Aion : Beauty

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion : Beauty

Hello everyone,
      I deliver you today my latest creation entitled "Beauty". For those who discover me, I create artistic videos highlighting the beauty of Aion. I'm proposing for the first time a video around a theme, and not a map.
      The idea of this project was to gather in one video the most beautiful and subtle things that can be found on Aion. You will find a lot of maps from 4 and 5.0, because it is, in my opinion, during these last years that the work on the various atmospheres in game was the most neat. Many maps don't appear (Ignisson, Gelk, Verteron etc ...), but don't worry, some ideas are in my mind :D :D

Enjoy!!
    • WOW!

Now this is the Aion I see. You have captured many of the places that caught my eye as I was levelling and questing over the years. While everyone else was on a rush through to level up, stress out over gear and fighting I was walking through or sitting just looking at many of these sites. Many talk about Aions graphics being old, outdated but for me in truth no other game has scenes like these.

Job very very well done.
    • t0re wrote:

now this is something GF need to be looking at and using as game promotion !
      I already tought about this. It can be a benefit for me at any points : remuneration, flight in all maps and best quality of video. The thing is... it will no longer my proprety. I'm really attached to my videos and still watch it 2 or 3 years later (Tiamaranta, Abyss....). A content in wich i put so many efforts, time and thinking will no longer be mine, because it'll be published on their channnel. A creation that I'm proud of isn't worth any money.

I'm producing those videos today because I love to do it (choosing music, recording the content, editing, publishing and having recognition). My motivation and satisfaction will no longer be the same if I'm doing it for money. I will see how things evolves, but yes, it could be a good thing to attract new players.

Rebelbabe wrote:

WOW!

Now this is the Aion I see. You have captured many of the places that caught my eye as I was levelling and questing over the years. While everyone else was on a rush through to level up, stress out over gear and fighting I was walking through or sitting just looking at many of these sites. Many talk about Aions graphics being old, outdated but for me in truth no other game has scenes like these.

Job very very well done.
      I think it just spreads out to you so much that you can't ignore it. Best examples are Dragons statues in Cygnea or Nightbloom forest in Nosra : light effects, color changes, music... those spots have such a unique atmosphere that killing mobs to complete your quest can wait a moment.
      I'm according to say that the graphic engine needs a bit of refresh - but the work done to create fantasist places stayed the same over the years. Thanks for all :)