6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kabutozero wrote:

as a new player who wants to start playing but usually likes pvp more than pve and has heard about the state of pvp currently. Is it worth to look forwards for 6.0/6.2 fixing pvp and start playing now to level up my toon/start a bit later ? or is there a chance the patches will get butchered either on release or later and make the pvp p2w again ?
    dont worry about levellin too much its much faster in 6.0+ and atm pvp is bad the whole system is off balance
  • Leemorgan wrote:

kabutozero wrote:

as a new player who wants to start playing but usually likes pvp more than pve and has heard about the state of pvp currently. Is it worth to look forwards for 6.0/6.2 fixing pvp and start playing now to level up my toon/start a bit later ? or is there a chance the patches will get butchered either on release or later and make the pvp p2w again ?
    dont worry about levellin too much its much faster in 6.0+ and atm pvp is bad the whole system is off balance
    Since this is a 6.0 thread and we know a lot of things about it, some still don't see the whole picture.

First, you guys think NC stands as a such high moral company, unlike GF, and they are giving away content for free, from the goodness of their hearts, since it's also f2p in Korea starting with this year. Aion 6.0 is already more p2w than before, as some of them spent more money than before, when it was p2p with cash shop. Some of the Korean players got their ultimate gear way before a normal players.

Upgrading gear for a normal players is counted in a fixed number of weeks, if you farm 100% of the content. It's the same as neviwind canyon, it doesn't matter if you win 4 or 100 runs in day, it's a fixed amount of items weekly. You need like 3 months to get your ultimate weapon, like another 2 months for purple accessories and so on. This doesn't count in the huge amount of AP or enchants, as the AP requirement is very big, and enchants fail all the time after +10. Yet if you check some of the Korean profiles, they already have ultimate gear +15, thanks to cash shop. People are forgetting one minor detail now. They are able to catch up in 5.x thanks to their horde of alts. That won't be possible in 6.0. The economy is even more limited than now, and I think the game clients you can open is set to 1 and not 2 like it's now. Yet I didn't even mention transforms, which are another big p2w thing in Korea and the pvp is even worse than before because of it. People also believe you can farm quna in the game, no you can't. And I think they already planning on releasing the next wave of items. I have serious concerns with the game if it comes exactly as it is in Korea, with that amount of p2w, and not watered down a bit through gold packs or something else.
  • Balthazar wrote:

[NICK]daishinkansama wrote:

We are probably going to get a better version of it, Aion KR is a casher-only paradise.
    Hey there you seem to be new here,seems your hopes ARE NOT CRUSHED yet ,hopefully that is done soon enough by GF decisions.
    Hey there, I play Aion since beta.

It would seem as tho you are clueless about how ridiculously bad the korean version is for non-paying users; know the difference between "better" and "good"(EU being better than KR doesn't mean EU is completely fine by itself, it means KR is 100% p2w while EU is only partially so).

Hopefully you learn how things are soon enough. :rolleyes:
  • :) im so happy to get the 300 magical craft when 6.0 starts... This will be a nice headstart and you can get it in a few weeks with the instance loots of your own, but i think gear wont be tradeable on broker or even account storage... Oh, right, trade mails. Cashop trade mails XD.

I think it will be worth. Even if it starts with a smaller power ( AP weapon +5 = Crafted Weapon +6 ) none of this will matter, because in 6.0 what really matters are then enchantments over +11 to +15

weapon enchantment.png <----------- This is why enchanting over +10 fails all the time

Basically you get more power enhacing from +14 to +15 than from +0 to +10 lol, this is fix for all weapons on Ultimate (red tier).

This is the table for ultimate pve weapons (same value but for pve instead pvp)

weapon enchantment.png

BTW this for one handed, the two below are for two handed:

one hand.png

And gear for defense, accesories, plumes and so will follow a simmilar fashion value/enchantment lvl...

