Narakkali rubber ducky premade

• Asmo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narakkali rubber ducky premade

Narakkali late premade (4 runs a week, 1 daily run starting @ 22:30-23:00) is looking for fellow Asmodians.

We need the following classes/setups:
      • 2 healing Clerics
      • Chanter with WOI vision (WOP, Stone, Screen), still able to DPS
      • 3 DPS, a Spiritmaster would be nice
      We are looking for reliable people who will show up for the runs regularly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trubbish ().

• Ravennes wrote:

Lilly wrote:

Every1 is going easy mode xD which can be done with full random team xD

I'm looking for NM or HM :P
      ... having randoms with 1k DPS is not really fun tbh... being stuck 4 hours for 1 damn run and then end up being ninja'd xD
      As you like xD for me easy mode can be done (for real) in 6 ppl. Normal iDPS for good player is above 7k and can get even at 9k iDPS. If you get DPS and he's doing like 2k iDPS then please tell him to delete this game, kick and get some1 else... or tell him to do something like TF or Rentus not Narakkalli.
    • Lilly wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

Lilly wrote:

... having randoms with 1k DPS is not really fun tbh... being stuck 4 hours for 1 damn run and then end up being ninja'd xD
      As you like xD for me easy mode can be done (for real) in 6 ppl. Normal iDPS for good player is above 7k and can get even at 9k iDPS. If you get DPS and he's doing like 2k iDPS then please tell him to delete this game, kick and get some1 else... or tell him to do something like TF or Rentus not Narakkalli.
      how about not beeing a jerk and help people to improve instead of doing what you say? I bet you never killed someone in pvp with yo gr8 iDPS m8
    • Click wrote:

Lilly wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

Lilly wrote:

how about not beeing a jerk and help people to improve instead of doing what you say? I bet you never killed someone in pvp with yo gr8 iDPS m8
      click, people like him is the disease that ruined the current aion... some classes cant get 8k without being top top top geared, as example gunner can barely reach it you need a bard and a sm in aly who will debuff and buff you or maybe even a chanter for the lil extra mb...
    • Ravennes wrote:

Click wrote:

Lilly wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

Lilly wrote:

click, people like him is the disease that ruined the current aion... some classes cant get 8k without being top top top geared, as example gunner can barely reach it you need a bard and a sm in aly who will debuff and buff you or maybe even a chanter for the lil extra mb...
      exacly. Ppl just dont know classes and there max potential and dps. You just cant compare sorc dps to a ranger etc (or low-tier class). And after they say your bad dps or "nub" cz you cant reach sorc dps etc. And in the most cases they bads themself. Speaking in general, just sick of those nonexpirienced selfcalled pros xd.

Off topic gl ;))
    • Lilly wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

Lilly wrote:

This superior/arrogant attitude..
      typical for many sorcerers xD
      maybe you should try to build your own alliance for NM/HM instead of "badmouthing" ;)
    • yup, its true that most ppl dont realise how their toons work, thats why most stick with doing easy mode. which in fact can be done with probably 6-8 ppl, who know what their doing. try doing some instances with stronger ppl if u feel like ur good enough, and then ull be able to see how much u can push ur toon. its true that a sorc is the strongest dps in game atm, and it makes sense. thats how it was in early aion. followed by sin, cleric and sm. rest of the classses lack behind, but their role in a group is not pure dps (not counting rangers, they got a major hit recently, but that wasnt always the case). the issue isnt the game not being balanced, cos its honestly retarded to have a templar doing more dps then even a gladi, but thats coused by programs like aion rainmeter, aidpsmeter, and sites like pve ranks. and before u start flaming, consider that aion was made a long time ago, as an mmo RPG. u know where u decide u want to be a tank, to carry ur group.. long gone are the days. and really ncsoft will never be able to balance aion out. but that aside, narakali is a child of that "progress" u dont really need a "tank" u just need ppl who know what their doing, regardless of what class they play. only thing u need to worry about is the mix of classes u take, 1 sm, 1 bard for the buffs, a chanter if ur clerics arent the best, enough clerics to heal the whole thing, and the rest sorcs/sins, and u can do every instance with only goal of being the fastest of them all. long gone are the days where ppl were doing instances to get something from them other then being able to brag about how their idps looks like;) that being said, lilly is my friend, and i agree with him that EM narakali is a waste of time, if some1 is looking for some fun and challange in aion. but its not hes nor my fault that its hard to find a group for it. espacially since u can just buy the stuff from broker^^ nuff said
    • ascency wrote:

yup, its true that most ppl dont realise how their toons work, thats why most stick with doing easy mode. which in fact can be done with probably 6-8 ppl, who know what their doing. try doing some instances with stronger ppl if u feel like ur good enough, and then ull be able to see how much u can push ur toon. its true that a sorc is the strongest dps in game atm, and it makes sense. thats how it was in early aion. followed by sin, cleric and sm. rest of the classses lack behind, but their role in a group is not pure dps (not counting rangers, they got a major hit recently, but that wasnt always the case). the issue isnt the game not being balanced, cos its honestly retarded to have a templar doing more dps then even a gladi, but thats coused by programs like aion rainmeter, aidpsmeter, and sites like pve ranks. and before u start flaming, consider that aion was made a long time ago, as an mmo RPG. u know where u decide u want to be a tank, to carry ur group.. long gone are the days. and really ncsoft will never be able to balance aion out. but that aside, narakali is a child of that "progress" u dont really need a "tank" u just need ppl who know what their doing, regardless of what class they play. only thing u need to worry about is the mix of classes u take, 1 sm, 1 bard for the buffs, a chanter if ur clerics arent the best, enough clerics to heal the whole thing, and the rest sorcs/sins, and u can do every instance with only goal of being the fastest of them all. long gone are the days where ppl were doing instances to get something from them other then being able to brag about how their idps looks like;) that being said, lilly is my friend, and i agree with him that EM narakali is a waste of time, if some1 is looking for some fun and challange in aion. but its not hes nor my fault that its hard to find a group for it. espacially since u can just buy the stuff from broker^^ nuff said
      im bored of em narakkalli too, but to bad im a gunner and people hate gunners by default xd eventho im decent dps
    • Ravennes wrote:

im bored of em narakkalli too, but to bad im a gunner and people hate gunners by default xd eventho im decent dps
      If you are bored of Easy mode + decent DPS + exp player (even at easy mode) + Asmo side you are welcome in my NM ally.

Just wanna know your nickname to look at PvE ranks or to test you a bit :)
    • Lilly wrote:

Ravennes wrote:

If you are bored of Easy mode + decent DPS + exp player (even at easy mode) + Asmo side you are welcome in my NM ally.
      Just wanna know your nickname to look at PvE ranks or to test you a bit :)
      i am asmo luckly, hmm my name is Aliniel from Antrishka currently still working on my gear to cap the magic boost, but i lost my motivation and was playing :nothingtoseehere: for a while but my legion got my motivated again :)