[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @[GF] Mecharin @[GF] Mookie Boys where you at?I still remember when that event came and people were soo hapy about rewards and etc and Mecharin showing up boasting about the idea being HIS and asking for more feedback so they can make it better?Get it,better?U took the feedback and made it worse can u be decent enough to go into conversation and explain WHY you nerfed that badly the rewards?
    • So we get 3 weeks of this event, since it resets Monday.

That's a total of 288 quests, which multiplied by 12 makes for 3456 points.

So you have to do extra, to reach 3500 ( if by this point you haven't died due to boredom of doing the same quests 288 times )

All for 3 serums, 1 estima, and like 4 apes.

Okay.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

So we get 3 weeks of this event, since it resets Monday.

That's a total of 288 quests, which multiplied by 12 makes for 3456 points.

So you have to do extra, to reach 3500 ( if by this point you haven't died due to boredom of doing the same quests 288 times )

All for 3 serums, 1 estima, and like 4 apes.

Okay.
      Just use that event for selling everything you get for free, nobody says you need to do them at one day, sure the event is boring and the rewards are whatever, but still easy kinah
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

Would be good if you could let me know what specific rewards you refer to and I can have a look at it.
      Well, no offense. I know humans are lazy and w/e.

I guess the easiest way to describe the issue here is the bad ratio work/rewards on this event.

Event List 14.06.2017 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…vP+Gatcha_Event_14062017/
      I'll call it 1st Event.
      Event List 05.09.2017 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…vP+Gatcha_Event_05092017/
      I'll call it 2nd Event.
      Event List 17.01.2018 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…t_and_PvP_Event_20180117/
      I'll call it 3rd Event.

The 1st Event was kinda meh. The rewards were below average for Aion EU Standards, but the effort we needed to put in wasn't that great since it was 50 Points for each garrison.

The 2nd Event was nice. The effort was high due to the change of the point system, but that effort got rewarded with Estimas, Manastones, Serums/Apes, Level 75 AP Gear/Weapon Boxes etc.
      --> On Top of that ofc the needed shugo tokens back then.

The 3rd Event is below average. We we basically get the rewards(more or less) from the 1st Event with the efford needed in the 2nd Event.

I asked many people on different Servers. No one of them will participate in this Event actively for the 6k Points. It simply isn't worth the time to invest in it.
    • cmon everyone what you want ? you didnt see till now ? 2 event is one
      1 to the people to not make to much blabla that the game is p2w
      2 pay to win
      Explication: is one event that you need at leas play a week non stop do all the quest and garnisons non stop you can calculate and you will see

and the number 2 is easy tell me how many money you have to invest to make one plus 10 ? and at the end i know that they will take off the estimas anyway in next update 5.8 or 6.0
      same like always they dont care
    • Shothead wrote:

[GF] Mookie wrote:

Would be good if you could let me know what specific rewards you refer to and I can have a look at it.
      I guess the easiest way to describe the issue here is the bad ratio work/rewards on this event.

Event List 14.06.2017 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…vP+Gatcha_Event_14062017/
      I'll call it 1st Event.
      Event List 05.09.2017 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…vP+Gatcha_Event_05092017/
      I'll call it 2nd Event.
      Event List 17.01.2018 --> en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…t_and_PvP_Event_20180117/
      I'll call it 3rd Event.

The 1st Event was kinda meh. The rewards were below average for Aion EU Standards, but the effort we needed to put in wasn't that great since it was 50 Points for each garrison.

The 2nd Event was nice. The effort was high due to the change of the point system, but that effort got rewarded with Estimas, Manastones, Serums/Apes, Level 75 AP Gear/Weapon Boxes etc.

The 3rd Event is below average. We we basically get the rewards(more or less) from the 1st Event with the efford needed in the 2nd Event.

