keywords: They really don't care.
    However it is, common sense says that getting in touch with NCcraps products and services brings nothing but harm and losses for your own money :D
  • Heya guys howizgoing?

    Im planning on return for 6.0 cause it looks decent finally!

    With the estima bs and the pets and +30 lvl gear Aion scared away a toon of players but this patch looks neat, goin back to good old enchantment system or so it seems.

    How do we prepare for this patch? Im downloading game again (i left my character dumped at 73 lvl and left game back in, idk, 5.2 patch.

    I think I ragequited after breaking also some importnat bullshit and getting poor after trying to level up magical crafting but ending p with no kinah


    edit: the gap on kinha(gold)/gear beetween people who left and people who pursued the game will be able to be at least closed a bit enought to be able to be taken in groups (pve. probably pvp will take a bit more(?)) in at least 4 months of plñaying a decent amount of time regularly?

    tf is going on with these minnion things btw? they much p2w yet?
    ;*

    The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]rahnxah ().

  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

    Heya guys howizgoing?

    Im planning on return for 6.0 cause it looks decent finally!

    With the estima bs and the pets and +30 lvl gear Aion scared away a toon of players but this patch looks neat, goin back to good old enchantment system or so it seems.

    How do we prepare for this patch? Im downloading game again (i left my character dumped at 73 lvl and left game back in, idk, 5.2 patch.

    I think I ragequited after breaking also some importnat bullshit and getting poor after trying to level up magical crafting but ending p with no kinah


    edit: the gap on kinha(gold)/gear beetween people who left and people who pursued the game will be able to be at least closed a bit enought to be able to be taken in groups (pve. probably pvp will take a bit more(?)) in at least 4 months of plñaying a decent amount of time regularly?

    tf is going on with these minnion things btw? they much p2w yet?

    Understandable fear, the only downside this patch has is the gap between really p2w and just playing the game.

    But with the addition of 80 AP gear it made the game a bit more fair, as in, you cannot p2w the commander soulstones ( items needed to upgrade ). But that also comes with a downside of, people who have a lot of money can enchant their armor to +25 and accessories very high.

    There is no +30 gear, I doubt anyone has on EU. +25 I've seen, and +20 is top %. I think you're confusing with NA.

    As for Minions? That's another thing that you cannot p2w, you cannot buy Mirash reset scrolls, same as Holy Tower.
    I criticize this game a lot, but I give credit where credit is due, that they thought about these things. Let's just say you can p2w the rank B minion contracts, you will still need 600 minionite for the first upgrade, and that increases with the next rank, and you have to upgrade twice more. The amount you need is insane. So you have to grind normally.

    As for magical crafting you just missed an event where it was possible to reach 300 in 1 day. Also in 5.* patch items don't break if you use supplements up to +15. If we're talking about PvP gear or Fallusha you can upgrade that to 80 and then it doesn't break at all, there's safe spots at +15 and +20.

    All the kinah will be converted to gold bars in 6.0 and new kinah will be introduced.

    Minions are far from p2w, and they are one of the hardest things you can get in game, through hard work mostly.

    Hope I cleared your mind about some of these things.
  • At least i hope I can reach now 300 magical craft before 6.0 (wich I understood it will be kept unlike all other crafts) and lvl up easily.

    Anyways Im just downloading the game and prolly once in game i will get a better idea no what to do.
    Altought unlike last year now i have a job, i can be a cashop whale on 6.0 if else :D


    I think i get what you say about minions, Ill check in game as well.
    ;*
  • I for one love 6.0

    Because of the whole new plane of creation of p2w I am incapable of catching up to current whales with full 80ap +25 and full +10 manastones on top of full +8 80AP accessories, even with an army of alts backing me up.

    This is because GameForge intentionally ruined the alts and promoted more money whaling by making all events shop exclusive.

    I'm still in 75AP +15 with +7 manastones or normal manastones, and a hard reset that hits home such as 6.0 is more than a welcome change for me.
  • Meh, still not going to catch up with the wales in 6.0, as Korean servers prove it so far. It seems even worse from the p2w pov, as they didn't remove it or lower it, just concentrated on fewer things. And when whales have nothing to spend on, new patch arrives and so on. The amount of kinah you will have to buy stuff and spend on stuff will be much more limited, the number of characters as well. Right now you can still play 12345 accounts if you don't log in on the website and there is really no reason to log in.
  • Rym wrote:

    I for one love 6.0

    Because of the whole new plane of creation of p2w I am incapable of catching up to current whales with full 80ap +25 and full +10 manastones on top of full +8 80AP accessories, even with an army of alts backing me up.

    This is because GameForge intentionally ruined the alts and promoted more money whaling by making all events shop exclusive.

    I'm still in 75AP +15 with +7 manastones or normal manastones, and a hard reset that hits home such as 6.0 is more than a welcome change for me.
    +1 on that, but I think we're going offtopic. I wrote about this often on Event topics. I have no idea who came up with the idea of " Let's put event items in cash shop and limit 1x daily per account".
    This patch is NOT supposed to be played like that. Punishing players that put time in game and promoting p2w .. is just sad.

    As for gearing, I feel that the only thing keeping me from getting 80 AP ( I only have 2 parts / 5 on armor and 0 on rest ) is my laziness to farm Soulstones, but I started doing HT recently and Dredgion.
    I don't think +20 is some far-fetched dream either, and the difference between 20 and 25 isn't that big let's be real. Also for manastones.. I managed to reach cap using +10 power, by having alts (took ages tho) that I farmed Weekly with, you definitely don't need full +10 that would be a waste.
  • Galeas wrote:

    [NICK]n00b wrote:

    They improved the game a lot I would say lately, can't complain anymore about apes and serums.

    If they had done this from start, maybe the game would be in a better place.

    @Galeas any info if we get 6.0 or skip that and get 6.2? Seems a lot of ppl dislike 6.0
    We will have 6.2 directly.
    that’s nice. Don’t forget to put new transforms in shop with release
  • as a new player who wants to start playing but usually likes pvp more than pve and has heard about the state of pvp currently. Is it worth to look forwards for 6.0/6.2 fixing pvp and start playing now to level up my toon/start a bit later ? or is there a chance the patches will get butchered either on release or later and make the pvp p2w again ?