Gladiator 6.0 Changes

• Skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Old Skills Changes:

Wrathful Strike:
      Increased stumble chance from 70% to 100%

Seismic Billow:
      Increased proc chance from chain to 100%, but increased cooldown to 1min and 30 seconds.

Ferocious Strike chain:
      Reduced CD to 5 secs.

Body Smash chain:
      Reduced CD to 5 secs.

Armor of Vengeance:
      Decreased cooldown from 3 minutes to 30 seconds, decreased duration from 15 seconds to 7 seconds, increased fear and sleep
      resist from 800 to 1000, adjusted HP absorbtion and reflect to fit the new stat jump.

Berserking:
      Decreased cooldown from 3mins to 2mins, adjusted the attack boost value to fit the new stat system (80% old atk system, 20% new atk
      system), removed the physical defense reduction, and added a 10% atk speed buff.

Concentrated Defense Shield (the upgraded wall of steel):
      Increased the amount of parries to 30, adjusted the magic suppression effect that was 1000, to the new stat system Magic defense
      with the value 750.

Charge (Hard Charge):
      Added the improved charge version ,that was only templar exclusive, to gladiator, it increases root and slow resists by 500 and the
      duration is decreased to 10 seconds, the cd is decreased to 1min 30 seconds.

Wild Leap / Raging Blow:
      Decreased the cooldown from 1min 30 seconds to 20 seconds on the improved version. Base version is changed from 3 minutes cooldown
      to 40 seconds.

Crushing Blow:
      Decreased CD from 3minutes to 2Minutes.

Explosion of Wrath:
      Decreased CD from 3minutes to 2 minutes.

Aerial Lockdown:
      Decreased CD from 3 minutes to 2 minutes.

Strengthen Wings:
      Decreased CD from 3minutes to 30 seconds, decreased duration from 1 minute to 7 seconds, increased root and slow resist from 500
      to 1000.

Second Wind:
      Reduced CD from 3mins to 1min 30secs and duration from 1 minute to 30 seconds. decreased the healing and the max-hp-increase
      from 35% to 20%, no more gives strike fortitude (removed stats), added instead a new defensive stat-buff against physical dmg, (shows the number 264).

Severe Precision Cut:
      Decreased CD from 1min 30 secs to 1min, increased stumble chance from 20% to 50%.

Cleave:
      Speed recution seems to have become 100% instead of rng.

Blade Allround Strike:
      Increased stumble chance from 70% to 100%, cast time 0.8sec instead of charge cast. (finally might be worth it for a guaranteed 25m kd)

Whirling Strike:
      Decreased cooldown from 1minute to 30seconds.

Howl:
      Adjusted stat reduction from old 360atk, to new 500 atk.

Defense Preparation:
      Adjust Parry/Block to fit new stats standards, increased from 400 to 750 both.
      Changed the PvP defense stat from 20%, to a new stat which gives the number 400 for PvE and PvP defense, not sure what that does. (doubt it's 40%)

Unwavering Devotion:
      Decreased CD from 3minutes to 1minute, decreased duration from 1min 30 sec, to 30 secs.

Max HP passive:
      Increased to 25% on highest level, up from 15%

Slaughter:
      Changed the 15% atk buff to fit the new stats to 3% of the new atk, also gives 400 PvP dmg (not sure how this new pvp stat works), seems to be giving the exact opposite of what defense prep gives, the 400 PvP defense. need more info (I doubt its 40% though would be too much), plus magical accuracy adjusted to fit new standards.

Magic Defense:
      Adjusted stat from 1k MSupp, to the new magical defense stat, 750.

Counter Leech:
      Reduced HP drain from 150% to 100%, added a 30% of dmg MP recovery effect.
      Possibly no longer requires parry, but not sure.

New "Daevanion" Skills:

Improved Crushing Blow #1:
      Deals 1362 damage to a target 1m away from you and makes it Stumble.
      Also, if the attack succeeds, the cooldown of the skill is reduced by 30%, if the attack is a critical hit, the cooldown is reduced by 60%.
      Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Improved Crushing Blow #2:
      Deals 681 to a target and nearby enemies 1m away from you and makes them Stumble.
      Also, 100% of the damage is restored as HP.
      Cooldown: 1 Minute

Improved Berserking #1:
      For 30s your Physical Damage increases by 30%, Movement Speed by 10%, Attack Speed by 10%.
      Also all your skills land critical hits for the first 5s.

Improved Berserking #2:
      For 30s your Physical Damage increases by 20%, Movement Speed by 30%, Attack Speed by 10%, and Physical/Magical Defense by 10%.
      Also, you can resist one Physical or Magical attack.

Improved Piercing Rupture #1:
      Deals 1524 damage to up to 18 enemies within a 10m radius, and puts them in Aether Hold for 2 seconds. Also, targets' Physical Defense reduces by 8% for 30s.
      Cooldown: 1 Minute

Improved Piercing Rupture #2:
      Deals 1524 damage to up to 18 enemies within a 10m radius, 30% of the damage is restored as HP. Also, targets' Physical Defense reduces by 350 for 30s.
      Cooldown: 30 Seconds

Removed Skills:
      Dragon Cut Variation
      Crashing Blow (Aerial lockdown end)
      Daevic Fury
      Zikel's Threat
      Ferocity/Wrath (Remove Shock followup)
      Rupture
      Absorption Wave / Surge of Restoration

• Take into consideration this is from Mouseclic and some stuff could be wrong.

Another list for changes:
      docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…NNTLzuG9vwN27PX6C6guT/pub
      Credits to Avanill

Not sure though if Rage and Reckless Strike are actually removed.
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE

The post was edited 23 times, last by Torial ().

• [NICK]cyclooops wrote:

Not sure, but so far the stats are 10=1%, like healing boost +500 is 50% heal increase, but just a thought ?(
      That's true, but, gunner's Aimed Hunter's Eye, now gives 2000 pvp def, does that mean 200% pvp def? i dont think so, before it gave i think 500, which was 50%, it makes no sense to go above 100%, i believe they reworked PvP def/atk and how it works, they probably got rid of the percentages
    • So they just removed all but two dmg increasing skills, and the 2 that they left got super nerfed. It's true lowering the cooldown of other defensive skills will help a lot in pvp but the class just got SLAUGHTERED in terms of pve dps. Or is it just me that sees it that way.
    • failboat wrote:

It always makes sense to go above 100%. You have some initial value that you reduce, that value is your own. You can multiply that value how many times you want, 200% being one of them.
      Yeah you have a point, still it could be they reworked how pvp stats work, nobody knows for sure yet anyways.

Slacklord wrote:

So they just removed all but two dmg increasing skills, and the 2 that they left got super nerfed. It's true lowering the cooldown of other defensive skills will help a lot in pvp but the class just got SLAUGHTERED in terms of pve dps. Or is it just me that sees it that way.
      Everyone seems to be seeing it the way you are seeing it, but what people aren't realizing is the fact that stats are getting an overhaul/revamp, currently the way percentage buffs work is they multiply ur base attack (white attack) and adds that as green atk on top of what u have alrdy, so a 80% berserking on the stats window doesn't actually show an extra 80% of what u have as an overall attack, nor does it increase ur dmg by 80%, not even close actually. So if you pay attention to all physical classes buffs in 6.0, you will notice that all of them got a reduced percentage (which at first glance indicates a nerf), but if you think about it a bit, it makes more sense that they most likely just reworked how buffs work, and that it'll perhaps affect your attack directly, and not your base attack, so it's needed to adjust those buffs cuz otherwise they'll be too strong.
    • Wow seems glads get butchered for good.

What about these:
      Wrathfull Wave (4k DP aoe KD)
      Exhausting wave / revival wave?
      Sure Strike?
      Ankle Snare?
      Tendon Slice?
      Blade of incietement?

Please update the thread if you learn, ty.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

Wow seems glads get butchered for good.

What about these:
      Sure Strike?
      Ankle Snare?
      Tendon Slice?
      Blade of incietement?

I actually think these changes make glad even better.

And whatever was not mentioned basically remained the same, or might've gotten some damage adjustments to fit the new stat forumlas, also I'm kinda surprised Blade of Incitement wasn't removed xD.
    • Keymaker wrote:

There are already better extend weapons in the client than Bygone just GF not interested in giving them :P
      New PvP Polearm:
      New Attack 335-623
      Atk Speed 2.8 +17%
      Accuracy 1965 +336
      Parry 1862
      Magical Acc 1965
      Crit Strike +314
      New Attack 3312 +238

80 Ap Polearm:
      Atk Speed 2.8 +19%
      Accuracy 1481 +234
      Crit Strike 50 +136
      Parry 1596
      Magical Acc 541
      Old Attack 448-834 +93
    • Torial wrote:

Neverfelt wrote:

Wow seems glads get butchered for good.

What about these:
      Sure Strike?
      Ankle Snare?
      Tendon Slice?
      Blade of incietement?

I actually think these changes make glad even better.

And whatever was not mentioned basically remained the same, or might've
      gotten some damage adjustments to fit the new stat forumlas, also I'm kinda surprised Blade of Incitement wasn't removed xD.

How come? Care to share your thoughts a bit?

Daevic Fury: gone
      Zikel's Threat: gone
      Wrath: gone
      Berserking: nerfed
      Slaughter: nerfed

In case you don't know not all glads playing with stable 20 ping to be superfast/super dps. Some high / unstabled pinged glads actually rely on these buffs to be competive.

Blade of Incitement has terrible dmg in pvp and never crits, but came in handy to waste opponent's focused evasion from distanse, and it's the best aggro skill in pve.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

How come? Care to share your thoughts a bit?

Daevic Fury: gone
      Zikel's Threat: gone
      Wrath: gone
      Berserking: nerfed
      Slaughter: nerfed

In case you don't know not all glads playing with stable 20 ping to be superfast/super dps. Some high / unstabled pinged glads actually rely on these buffs to be competive.

Blade of Incitement has terrible dmg in pvp and never crits, but came in handy to waste opponent's focused evasion from distanse, and it's the best aggro skill in pve.
      Well, about DP skills, every class lost really good ones, and kept others, for example templars lost their 100% heal, I agree we lost our strongest, but I don't take DP skills into consideration to decide whether the class is good or bad, it's the core skills that decides it (at least for me).

About Wrath, also same explanation, all classes lost a good after RS skill, for example templars no longer have Refresh Spirit (their 25% heal).

And about Berserking and Slaughter, no body said they were nerfed, they weren't, they were just "adjusted" to fit the new stat calculation formulas, like I already mentioned above, if it makes it easier, try to think about it as if instead of Berserking giving you "80% more physical attack" now it gives you "20% more physical damage"... Anyways we still don't know how stats EXACTLY will work like, but you can speculate a bit that this is probably what's going to happen, or something close to it.

Overall though, taking into consideration that all classes lost some DP skills and some after RS skills and got their DMG buffs "adjusted", and then comparing Gladiator changes to what others got, Glads got really amazing ones.

Lastly, I know about Blade of Incitement, always loved using it into focused evasion etc... I just mentioned I'm surprised it wasn't removed, since it kinda fits into the category of the skills NCsoft might consider "useless".

Those are my thoughts