I asked many people on different Servers. No one of them will participate in this Event actively for the 6k Points. It simply isn't worth the time to invest in it.
      Thanks for sharing mate,but 1 wrong thing 1ST EVENT WAS THE BEST PEOPLE CALLED IT on forums and spams 2nd and 3rd were nyerk the second because of the points required.
    • and also another think ... is god is bad but why are 2 events with 2 diferent rewards? change them put for enchant the rewards that are for points and for points the rewards for enchant is not nice like this? if you all say is not p2w why is a diference all the time between them ?in the last time is 2 events in 1 > one normaly (crap rewards)and one p2w (gg rewards) is not normaly , make it right for both sides
      you can give a feather +10 to one p2w but let and the normaly player get one +7 at least
      ok i want to participate to the event without to pay just play , i will get same thinks like the one that payd? at the end is F2P is ok to short the time of receiving the rewards but paying but the rewards for the ones that play a lot and incest time ? galeas what is your opinion ?you see our comments, what you have to say ?at the end you are every day with us and see us what we want (sorry my english but i am very very sad about this ) one old player
    • Balthazar wrote:

Thanks for sharing mate,but 1 wrong thing 1ST EVENT WAS THE BEST PEOPLE CALLED IT on forums and spams 2nd and 3rd were nyerk the second because of the points required.
      Well I dont consider 1x Ocean Wave Chest and 1x Level Reduction Stone as part of the highest possible rewards...that's why I stated it above as meh (considering that you needed 1/3 of the time you need now for the garissons).

@[GF] Mookie The thing is, many people obviously enjoy those kind of events when they pop up. And as I said, people are lazy and would love to get items for almost no work at all.
      But we try to tell you as a community that it's going to the wrong direction. If you would had put the same rewards as last time...we would cheer for you and enjoy that event.

This is just givin a bad touch to the current situation.
    • Shothead wrote:

[GF] Mookie wrote:

I'll call it 1st Event.
      I'll call it 2nd Event.
      I'll call it 3rd Event.

Thank you for the feedback.

For questing I did increase the points for Garrison quests compared to the 2nd event.
      The feedback from the first event was that 50 points for Garrison was to much compared to the other points that players would obtain from quests
      and from the 2nd event it was not enough, therefore I wanted to find a good spot in the middle for both PvP and PvE quests.
      The point distribution between PvP and PvE should be realativly equal in the current setup.

Regarding the rewards. Generally you get more Serums/Apes/MoLR in the current event setup. It is true that the last setup gave Level 75AP Weapon but it was at 8000 points which
      was really difficult to obtain. In general I reduced the points from 8.000 to 6.000 and put 100% Socketing Aid as a replacement reward.
      For manastone its true, it seems the rewards lack those a bit. I´ll try to implement them next time a bit more.

If players prefer the 8.000 point system which is hard to obtain but has a higher value I can aim for that the next time again.
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

Thank you for the feedback.
      For questing I did increase the points for Garrison quests compared to the 2nd event.
      The feedback from the first event was that 50 points for Garrison was to much compared to the other points that players would obtain from quests
      and from the 2nd event it was not enough, therefore I wanted to find a good spot in the middle for both PvP and PvE quests.
      The point distribution between PvP and PvE should be realativly equal in the current setup.

Regarding the rewards. Generally you get more Serums/Apes/MoLR in the current event setup. It is true that the last setup gave Level 75AP Weapon but it was at 8000 points which
      was really difficult to obtain. In general I reduced the points from 8.000 to 6.000 and put 100% Socketing Aid as a replacement reward.
      For manastone its true, it seems the rewards lack those a bit. I´ll try to implement them next time a bit more.

If players prefer the 8.000 point system which is hard to obtain but has a higher value I can aim for that the next time again.
      Thank you a lot for the feedback.
      That way of train of thoughts surely sounds correct. My question now is, why just dont leave that as it is and put on top an 8.000 point reward?
      This way most of us would get that nice to have 6k points, with the choice to go higher for even better rewards.

Can we assume that the Socketing Aid is tradable?
    • Shothead wrote:

My question now is, why just dont leave that as it is and put on top an 8.000 point reward?
      Last time we did that and it caused negative feedback because the "top rewards" were to hard to obtain.
      In the last event we wanted to have the normal reward setup until 6.000 points and one special level for 8.000 points
      but it was received more like "to get all rewards you must do 8.000 points" which I wanted to avoid in this setup.
      As I wrote if the 8.000 points "special" level for high investment is something players wish for we can go for that the next time.

Shothead wrote:

Can we assume that the Socketing Aid is tradable?
      It is not tradable.