Hello , im Miu ! :P

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello , im Miu ! :P

Hey there my name is Miu , i play cleric on Deyla(telemachus) since 2012. Recently a large number of friends gived up playing turning my love for being a cleric support rly down, i log in every day and i can say i feel empty non to do just lil pve and fight p2w asmo near esterra city and get nuked in 3 sec cuz my dps gear is rank 1 myth xD I rly dont want to leave , i love this game and i always will , if any1 feel like add me ingame : Miiuuchan
    • If you have myth rank 1 gear that's from previous patches and very outdated.. you should consider rolling asmodian maybe, or different server, find new people to play with. Unless you're lvl 75 already you don't have much to lose and might be a more interesting thing to do, I rolled on the new server and honestly I've been enjoying the game more because I have goals to get x/y/z

Or you can roll a non-support class so you don't have to rely on other ppl to play with!
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

If you have myth rank 1 gear that's from previous patches and very outdated.. you should consider rolling asmodian maybe, or different server, find new people to play with. Unless you're lvl 75 already you don't have much to lose and might be a more interesting thing to do, I rolled on the new server and honestly I've been enjoying the game more because I have goals to get x/y/z

Or you can roll a non-support class so you don't have to rely on other ppl to play with!
      Hum i got ap 75 +15 , got 3600 mr but meh not worth , doing eternal glory for agility and health but guess will be crap as i see xD i can do another 75 ap gear but omg doing all again kills me xD
    • Miiuuchan wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

If you have myth rank 1 gear that's from previous patches and very outdated.. you should consider rolling asmodian maybe, or different server, find new people to play with. Unless you're lvl 75 already you don't have much to lose and might be a more interesting thing to do, I rolled on the new server and honestly I've been enjoying the game more because I have goals to get x/y/z

Hum i got ap 75 +15 , got 3600 mr but meh not worth , doing eternal glory for agility and health but guess will be crap as i see xD i can do another 75 ap gear but omg doing all again kills me xD
      Well I am sure you can find people to play with, find a legion or a new legion. Clerics are always wanted!
    • Well miiu have always played around the other portuguese people mostly , at least from my side observation. I personally played very small amount of time with him/her (dont even remember if was a girl or boy) , altho i play with vast amount of ppl.
      I dont know unfortunately joining a big legion means that u gotta pick a side as the big legions they're like cats and dogs. They bite each other ;)
      Simply start recruiting massively for different isntances/pvp instances and u'll get some ppl u wanna spend more time with, its the usual way how to find ppl. Most "friendly" people are not rly watching the forum even :S