6.0 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neko wrote:

+27 is easy if you have the safe at +25... +30 is what people are scared of
    now tell me, is it sounds ok that people who have 100/100 veteran and multiplie alts to get +25 gear, while the other 1 main players no p2w, and barly get +15 after a long long grimd of 5 months.

I get it p2w you get more, but thats just messed up.
  • I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt:
    - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant?
    Volere è potere
    Sapere è potere

Don't blame your class, if you can't achieve results is fault of you or of your set.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]hindros ().

• Define wrote:

now tell me, is it sounds ok that people who have 100/100 veteran and multiplie alts to get +25 gear, while the other 1 main players no p2w, and barly get +15 after a long long grimd of 5 months.
    Yea you're free to do that and it's not p2w, f2p players can do that, and you should be somewhat tankful because 6.0 kinda forces you to play only one character, and brings even more restrictions in trading (smaller economy imo) or one game client only iirc, therefore p2w players will have more advantages than f2p players. Right now if you're a nolifer you can somewhat achieve a competitive level but I very much doubt you can do that anymore in 6.0, at least from how the game is presented right now in Korea.
  • [NICK]hindros wrote:

I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt:
    - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant?
    Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones
    Discussing on internet is like paralympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.
  • Define wrote:

Neko wrote:

You get from hero quest 3 apes per week, apes drop still quite good on all instances, you got apes from that shugo expender machine every week or so, or at least, 3 apes per month, you get the hell pass apes drop even if nerfed, still 2-5 per month.

And then in one account you can make alts. Just by almost iddle playing or doing the ez hero quests you can easily get 5 apes per month being lazy on each alt.

If you cant make a weapon +15 in a couple of weeks is that you are not trying your best or you are playing casually.
    ;*
  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Define wrote:

Neko wrote:

now tell me, is it sounds ok that people who have 100/100 veteran and multiplie alts to get +25 gear, while the other 1 main players no p2w, and barly get +15 after a long long grimd of 5 months.I get it p2w you get more, but thats just messed up.
    You get from hero quest 3 apes per week, apes drop still quite good on all instances, you got apes from that shugo expender machine every week or so, or at least, 3 apes per month, you get the hell pass apes drop even if nerfed, still 2-5 per month.
    And then in one account you can make alts. Just by almost iddle playing or doing the ez hero quests you can easily get 5 apes per month being lazy on each alt.

If you cant make a weapon +15 in a couple of weeks is that you are not trying your best or you are playing casually.
    been stîtting in front of my computer for 30 minutes composing a wall of text about why I dont aggree with the amounts of apes you can get (as new player who has a life)
    jsut decided its not worth it xD

but lets do some maths :D

3-4 apes per week you say -> 3-4 months until 6.2 hopefully comes and saves us from our despair -> 16 weeksx4apes(as a new player- if you is imba gg within first month doesnt count xD)->64 apes in 4 months right? so thats 1 pve weapon +15 and pve gear sitting around lets say +10 cause your Rolls was good and you bought some of AH.

So a new player can get decent PVE gear pretty easily and faily - yes and its a lot of fun to see them stats rise :D

Now Aion tells this new player: Heeeeey son- you heard about pvp? its cool and fun and competitive - you should try it and go dredgion or RT :D
    So this poor little guy/girl/helooo its 2018 so hes a fcking elf in RL and identifies as a squirrel signs up for dredgion and gets wrecked

So this poor little elfsquirrel goes to the AH and looks at pvp gear cause he knows hes good, its jsut his gear thats the problem! Saves up some kinah and buys som +15 lvl 75 gear (cause heyy- Kinah is so easy to get nowadays you can gear up in less than a month:D) and goes back to dredgion-gets wrecked by MZZ or whoever and was like buuttttt I got good gear now- maybe IM jsut bad??

:nothingtoseehere:

sorry.... I might be crazy
    You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
  • You're going into a wrong direction. I've also came back in Nov. after years and in a few months (around 4) I managed not to only make my main account 80/80 with GP's bought from players but I've made 3 accounts full elite veteran both times when it came. Don't invest your energy where it's not needed and do it where it's worth it.

