newbie lvl 66 who has no idea what to do

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• newbie lvl 66 who has no idea what to do

hello everybody, im new to the game and just recently hit lvl 66 on my bard on hellion. Ive been playing solo this whole time and the only instance ive done is kromedes trial as far as i know. I love my bard but i have no idea what to do next, what gear should i aim to get? what instances should i be doing? how do i level further? I still havent found a legion and everyone on hellion seems to be spanish speaking plus i dont want to be a burden being a new player and all. Im at a loss right now
      im on elyos side btw

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seles ().

• Hello and welcome. While i cant help you in your server as i have no idea how ppl welcome new players there i cannot refrain from letting you know that if English is your perfered language then Antriksha is the place to go, And there ill be more then happy to help you and guide you through things. Leveling to 66 takes just 3 4 hours nower days, So consider that too. Use the search function in the forums, there are many guides that can help you. I hope hellion ppl will jump in and help you. Also, mention your faction is my suggestion.
    • i should move to antriksha then, i wasnt sure what server to pick, what does the TR stand for? it says its en/tr. English is my preferred language ^^
      to be honest at this point id rather just level all over again anyway, hehe the game is a bit odd you get op gear twice over but then once you hit 66 its time to start preparing for end game without any aid whatsoever. I havent had to worry about enchanting gear, god stones, fusions or anything. I must admit i was a bit naive going into it. I also expected the game to explain these things a bit more.
    • Hello there and welcome

regarding the English Servers

Antriksha EN/TR - English, Turkish
      Deyla EN/IT - English, Italian
      Grendal INT - mainly English, but it's the newest server and you find like everything there - Attention: Merges are announced regarding the 4 new servers
      Hellion EN/ES - English, Spanish

Kind regards
      Sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

Hello there and welcome

regarding the English Servers

Antriksha EN/TR - English, Turkish
      Deyla EN/IT - English, Italian
      Grendal INT - mainly English, but it's the newest server and you find like everything there - Attention: Merges are announced regarding the 4 new servers
      Hellion EN/ES - English, Spanish

Kind regards
      Sita
      Will the 4 new serves merge into 1 ? or will they merge with old ones like antrisk, deyla, hellion..
    • that was the result of the survey at some point

Galeas wrote:

Following the results of the survey, each new server will be merged with the less populated "old" server from the same language ;)

All the details will be provided later of course when we have more information.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Dude, why would you go through blood, sweat and tears to gear and level up while patch 6.0 you can level up to 80 in 2 days.
      new gear,weapons, new feather, new bracelet etc,etc,
      This English speaking Korean/Aussie dude streamed 19 hours how he leveled from scratch to 80

Plus answered as much questions as possible.

• Maybe because they want to play now, not in a year. Plus, if you farm all day you can make it to 75 faster than 6.0 coming to EU. Do not underestimate the power of NEETs.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • i decided to move to antriksha, how do i reach you Sophisticated? Thank you very much for the kind offer. I wasnt able to move my main to antriksha for some reason all my characters are locked in and greyed out because of no faction conflict? so you cant server transfer unless there is a faction conflict? Its a bit confusing. I dont mind starting over anyway though.
    • If you want to become decent in terms of pvp, then you anyway need to
      reach 80/80 goldpacks first of all - it gives you Holy Serums and All-Powerful Enchanthing Manastones (APES) - these 2 items are main for enchanthing gear (first one for accessories, second one - for set, weapon and wings). While farming money to buy goldpacks (that are more expensive now, ty GameForge for recent addition of new goldpacks lvl),
      you can begin making main pvp set.
      Youfarm/buy medals, to farm abyss points, then you can buy 75 gear, but still need to enchant it by APES. They are expensive for newbies, so you need to buy these goldpacks as i mentioned above + do Hero Trial quests - they have these APES as reward - it helps a lot in enchanthing. Ppl do these quests even for some chars, not only one.

Then socket expensive manastones in it (In your case need Knowledge +7 and more, some Bagic boost+27/magic acc+7 as 1st set.
      Full Magic accuracy+16/magic boost+ Accuracy+7 and more manastones for 2nd set that will be your anti-magic resist set.
      Then enchant all accessories to +5 by Holy Serums (that could be taken from goldpacks i mentioned above or buy it cause its almost impossible to have farm stable of this item in game). Gear breaks, before 5.0 it was easier cause never broke.

Also
      -to spend some money for stigmas (that
      were almost free before 4.8),
      -some money for wings and to enchant it (one are for pve, could be just +0 from quest on 66 lvl, for pvp you need arena 70 wings+15 or better - wht pvp attack bonus),
      -to buy gold feather (+5 feather minimum, usually its +7 - costs about 500-800kk depends on server),
      -to buy bracelet (that costs more than 500kk, actually about 700-900kkk
      for +7).

And you need to train a lot in pvp. I guess to play by ALL classes to understand mechanics that will change in 6.0 update. Also dont feel upset if you meet players 75 lvl that use Incarnation (transformation skill once per 45 mins) - they will easy destroy you. Thank NCSoft here.