Pinned Aion EU Community Discord

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There was a time when people had server channels and used mIRC for it long long time ago. The idea is similar except now you have ts integrated into the same program. Personally I never cared for TS cause of the bad sound quality and it was always missing the most important one, the chat. I never saw a reason to stay on ts any longer than you are actually using it but discord makes it fun cause of emojis, bots and the chat. Also usually when you are offline I never had contacts to ppl without logging in to the game since no one actually stayed on ts either. Discord just makes it so much easier to ask your friends if you are even going runatorium without the need to actually log in. Discord is pretty nice on phone aswell so I'm still wondering why ppl even use anything else than Discord.
      Life is short so eat dessert first!

Twitch: xKegi
      Youtube: xKegi
      Facebook: xKegi

Admin of Aion EU Community facebook group
      Founder of Aion EU Community Discord
    • Kiriak from Aion Codex joined supporting us aswell. We started making more advanced stuff to the server now and will be focusing making better features. Added a new bot, Kaisinel, for custom stuff like warnings and shame corner, also made some changes to old bots.

We integrated soytos ranking site into discord:

We integrated Aion codex aswell:

We made Aion Slot game

I wanna thank everyone that has helped us making the server better. The server is looking more and more personalised for aion and it will only get better <3 . Already almost 700 members on the server and on peak times we have 150-200 people.

• Just to clarify something as some people asked me the question this week. The EU Community Discord is not an official Gameforge Discord. It was made by players and for the players (which is great). We (Gameforge) do not own this channel.

Members of our board team are there, I myself visit it from time to time, but still it is in the hands of its creators as well as any content here ;)

Of course we also provide some information in there that is available on our official plateforms through our forum team.

EDIT: Unfortunately, we had to leave the channel. There is no presence from our side anymore.
    • It never was created for the lfg, it's just an addition. Main reason was to create a place less toxic than facebook and bring the community closer together. It offers a bit for everyone and ways to kill time when you are bored. Infos etc are gathered in one place and u can discuss about patches or just life in general. It's also probably faster ways to get advices or help for the game than forums.

We try to make more events in the future but a bit different what we had before. It probably will have small supports for other games aswell as ppl seem to play some other games next to Aion. It would be nice to get more feedback though so we would know how to make the discord even better. We have no limits now and you can develope the server to any direction really.

We are happy atleast how the server has settled. Atm there's 1321 members and online numbers peak over 300. There's a lot ppl using it although ppl don't necessarily use chats that often and that's totally ok. There's a lot of ppl that don't even play Aion anymore but they just follow where Aion is going in case they come back for 6.0. For many ppl it already offered a way to keep contact with ppl while they were inactive waiting for the merges.

I believe the discord is pretty stable now. Even if Aion would die, I doubt the discord would go along with it. But if u have ideas how to improve the discord, you can just pm any of the staff there.

• The idea was good, and still is, but I quit logging in discord after a week. Except announcement, everything in there was not Aion related, and memes all the time, which also were not related to Aion. Good thing I still get the announcements through email but I don't feel like going back in there.
    • Sry but I don't really get your point. Everything there is aion related but probably general chat hops from topic to topic and is not always about Aion. Everything else pretty much is about aion or the discord stuff itself.

• Anyway we don't think it's a good way to handle the server if everything would be 100% only Aion content. It's supposed to be more chill place with variety stuff for the users. It never was designed to be 100% official content. Memes etc are welcome as long as those are not offensive etc. I don't see why that would be a problem.

• Kegi wrote:

Anyway we don't think it's a good way to handle the server if everything would be 100% only Aion content. It's supposed to be more chill place with variety stuff for the users. It never was designed to be 100% official content. Memes etc are welcome as long as those are not offensive etc. I don't see why that would be a problem.
      Best you can do is ignore this troll.
    • I don't want that either, even half or a less Aion is still good, but I got the impression it's just more of a general chat, even less Aion related than a twitch channel like yours and others, or the /3 in Aion. I was under the impression that it would be Aion related stuff most of the time but it's actually a place where players and ex players of Aion hang out together to chat about anything, the less Aion related the better. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad to have such things, it's good, but it's not for me, it's not what I've expected. This is also an opinion, you don't have to defend anything, it is what it is and I'm sure that for one like me there are like ten others that would think the opposite of me.
    • failboat wrote:

I don't want that either, even half or a less Aion is still good, but I got the impression it's just more of a general chat, even less Aion related than a twitch channel like yours and others, or the /3 in Aion. I was under the impression that it would be Aion related stuff most of the time but it's actually a place where players and ex players of Aion hang out together to chat about anything, the less Aion related the better.
      Not quite sure if you are just trolling but I'll answer anyway xD .

If you joined the first week the discord server was up, I can maybe understand but the server improved a lot from the start. I used search and I never saw a mention of you so I guess you never asked roles that would open up more areas on the discord. Everything in that discord is aimed for Aion EU users. Literally every channel is created for aion except memes, gambling and botspam channel.

We don't force anyone to be there so it's ok if you don't want to be there. I'm just trying to understand how you think the discord server is not related to Aion almost at all.

• Candycane wrote:

I agree with failboat, too many memes and 'omegalul' stuff for me, still log sometimes to check trade channel and announcements
      Ye I get it, especially if you joined during activity event. We tried to limit the amount of emojis being used and we probably never will make similar activity events but rather give you daily boxes you can open etc. Activity event created too much spam and it brought some negative impacts on the general chat. On the other hand ppl played with bots and had fun together playing hangman etc. It was our first event and we already have ways to improve it. The server is only 4 months old afterall and it's slowly improving as time goes by.