Green attack stat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Green attack stat

Hello!
    I'm interested in the 'green attack' stat formula, how it is calculated, as i couldnt get the numbers add up the same way as in the ingame display. I read a lot of articles, and no solid results. I created a google sheet and you can access on the following link:
    docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…msN2JnSU/edit?usp=sharing
    (The data is gathered on 75 ranger)
    As you can see the white atk formula is good, however i cannot figure out the green one. I read that there are different percent based modifiers, however it is kind of unclear what it boosts.
    (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…aNAsE5Ii66yM5s/edit#gid=0)

If anyone can share a working formula for these cases, i'll greatly appreciate you help. ^^
    Thanks in advanced,
    Yianen
  • i cant rly understand what exactly are you asking for
    a while back i was making such estimations and was roughly the same as ingame
    what is opt+ms, green opt ,maxmindif etc

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• What i'm looking for is the green attack's formula in profile when you hover your mouse on the number.

if you click in the cells you can see the calculations.
    opt+ms is optional stats + manastones (I suppose they dont scale with passive skills)
    maxmindiff is the difference between maximum atk and minimum atk on the weapon.
    since i supposed optional stats dont scale with passives, i tried to estimate the green attack minus optional stats.(this is based on the fact that manastones/idians simply add up in green atk stat)

columns A-M are the bow's stats basically, different cases (eg. some has manastone and idian effect on them, etc).
    K and L colums are the white and green stats shown in profile.These are the stats i'm looking for based on previous column's value.
    N-P colums are required to count the white attack stat displayed in the profile, this seems to be working and accurate.
    Q-V columns are only my calculations to estimate the green attack that, it is basically guessing how it could build up
    (I thought the difference between max and min atk is scaled with some percent, either+8% or +20% and then the optional stats and manastones/idian effects are added to this number, however it doesnt seem to be correct.)
  • The green or bonus atk is a simple addition if you have 800 green attack then you need to apply +800 in your damage formula, it is applied before crit multiplier or pve/pvp atk/defense, so those can increase or reduce the damage brought by the green atk. And yes it also applies to skills unlike what rym said.
    Also the damage reduction is a basic subtraction that comes at the end of the formula, once every multiplier is applied, you just need to remove 1/10 of the pdef value of your opponent to your damages.

The only 2 difference between white and green attack is that white atk's damage are increased by your inherent power stat (not the one you socket with manastones, the value you have in white, that depends of your class) and white attack is also the base used to increase your attack with buffs such as berserking, invincibility mantra, empyrean fury and skills like that, which by the way gives green attack

The post was edited 3 times, last by Aura ().

• Rym wrote:

Here's how it works:

WHITE Attack directly increases the damage of your skills on top of the damage of your auto attacks.

GREEN Attack increases the damage of your auto attacks and has no effect on the damage of your skills.
    I'm not interested in the damage formula, instead i want to calculate the green attack itself based on the weapon's stats.

Aura wrote:

The green or bonus atk is a simple addition if you have 800 green attack then you need to apply +800 in your damage formula, it is applied before crit multiplier or pve/pvp atk/defense, so those can increase or reduce the damage brought by the green atk. And yes it also applies to skills unlike what rym said.
    Also the damage reduction is a basic subtraction that comes at the end of the formula, once every multiplier is applied, you just need to remove 1/10 of the pdef value of your opponent to your damages.

The only 2 difference between white and green attack is that white atk's damage are increased by your inherent power stat (not the one you socket with manastones, the value you have in white, that depends of your class) and white attack is also the base used to increase your attack with buffs such as berserking, invincibility mantra, empyrean fury and skills like that, which by the way gives green attack
    Same thing, my question is how that 800 green attack is calculated, not how it affects the damage output
  • how is it calculated? it is the sum of all the atk you get through gear (except the one you get though enchanting and the base weapon attack, which are white atk) + the atk you get through boost physical attack passive + the attack you get from cp invested into power + the atk you get from buffs.
  • Erufuun wrote:

I'm mobile atm. anot 100% sure but from the top of my head it's something like

White Attack * (Power/100 + Mastery + % Buffs) + passive attack/manastones/green attack buffs/cp
    This seem to be working (after i found out rangers have other passive 30% dmg increase not listed on the second spreadsheet i linked :P ).
    Thank you very much everyone for the answers ^^

(The thread can be closed)

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]yianen ().