Recharger for Duels!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recharger for Duels!

Recharger for Duels 45
        Yes (29) 64%
        No (16) 36%
      Hello all!

For many years duels are made between the players, as soon as you have done a duel you get a cool down, that means you can't use any skills until the cooldown is 0.

It would be great if there was a room where you could reset your normal skills (NO DP NO XFORM NO HIGH DAEVA XFORM) so that the cooldown would automatically go to 0, a room where all players can duel each other and reset their CD's (cooldown time).

In a lot of private servers this is the case, I'm sure 80% of all gamers in Gameforge Aion would prefer that and would have more fun. Also in TERA you can recharge HP/MP and skills for some ingame currency

In any case it would trigger a big hype and Gameforge Aion would get a lot of players.

Almost every player wishes it, many people have expressed it as a wish, but you have always ignored it. As long as Gameforge Aion doesn't get a recharger where the cooldowns can be set to 0 resets, it will never really be a great game. I only see player standing AFK in base. It is very important for people who love PvP.

in the best case, it is server wide recruitment an instance with about 2/3 cooldown daily, you can duel all races as it was in good old maps.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lky24: added text ().

• I didn't vote, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Where should this room be, where are those duels happening and why only after a duel is finished you get a CD? Is the CD on all your skills? Explain further :/
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • illidan wrote:

I didn't vote, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Where should this room be, where are those duels happening and why only after a duel is finished you get a CD? Is the CD on all your skills? Explain further :/
      I mean a NPC which recharge your skills, there some places where such NPC should be!! I saw it on TERA also for 100k Kinah or something... after you used your skills for a Duel you have to wait like 3 minutes for a new duel.
    • randomforumuser wrote:

Lky24 wrote:

For many years duels are made between the players, as soon as you have done a duel you get a cool down, that means you can't use any skills until the cooldown is 0.
      o rly? didnt know about cooldowns
      @topic: please no, people would abuse the living daylight out of it.
      how u could abuse it in anyway? simple, you can't.
      limit all skills that have more than 3min or so cooldown

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lky24 ().

• randomforumuser wrote:

if you create an instanced zone for it, like a duel mape, sure

otherwise - yes it can and will be abused. are you familiar with the concept of open world pvp?
      I have already said restrict skills like xforms, little xform, and big xform, DP ect, how to "abuse" small 3min skills for death open world pvp? and instanced server wide zone would be great, so death servers would also have chance to have some pvp
    • Recharger is a place an inctanced zone where people can reset their skills and duel each other, its made just for better and fair duels! Well for not abuse it, i prefer they add it an one hour cd for enter the place.
      Is it not boring to duel everytime someone with cds? Wouldnt it be better when you can after every duel reset your cd's and do funny fair duels?
    • Just to clarify this

you are suggesting an area for duels only (same faction or both factions)
      in there is an NPC that after the end of a duel can reset your skill cooldowns so you don't have to wait for the cd to be over before you start the next duel

is this correct? Basically you think of a training arena, but with skill cd reset and the possibility to choose your opponent?
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• He simply suggests to get a recharger like in :cookieshugo: .

You duel. Duel ends. You have cooldowns. You click recharger. All cooldowns off CD. Duel again without waiting 10 minutes for big CDs to be ready.

I voted no. People will find a way to abuse it, and if only it is to reset DP skills and go back to open world.
    • Click wrote:

He simply suggests to get a recharger like in :cookieshugo: .

You duel. Duel ends. You have cooldowns. You click recharger. All cooldowns off CD. Duel again without waiting 10 minutes for big CDs to be ready.

I voted no. People will find a way to abuse it, and if only it is to reset DP skills and go back to open world.
      No, Dp skills be restricted, xform, high daeva xform too, abuse it? its supposed to be in server wide recruitment with like daily cooldown or something, like instance tho, to not abuse it. I mean recharge and full up HP like in TERA for currency like 100k Kinah

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lky24 ().

• Sita wrote:

Just to clarify this

you are suggesting an area for duels only (same faction or both factions)
      in there is an NPC that after the end of a duel can reset your skill cooldowns so you don't have to wait for the cd to be over before you start the next duel

is this correct? Basically you think of a training arena, but with skill cd reset and the possibility to choose your opponent?
      To duel atleast both faction, like it was possible in Sarpan and other old good maps. what I mean with recharger, Click on NPC for some ingame currency to become HP and MP and normal skills again filled up like it is in TERA, but high daeva xform and normal xform be restricted, 30min+ DP skills too :D
      If it even would ever be added to game, it should be server wide to go 2/3 daily to it server wide instanced zone. For my part it can be in oh sooo beautiful AION Shop
    • The level of misunderstanding is too high

He wants something you can click on in an area (can be in kaisinel and asmo version for ex.) that resets any skill cooldowns below 3 minutes (this excludes high daeva xform / normal xform / dp) etc
      so when you duel you don't need to wait for stuff like UD

not difficult to understand.

Or even better implement a new room or "area" (can be a big open space) which gf is unable to do where both factions can go and duel like sarpan used to be with this item there.
      twitch.tv/misto91 Come and have a look and listen to best singing cleric EU!
      youtube.com/misto9 Pve / pvp and random guides feel free to leave feedback or ask for a video :P
      facebook.com/Mistocleric Advising / videos to help the clerics of the future!
    • Misto wrote:

The level of misunderstanding is too high

He wants something you can click on in an area (can be in kaisinel and asmo version for ex.) that resets any skill cooldowns below 3 minutes (this excludes high daeva xform / normal xform / dp) etc
      so when you duel you don't need to wait for stuff like UD

not difficult to understand.

Or even better implement a new room or "area" (can be a big open space) which gf is unable to do where both factions can go and duel like sarpan used to be with this item there.
      right. it would be in the best case, server wide recruitment an instance with about 2/3 entrys daily, you can duel all races as it was in good old maps... Like solo entry or group entry for it. don't matter.
    • As templar, I must wait 5 mins for cd of Empyrean Armour.
      Would be fine to dont wait these 5 mins just for one buff.
      ty.

p.s. voted yes. it will help to improve Skills of players and in addition to do some tests (to dont wait for cds/hp regen and test some in-game features as godstone prevention or magic boost cap or what else).
    • Desperation wrote:

As templar, I must wait 5 mins for cd of Empyrean Armour.
      Would be fine to dont wait these 5 mins just for one buff.
      ty.

p.s. voted yes. it will help to improve Skills of players and in addition to do some tests (to dont wait for cds/hp regen and test some in-game features as godstone prevention or magic boost cap or what else).
      np
    • Thanks @Sita for the explanation.

Well, I have only dueled twice since my first log in and my main is someone whose longest CD is 1 min so I don't need it. Voted nay.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6