Class Nerf Thread

    • multiple

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • no offense but I knew quite some people in 1.x-3.x playing sins with more than 100ms - 200ms and none of them mentioned anything about it
      they had actually less issues with their stable ping than me with my fluctuating 40-70 with ping spikes up to 90
      (which was in the end a reason for me to use WTFAST for a while, simply cause my provider was unable to route me differently and telia sucks)
    • Choopazaloopa wrote:

      That chanter playing with AHK(that gives huge damage when target is stumbled). and another 3rd stuff soft.Lot of ppl reported on him with tons of video and he still plays.Seems its just playing gm or something like that.
      Try to play as chanter,play fair - and you will see that they needs boost on dps,not nerf.lel.
    • Chanter is one of those classes that needs multiple sets to do well, I don't post as much on these threads because I haven't PvP'ed much this patch, so I'm not too sure the state atm, but I was very competitive before.

      It used to be, take a Chanter without defensive set and put it up against an SM with equal gear, you will have zero chance of beating it. I'd be willing to say same with Sorc, depending on stun-RNG.

      Using SM as example, that class has never been weak. in 2.7 I remember beating people without armor set with just weapon.

      Don't cry Chanter is OP now, cry that Aion is more gear based now, I think if given equal gear, while removing the defensive sets, will make chanter a mediocre class.

      Btw Chanters early on were weak compared to other classes, they started being decent in 3.0~
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

      Chanter is one of those classes that needs multiple sets to do well, I don't post as much on these threads because I haven't PvP'ed much this patch, so I'm not too sure the state atm, but I was very competitive before.

      It used to be, take a Chanter without defensive set and put it up against an SM with equal gear, you will have zero chance of beating it. I'd be willing to say same with Sorc, depending on stun-RNG.

      Using SM as example, that class has never been weak. in 2.7 I remember beating people without armor set with just weapon.

      Don't cry Chanter is OP now, cry that Aion is more gear based now, I think if given equal gear, while removing the defensive sets, will make chanter a mediocre class.

      Btw Chanters early on were weak compared to other classes, they started being decent in 3.0~
      Sm and bard are literally the only classes that have extremely high WR even on 1 set because of how OP their buffs and debuffs are, no other classes magically win everyone with 1 set so no, its not just gear that makes chanter strong, let go of that illusion xd, the only 2 100% gear carry classes in aion are cleric and templar because with single sets they dont have great win rates but with many sets they are almost unkillable
    • Vespir wrote:

      [NICK]n00b wrote:

      Chanter is one of those classes that needs multiple sets to do well, I don't post as much on these threads because I haven't PvP'ed much this patch, so I'm not too sure the state atm, but I was very competitive before.

      It used to be, take a Chanter without defensive set and put it up against an SM with equal gear, you will have zero chance of beating it. I'd be willing to say same with Sorc, depending on stun-RNG.

      Using SM as example, that class has never been weak. in 2.7 I remember beating people without armor set with just weapon.

      Don't cry Chanter is OP now, cry that Aion is more gear based now, I think if given equal gear, while removing the defensive sets, will make chanter a mediocre class.

      Btw Chanters early on were weak compared to other classes, they started being decent in 3.0~
      Sm and bard are literally the only classes that have extremely high WR even on 1 set because of how OP their buffs and debuffs are, no other classes magically win everyone with 1 set so no, its not just gear that makes chanter strong, let go of that illusion xd, the only 2 100% gear carry classes in aion are cleric and templar because with single sets they dont have great win rates but with many sets they are almost unkillable
      Wrong, clearly you've never played Chanter.
    • Click wrote:

      Oh ooh.
      I guess they will remove Unwavering Devotion then xD
      Or there’ll be a new stat coming :O
      Also stumble penetration removed, no more passive knockdown.
      Rip Gladiator

      It probs will be replaced with something else. Since it is core asset with all physical classes. Ranger - stun, assassin - stun, glad - stumble, temp - stumble, chanter - stumble. If you remove these passives, the classes need to get buff to damage, what would end up worse than stumble. However it says stumble pen is removed, it is not same as just having stumble chance. It is like saying silence pen is removed, does not mean silence for say sorc is removed.
      :S
    • failboat wrote:

      Click wrote:

      Oh ooh.
      I guess they will remove Unwavering Devotion then xD
      Or there’ll be a new stat coming :O
      Also stumble penetration removed, no more passive knockdown.
      Rip Gladiator
      There is always that 2h weapons knockdown. Chanter doesn't have it but the the weapon can proc it. Tbh sometimes the stumble from glad proc too much in pvp.
      All physical classes have the passive. In some cases wep you use has different chance to proc this (like ranger with dual has 0%), while glad with pole and 2h sword has different chance. The main factor for the proc, is that it must be critical hit, at least used to be. In combo with pole, what has highest proc chance of all, and the large amount of crit they use, it becomes quite huge, not to mention passive if the glad is under 20% of health. Same thing as gunner with godstones.
      :S
    • Staffs, greatswords, polearms all have 20% chance to KD on crit, bows have 20% chance to KB on crit, thats how it always has been, cc penetration is just a counter effect to cc resist, like Unstoppable, glad passive, etc.. it doesnt boost ur KD chance against against no-resist targets, glads having a higher random kd chance is just an illusion.
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE
    • Click wrote:

      Gladis have a higher chance cuz additionally to Polearm KD Chance they have stumble penetrating passive with x% which works as addiTional chance, doesn’t it?

      Edit: actually you might be right cuz then the passive would stumble on using bow or 1hand
      yeah the stumble penetrate passive is to counter resists, for example UD is 80% resist so u have 20% chance to land ccs, but glads passive is 20% kd penetrate so they have 40% chance to land KD against UD.
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE