Aion EU Community Discord

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion EU Community Discord

I'm happy to announce that we are opening a new Aion EU Community Discord Server for everyone that wants to join there. Server is completely free and it has really nice features like Nick and Shugo emojis :cookieshugo: . Aion EU Community Discord

Servers idea is to bring everything Aion related close to you. We have Aion patch update section that gets updated regurarily, active mods, possibility to organise PvP fights, 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, possibility to organise PvE raids or just simply trading, basically whatever you need. We will have some features for streamers and youtubers or just aion content makers in general and possibility to advertise it a bit aswell. Everything for everyone. Feel free to come chill and check it out. GF staff can also join to spy on the community

If you are Aion content maker f.e. shop updates, patch updates, streaming... whatever. You can contact us and we can try to arrange something for you, f.e. give you your own section on the discord to promote your own content. We are trying to make an advertise for an advertise kind of deals to link everything Aion related content with each others and ppl can find it without any effort at all.

Keep in mind though. Discord server is a bit more strict place than our Facebook grp so flaming is not allowed there . Unfortunately English is the only language allowed on public channels but there is also possibility to make private rooms for other languages. However, this is a feature only possible for few people and it will stay exclusice for now as we don't even want everyone to get splitted on private rooms. Hope you can understand this.

Feel free to give us feedback for any improvements.

-Kegi

EDIT: Updated topic
      Life is short so eat dessert first!

Twitch: xKegi
      Youtube: xKegi
      Facebook: xKegi

Admin of Aion EU Community facebook group
      Founder of Aion EU Community Discord

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kegi ().

• Unfortunately no. We try to avoid making too many rooms so that ppl actually talk with each others or that the server structure goes too complicated and hard to use for some ppl. There is a option for private rooms that are hidden from everyone else f.e. legion rooms but those will be limited for only few ppl at this point atleast. On private rooms, you can obviously talk however you want but on public channels, we talk only english.

• If is the same advertised by livo, its pretty death. I needed over 6 month to be assigned to the asmo faction and rarely someone speak about anything...
    • Spyro wrote:

If is the same advertised by livo, its pretty death. I needed over 6 month to be assigned to the asmo faction and rarely someone speak about anything...
      We have never had common Discord for whole Aion EU Community. There are/were server Discords - like Antriksha which is pretty dead, yes. It was hard to convince people to give a try for Discord back then. People were using TeamSpeak for ages and didn't even want to check out anything else. It has changed, more people are using Discord now. Aion EU Community Discord is active, it has 165 members already.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Livo ().

• This discord is really new. Its made less than a week ago and it was opened to public today. We are atm gathering content from anything related to aion. We already got a really positive start comparing how new the server is. Give it a chance and check it out. Just keep in mind it takes a bit time to get it settled. New features are added everyday at this point.

• Everone can join. Whole server is aimed and designed for the users themselves. They can pick and choose what they want to see if they even want to see anything at all. Tools and bots will/is added to help you in game or just to have fun on discord. If gameforge wants to support the server, it's possible we make a dedicated shop update section there aswell. We are open for suggestions.

• Livo wrote:

Spyro wrote:

If is the same advertised by livo, its pretty death. I needed over 6 month to be assigned to the asmo faction and rarely someone speak about anything...
      We have never had common Discord for whole Aion EU Community. There are/were server Discords - like Antriksha which is pretty dead, yes. It was hard to convince people to give a try for Discord back then. People were using TeamSpeak for ages and didn't even want to check out anything else. It has changed, more people are using Discord now. Aion EU Community Discord is active, it has 165 members already.
      yes probably it wasn’t yet the right time to advertise a discord server and i didn’t mean tou did a bad thing. I think it failed, but its something that can happen, this new kegi discord is doing fine i joined it and it was active. I hope it will increase its activity and that you stay asmo, we need clerics !
    • Recently Soytos ranking tool for Aion, Kelekelio, the founder of Aionpowerbook.com, joined to support our cause and we are really thankful for it. At the moment we are waiting for replies of other content creators and tool makers aswell so there's more to come. As a positive twist we saw also some Gameforge forum Mods joining there aswell and talk with the other players

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kegi ().

• I wish i could run discord on my PC but until further fixes on this platform i dont feel like using it regularly as i was already quite anoyed during the time i used it with the grendal ppl.
      Idea is nice but having voice chat putting twice more preasure on my pc than aion is just ridicilous :S (and yes i know i have old laptop, but thats not an excuse)
    • Desperation wrote:

Livo wrote:

People were using TeamSpeak for ages and didn't even want to check out anything else
      Just wanted to say that discord is more modern programm than ts, but you cant even choose folder where to install it. Ofc consumes a bit more memory and RAM.
      I haven't used Discord myself, but I am guessing it's installing into your Windows user profile, like a lot of "newer" programs do (e.g. Chrome). There are ways around that which don't require a lot of effort.
    • Basically what happens in my case is, the longer it runs the more CPU it is using and in the end my CPU is always at 100%
      example
      GoK piton fight w/o discord 15-20fps(mostly 20)
      GoK piton fight with discord 10-13fps
      Further GoK piton fight with discord 3-5fps - heal with that.
      as for where its installed, moving it wouldnt be that much of a problem but that wouldnt change a thing.

Anyhow if this is somehow fixed it would be great, as discord is pretty much made to hold entire communities rather than being simplistic group voice chat

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().