AION MMR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think many players would agree with me if they think about it. It is about the ranking system in pvp, think its the one based on the solo arena PVP rank. Before it was more diverse, and less waiting time, but now you just wait too long, to get the same people over and over again, and if some of them wanna skip going, gl waiting to get opponents. Can we as EU remove this ranking of the solo arena ? (we keep the gold ranking, cos that is why most are going) as we do not have the player base for such a system.
      PS happy holidays also ;)
    • i didnt even knew we will have a solo arena ranking that will establish all the opponents we meet in all the places. the only ranking i knew from before was Gold Arena ranking.
      this system is good for a high populated server, like other games or like KOR aion used to have (idk what population they have atm).
    • You think to ALWAYS be stomped into the ground by superovergeared nolife honor point hoarders that nolife outside discipline arena is a good idea?

You think to ALWAYS be stomped into the ground by non paying smart people that use magical programs (that they find for free on certain places ) in discipline arena is a good idea?

Weak vs super/p2w/cheat/strong? LOL many more to quit!!
    • MMR system is fine by itself but:
      1. Not 100% sure, but I think it stopped increasing and decreasing points after rankings/seasons stopped working. So we are getting matched with players who had same MMR level months ago.
      2. It should be resetted when new and old integrated servers got merged. Players on new servers who made high MMR are getting destroyed by players from old servers with equal MMR.
      3. It should be resetted more often so people who stayed back in itemizing can fit into their MMR level faster. It wouldn't be a problem if we had gear/stats equalizer like in other, newer MMORPGs.
      4. Battleground and group arenas queues are long only on Elyos side, because we have more Elyos overall on all servers. Asmos still have fast entries. It wouldn't be a problem if we had balanced servers or at least similar amount of players on both factions in all servers overall. If queues in solo arenas are too long, it might require increasing of tolerance in MMR points difference.
    • Baldurn wrote:

Agree with livo the idea is very good... but, for example the other day i used 10 arena scrolls, and i got 5 times the same opponent, and i dont want that to happen, its cool if 10 times i meet 10 different players, but not the same guy over and over again.
      I think it's because point no 1 on my list or it's because MMR points don't increase / decrease fast enough. Anyway MMR system should be fixed / improved, not turned off.
    • Livo wrote:

Baldurn wrote:

Agree with livo the idea is very good... but, for example the other day i used 10 arena scrolls, and i got 5 times the same opponent, and i dont want that to happen, its cool if 10 times i meet 10 different players, but not the same guy over and over again.
      I think it's because point no 1 on my list or it's because MMR points don't increase / decrease fast enough. Anyway MMR system should be fixed / improved, not turned off.
      then it needs serious rework, adapted to our region, not copy paste from korea, consulting the player base also
    • MMR system is nice.
      Season system is nice.
      MMR and Season system bugged from months ITS NOT nice.
      There was already another thread called "Seasons" where we complained about this and answer was just " we working on it, no ETA". I dont know tbh why people dont complain more about this, one of the part i liked more its completly bugged and seems pretty much people don't care, maybe cause everyone is focused on pve in this patch.
      I liked this new system, but with mmr points blocked its just horrible. I keep get the same 3-4 tryhards people every time i go there (ofc i was also tryhard to get matched with these people now, but at least we had a 15k hp price before), and the few times im not matched with them, i get one of even higher mmr. Not like having a challenge is a bad thing, but not the with the same 4 people every day! also wasting 50k ap of agument each arena its not that nice.
      As i suggested before already gameforge could open a new season with unlimited time and just change that time to a fixed one when they have a fix for this "bug" (what is the bug we have idk).

Side note, who before bug was wasting scrolls to win 1 loose 1 to farm honour point and have a low MMR, now its months that is farming win after win vs afk/undergeared people (antriksha coff coff)
    • I dont think removing this system for 1v1 is a good idea, but add some flexibility to it, two people with only 30/40 points difference in ranking should get matched instantly, not waiting for 5mn to see if someone closer to your rank is applying.
      But removing this "hidden" ranking from glory is a must, there is no season reward for this hidden ranking and you get the exact same rewards as the ones in the lowest ranks, which is very disgusting because if the difficulty rises, the rewards should also increase too else why bother? Also the fact that you always get matched with people of the same rank in glory leads to everyone knowing each other and people teaming on every arena.