Now we have to make excuses for everything because... poor new player that is forced to play only one character.
  • Tsunahmi wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

You get from hero quest 3 apes per week, apes drop still quite good on all instances, you got apes from that shugo expender machine every week or so, or at least, 3 apes per month, you get the hell pass apes drop even if nerfed, still 2-5 per month.And then in one account you can make alts. Just by almost iddle playing or doing the ez hero quests you can easily get 5 apes per month being lazy on each alt.

been stîtting in front of my computer for 30 minutes composing a wall of text about why I dont aggree with the amounts of apes you can get (as new player who has a life)jsut decided its not worth it xD

but lets do some maths :D

3-4 apes per week you say -> 3-4 months until 6.2 hopefully comes and saves us from our despair -> 16 weeksx4apes(as a new player- if you is imba gg within first month doesnt count xD)->64 apes in 4 months right? so thats 1 pve weapon +15 and pve gear sitting around lets say +10 cause your Rolls was good and you bought some of AH.

So a new player can get decent PVE gear pretty easily and faily - yes and its a lot of fun to see them stats rise :D

Now Aion tells this new player: Heeeeey son- you heard about pvp? its cool and fun and competitive - you should try it and go dredgion or RT :D
    So this poor little guy/girl/helooo its 2018 so hes a fcking elf in RL and identifies as a squirrel signs up for dredgion and gets wrecked

So this poor little elfsquirrel goes to the AH and looks at pvp gear cause he knows hes good, its jsut his gear thats the problem! Saves up some kinah and buys som +15 lvl 75 gear (cause heyy- Kinah is so easy to get nowadays you can gear up in less than a month:D) and goes back to dredgion-gets wrecked by MZZ or whoever and was like buuttttt I got good gear now- maybe IM jsut bad??

sorry.... I might be crazy
    Ah... lol, you are rgiht

No this doesnt apply to new&casual players who besides. Sorry.

I supposed you care to do and can do the basic hero quests. Hell pass can have shitty drops.

But farming kinah is easy as fuk.

I could understand you have difficulties leveling up if you are new and no one cares to carry you and you didnt resort to cashop.

But naw, kinahis easy to get. Was talking abuot that in another post.

You can farm easily 1 million kinah every 40 mobs killed (being pesimist and not counts aditional loots like gemstones) on the "ex-elite" areas of esterra and nosra (black mane, calydon, black gale, tarha trail. (actually if you are familiar with the area you should spot fast wich ones give +40 000 fast and concentrate on these)

My favorite is tarha trail. If you have a decent aoeish dps you should be drowning on kinah. I am farming with a bard

Go this area kill a few mobs and you will figure out what i am saying.

Feel free to use a looting pet XD.

failboat wrote:

You're going into a wrong direction. I've also came back in Nov. after years and in a few months (around 4) I managed not to only make my main account 80/80 with GP's bought from players but I've made 3 accounts full elite veteran both times when it came. Don't invest your energy where it's not needed and do it where it's worth it.

Now we have to make excuses for everything because... poor new player that is forced to play only one character.
    I play with only 1 account not full gp(actually have 3 accounts but i dont use them since... idk but one probably since 3.x and the other one just to post mean stuff on antri asmo side, rather, perento*) and probably i am richer than some of these people playing with more than one account, but each one has their ways to get kinah.
    ;*

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]rahnxah ().

• Khal wrote:

[NICK]hindros wrote:

Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones
    Wait, i know there will be an NPC that will allow us to change for, but there will be any difference from Jakunerk's APES unstorable and Jakunerk's APES storable for that NPC?

I have 22 APES unstorable and 42 storable (different items), i know for sure that the NPC allow to change the storable APES, it's the same for the unstorable one?
    Volere è potere
    Sapere è potere

Don't blame your class, if you can't achieve results is fault of you or of your set.

• [NICK]hindros wrote:

Khal wrote:

[NICK]hindros wrote:

Wait, i know there will be an NPC that will allow us to change for, but there will be any difference from Jakunerk's APES unstorable and Jakunerk's APES storable for that NPC?
    I have 22 APES unstorable and 42 storable (different items), i know for sure that the NPC allow to change the storable APES, it's the same for the unstorable one?
    Capturar.PNG

Yes, [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone = [Jakunerk] All-Powerful Enchantment Sone
    Discussing on internet is like paralympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.