Another thing i dont really like about some gear and weapons will be that they get base stats fixed and onther bonus, like atack/cast speed will be randomly assigned upon identification. Some items will get stable stats, and other items, like AP, will get them randomly (until patch 6.2 seems like there was no re-identification but we wont have that problem)

comparation cratedAP.pngThe AP polearm (left) can get posibly all bonus stats higher than the one at the right. But can also get all bonus very very low. The good thing is that the base stats will be at least also stabily higher.

But nothing of this matters because y´all will fail at +14 enchanting and what really will matter, again, will be getting all to +15 XD. Will we get re-identification scroll on cashop?
    Files
    • pve.png

(15.31 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
    ;*

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]rahnxah ().

• I think some of the stuff was able to sell through broker but couldn't trade it.
    The difference between +10 and +15 is huge indeed, and by watching streams and videos I can say stones fail all the time after +10. Getting gear is not enough, the hardest part is enchanting it, and rng is once again part of it.
  • But it will be everything!

Being rng carried will be a thing now. I guess ill have to trade the items to my cler cause that bastard has drained the rng luck of all my characters into himself, enchant things with him and pass them back.

Nice thing the items can be sold at broker at least... kinah inc.

@failboatdo you know if the supplements will be sellable in 6.0? Im hoarding them over the limit of what can i sell to the npc every week to get the raw kinah. If in next patch the supplements value upon selling to npc drops to 1 kinah like everything else Its going to be time to clean spaces to stack sellable pots...
    ;*
  • Sparx wrote:

As far as I know the selling price got adjusted and it was not worth to keep them, but I'm not 100% sure.

~ Sparx ~

i KNEW it. Then its settled lol

"WTS MIGHTY SUPPLEMENTS 1000 x 200kk /w me, ur stone". Thanks for the info <3

There is that potion that sells at 8 000 kinah at menu yet currently costs like 3 000 to make right now... Im settling for that XD. Potions better dont get fvcking deleted as well, I ve read around to start hoarding them.
    ;*
  • biggest issue on eu: community already thinks 3 patches ahead.
    once we will have 6.2 ppl will ask a month later for 6.5
    ofc u can prepare but dont exaggerate
    its also funny that ppl check everything that korea has and thinks we get it 1:1 ... this was nearly never the case
    thinking of enchanting 10-15 is probably like thinking of enchanting current gear 25-30 -> nothing for regular eu player
    i think many ppl will be really disappointed from 6.2 gf style
  • Kadex wrote:

biggest issue on eu: community already thinks 3 patches ahead.
    :) you know? this is the first time I try to get ready for another patch, resons:

1) server is dead, all legion mates seem to have left for 6.0 if even come back
    2) 5.x is crap. My less favorite patch. I just need to do stuff afk while play another game.
    3) Why not? Why does it bother you? Besides I dont see that many people asking that.

Last time I was around in patch 5.2 I burst an ap weapon enhacing that thing, bb to all supplements and apes, and I was not that rich back then after drain it.

But you are right, I am not playing this patch at all besides some runs at some ez farm, lok and gok. But you jump way to fast on "all eu is doing it" "this is an issue"

The only issue i see here is that i am all alone besides 2-3 legion mates, everyone raptured to deyla and I missed the chance to request server change, nothing to do in siege, stare contest beeetween 5 ely and 500 asmos on pvp event and list is going on. If there was not interserver grouping I would not even try to at least stay in game. This far is all the impressions i got on 8 days back. If this was any other game that i would actually not like that much since I ve always liked this one, would be insta leave.

Other thing i can do is go buy 50 oblivion rift scrolls and lvl to 75 my cler & the bard. But I am not that maddly bored. Im having more fun like this, thanks ¬ ¬

edit: ok i got salty haha.
    ;*
  • Galeas wrote:

I have more information on one topic. It is confirmed that there will be a gear exchange. I don't have the exact details of items and settings yet as it's not finalized but there will be an exchange for sure.
    make sure you don't forget that we don't have +6 acc and +25 gear safe spots.

making +27 with safe spot on +25 >> "easy"
    making +27 without safe spot on +25 >> "impossible"

im gonna throw a hissy fit if we get same as korea which had the +25 safe spot :awink: :awink: :awink: