Enchanting pistols

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enchanting pistols

Is it important to enchant offhand weapon aswell ? Not sure how dual wield works but one of my legion mate said its not very important to enchant offhand weapons and only put 1% damage godstone in it. Is it true ?
    • Baambaamm wrote:

Is it important to enchant offhand weapon aswell ? Not sure how dual wield works but one of my legion mate said its not very important to enchant offhand weapons and only put 1% damage godstone in it.
      Just like @nurkrebs mentioned there's no point in enchanting the offhand. You receive stats from putting in the manastones and from the general, additional stats on it. The probability that a godstone triggers is reduced as well.

Nowadays you hardly ever use 1% godstones anyway (but use 2%+ Illusion godstones instead).
    • Sirkka wrote:

Baambaamm wrote:

Is it important to enchant offhand weapon aswell ? Not sure how dual wield works but one of my legion mate said its not very important to enchant offhand weapons and only put 1% damage godstone in it.
      Just like @nurkrebs mentioned there's no point in enchanting the offhand. You receive stats from putting in the manastones and from the general, additional stats on it. The probability that a godstone triggers is reduced as well.
      Nowadays you hardly ever use 1% godstones anyway (but use 2%+ Illusion godstones instead).
      ye i heard that the % gets reduced to half in offhand but never goes less than 1% so instead of using 2/3 % 3640 damage godstone ( which will be turned into 1%) I can simply put 1% 3760 damage godstone right as it wont go to 0.5 but stays at 1%. Not much difference between 3640 and 3760 but still.. and right now im using the 11% 552 fire godstone on main hand and 1% 3760 earth godstone on offhand. Will try to use 3% 1880 godstone after the 1% goes away in offhand. The 3% 3640 cost like 200kk + so cant really afford it.